If you have experience recruiting drivers and looking for an opportunity with a leading national transportation company, we'd like to hear from you! We're adding an additional experienced recruiter to our amazing Recruiting Team in Rosemount MN! The position is a full-time, salary plus bonus and is Monday through Friday.
In this position you will respond to potential driver inquiries, interview and pre-qualify company drivers and Owner Operators.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Respond to inquiries from prospective drivers and make outbound calls in response to various recruiting leads.
- Conduct phone interviews and pre-qualify company drivers and owner operators.
- Conduct background investigations on new driver applicants and make job offers.
- Coordinate with safety department on new hire orientation process for all new drivers.
- Schedule drug screens, physicals and MVR checks.
- Serve as point person for potential drivers during recruiting process.
- Meet or exceed weekly hiring goals.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Experience working as a recruiter for a Transportation/Trucking industry required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal, written, multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions on objective data.
- Ability to perform duties with minimum direction and work in a team environment.
We offer a great salary and benefit package, a casual dress code and opportunities for growth.