BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Great
CNA (Current Employee), Asheville, NCApril 15, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: n/a
I enjoy that they will work with me as much as possible. They will let you work as much or as little as possible.
Upbeat and professional place to work
Pediatric Respiratory LPN (Current Employee), Morris Plains, NJApril 15, 2014
Pros: lots of perks
Cons: you must earn the perks
A typical day at work as a pediatric home healthcare nurse for me is providing professional nursing care to patients in their homes by developing, implementing and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients. What I learned is that you have to always refresh your skills in nursing and Bayada is excellent in providing training to all employees – more... on a regular basis to ensure accuracy among us all. The nurses at Bayada are professionals and as well as compassionate. The hardest part of the job for me is becoming too close to my client and their family at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is becoming close to my client and at times their families because I tend to initiate a trusting bond with my assigned patients that makes the client feel cared for and important that the families tend to gravitate to. And I get that confidence from working for Bayada home health care. They train new and seasoned nurses and provide up to date education and skills to all nurses so that we are constant and growing as home healthcare nurses. – less
Great people, great opportunity
LPN (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg. PAApril 11, 2014
Pros: one client to care for, helpful, supportive office staff, grateful parentss
Cons: pay is not as good as with other facility type jobs, but the job is so much more enjoyable!
I love my part time job with Bayada. I work full time dayshift at another position, and part time night shift with Bayada. The office staff is always helpful, and never pushy about working more than I'm able. They have always been supportive, and have held up to the promises made when I was hired.
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 10, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: traveling
providing care in the home. lite housekeeping, adls, assisting with medication. running errons.
flexibility
LPN (Current Employee), Selinsgrove, PAApril 9, 2014
Pros: flexibity
Cons: not a stable job
I provided nursing care to children with medical needs in the home setting. I gathered a nursing assessment at the start of my shift. I administered medications as ordered. I started gt feedings and provided trach care.
contracts are short
HHA (Current Employee), Dunmore,PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: traveling to school
Cons: no breaks
I start my day at 7:20am .I go to school with my student .play games with her. I help her with her homework. feed her .I go home with her after school is out . I then feed her a snack and wait for her parents to get home.
I could not get the hours they didn't have them.
cna home health (Former Employee), Monroeville PAApril 5, 2014
I could not get enough hours of work daily to even make money to support myself. I could not stay working there I could not afford to live. If you need the money go somewhere else.
Wonderful!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Linwood, NJApril 3, 2014
I am honored to have worked with an amazing group of dedicated professionals.
Love my job!
LPN (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, office staff supportive, good pay.
Cons: can be a bit unpredictable, can't always get as many hours as i'd like, but that is always the nature of home care.
I've been doing pediatric home care nursing for over 20 years, and Bayada is the by far the best agency I've ever worked with. The clinical managers are very quick to respond, always pleasant, and seem to genuinely care about the clients they serve. I am always treated with respect and I feel my input is valuable. The clinical and client service managers – more... do everything they can to ensure my ability to provide excellent care to my clients. I think the pay is quite competitive, and there is great company morale. – less
Nice company to work for
Discharge Planner (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 2, 2014
Nice company to work for. Co workers and Management were great. Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Fun friendly work environment.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Hyannis, MAApril 1, 2014
Pros: hours are flexible, you make your own schedule.
Cons: periods of low hours.
A typical day starts with me traveling to the clients house to give care. When there a chart is available to see what needs to be done, some times just companionship and a little cleaning is all that is needed. Other times they a shower, dressing, and feeding is required. Management very friendly and understanding of problems or issue's. Only time you – more... see other co-workers is in the office so know team issues between other co-workers. Some times drop in hours and or weather conditions make it impossible to get out and work to earn hours. The ability to pick and choose your clients as freely as you like. – less
Client Services Manager/Associate
Client Services Associate (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: field employees, clients, and coworkers
Cons: inexperienced directors and mentality of field staff
The homecare industry is completely different from any other sector in healthcare. This job is great for individual that have been working full time for 2 years or more. But the position is all encompassing excluding clinical management. Therefore if you are a perfectionist you could easily spend all day at work especially if you are required to take – more... on call. – less
Great people to work with. Pay sucks!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: work your own schedule.
Cons: not enough work for your schedule.
The supervisor and other employees were very nice and a joy to work with. However, the pay was demeaning and sometimes there was not enough work for the week. The pay is according to what each facility was going to pay out. Found it hard to pay my bills at some point.
Excellent Place to Work
LPN (Current Employee), Wilmington, DelawareMarch 31, 2014
Pros: flexible, extra hours, professional and friendly
Cons: sometimes shifts are not available
I have worked for Bayada for over a year now is the best Home Health agency I have worked for.
Excellent company to work for
CNA I (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCMarch 25, 2014
A great work place with excellent staff. Great clients and family to work with. ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Worst Company
Homemaker/Companion (Former Employee), Milton, MAMarch 24, 2014
I worked for Bayada Nurses for 3 years and I would not recommend this company to anyone to work for or hire for care for a loved one
n/a
Home health Aide (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NJMarch 20, 2014
 Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
 Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
 Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting – more... with their personal care.
 Prepare and serve meals to patients according to prescribed diets. – less
Always busy
Client Service Manager (Former Employee), Plymouth, MAMarch 13, 2014
Learned a lot. There was never a dull moment. There was always something to do.
Productive, need vehicle to get to clients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Monroville Pa.March 13, 2014
Pros: the rate of pay and they really do like they're employees
Cons: not enough clients, poor communication
I think the company would be better if they had more clients in the city. the management is o.k but the manager/HHA communication is very bad i haven't been called for a client for several months.
current job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Union, NJMarch 12, 2014
Pros: meeting new patients
Cons: the pay
Its a pretty nice place to work and the staff are very nice people.

1 2 3 4 5

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos