BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Enjoyable and Rewarding
Field Clinician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2016
I love this company and all the staff!! They are so sincere and genuinely care about the patients and staff!! So blessed to be a bayada nurse!!
Great place to work!
On Call Manager (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJFebruary 3, 2016
Bayada always offers ongoing training to all employees.
It is great for advancement. There are always on line seminars for you to keep up on new homecare laws or changes.
The managers are easy to work with and always willing to help.
My co-workers at Bayada have become friends.
Pros
Training and freindly atmosphere
Cons
Employee benefits cost is high
Associate
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  NJFebruary 2, 2016
Training is lacking- and there is no set time of how long you will be an associate for.... There often isn't enough feedback as to what or how you should be doing. Aside from this the director's door is always open. The staff is friendly and easy to get a long with. It is a high level stress kind of desk job. The best part of your day is when things come together- And that the company overall really cares about their employees and their clients. That means a lot.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, great company, listens to its employees, awards weekend
Cons
looked down upon if you take a break, desk job, poor training
Excellent company to work for. Thoroughly enjoyed my job duties
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 1, 2016
BAYADA is a great company to work for. It is a very busy, fast paced environment, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I believe this particular office needs to concentrate a little more on office employee behavior and enforce working as a team.
Not a great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 1, 2016
working with clients but you had to hurry to do the job so that you can move to the next client. I did not like not being sure that I did my job well for the clients for lack of time.
Pros
Cons
To many clients
Reputable Home Care Agency with compassionate Nurses
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJanuary 28, 2016
Bayada stands out from the rest of the Home Care Agencies in the Nation. For years, Bayada has maintained an excellent reputation of having the best nurses. It has been a wonderful experience working for this company.
Learn
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJanuary 27, 2016
Great place to work you learn a lot if willing and enjoyable. They also help with schooling. You can manage home and work.
some productivity
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 27, 2016
seeing clients was care for, learning increased, management fair, no compensation, knowing clients was happy at the end of the day
Pros
some productivity
Cons
no compensation
awesome place to work
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCJanuary 25, 2016
If you are a field person the people you meet are amazing. Bayada is willing to work with your schedule to find you clients. they do care about their employees.
Pros
meet amazing people
Cons
dont have set hours
Always availble staff
Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJanuary 23, 2016
Always availble staff good work experience flexible with hours. Compensation moderate. Lots of work for all nurses. Overall a great place to work
Great
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Maple Shade, NJJanuary 21, 2016
Great place to work. The people are easy going. The environment is welcoming. The management is understanding. Would recommend to anyone.
Hope to work more like this in the future.
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCJanuary 20, 2016
Hope to work more like this in the future. My experience here has been a blast. Every person I've met there is a stand out employee and friend. Thank you so much for allowing me to write this review, I'm sure it means a lot.
I worked with great co-workers
Home Health RN (Former Employee) –  High Point/Greensboro, NCJanuary 20, 2016
A typical day in the beginning was that I would work 4-16 hours in a home with a client that had a trach or was on a ventilator; whoever needed skilled care. Then I started doing home health by doing the admissions and labs, wound care and medication management. I also was doing the head to toe assessments and making sure they were eligible for home health. I had great co-workers to work with. All of the field staff worked together to help out the client. The hardest part of the job were the long hours of working 6-7 days per week and being on call 1-4 times per week and working 17 hours per day. I again learned the importance of a great team. We excelled in team work with the other field employees.
Pros
I had great co-workers to work with.
Cons
The lack of administrative staff helping out with problems.
A learning experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 20, 2016
This was my first time doing home health care, and only having one patient a day to take care of for 12 hours. I really enjoyed being able to spend as much time and work with this patient everyday. I felt there was consistency and progress made after patients illness. A typical day was me arriving early morning and essentially providing all care with any and every activity of daily living.Hardest part was trying to communicate the patients progress or decline to the family members as they did not fully understand his medical hindrances at times. Best part was achieving a goal of the patients and seeing them smile, knowing after all this time they really tried and accomplished their goals.
What I do as a marketing manager
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  DelawareJanuary 19, 2016
A typical day @ work consists of at least 9 calls on Primary care MD's and specialty MD's on the benefits of using BAYADA home health. This company has a very good reputation in the Delaware market and has the largest hospital referral account in the country. I love interacting with the MD's and assist them in decreasing hospital re-admits. I continue to keep up with all the changes in hospital and MD reimbursements as the affordable care act evolves.
Pros
Building relationships
Cons
Large geography
not a good company to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  phila paJanuary 18, 2016
my typical day is making sure the client I was assigned to is happy. I do light cleaning, preparing lunch and dinner sometime snack. spin a few hours of quality time with my client, reading, walking, talking playing games.
Pros
only pros is knowing my client is happy with what i do for him
Cons
pay is terrible
Great place to work for
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJanuary 14, 2016
They are very accommodating with schedules. They are willing to get you whatever training you need. The management is always willing to help.
Great place to work!
Home Health Care (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 11, 2016
- Flexible work schedules, with multiple choices for clientele.
- Diverse work exposure experience.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No gas milage pay
moderate pace
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 10, 2016
nice to work out of the office and see people in their own home making your own schedule wit was a nice place to work and liked my co workers and supervisor
Good Staff
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  PAJanuary 10, 2016
Going to patients houses to help them with breakfast, light home making, and companion. The hardest part was sometimes seeing the situations and conditions patients went through. I enjoyed giving care to someone who needed it the most.
Pros
Was able to choose my own schedule
Cons
minimum payment