This part-time entry level position supports our logistics team by performing follow up calls with carriers. This position is pivotal in ensuring that carriers complete the services they have committed to providing. Our ability to develop shipper customers is greatly dependent on the performance of this position.
- Contact carriers to check status on shipments booked with us.
- Monitor & maintain shipment statuses throughout shipment life cycle.
- Notify logistics team member of any service problems or issues with active shipments.
- Maintain accurate and timely shipment status information on each shipment in our computer system.
- Assist logistics teams as needed with calling carriers for equipment to cover customer loads.
- Contact carriers for capacity commitments and potential future use.
Ideal candidates for this position:
- Enrolled in college degree program.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Competitive attitude.
- Innovative nature.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, multi-tasking environment.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including a bonus program for select positions. If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and goal oriented individual, and would like to explore your career opportunities with a leading national transportation and logistics company, we’d like to hear from you