BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews in United States

fun job
Home Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 25, 2016
a typical day at work was good i learned alot from the management team the coworkers were great the hardest part of the job was some time the customer the enjoyable of the job was meeting alot of friendly pepole
Varied work shifts
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCAugust 22, 2016
You are able to pick up shift whenever you are able to. Staff is more than willing to work with personal life whether it be kids, or school schedules.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
Has to work a minimum number or hours to qualify for certain benefits.
Good as far as home health care agencies
Field Nurse, LPN (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJAugust 18, 2016
Great culture, They have raised the bar on what is expected from home care employees. I have learned how to improve my documentation skills. Also great benefits in comparison to other hame care agencies in the area.
Operationally flawed, poor work/life balance
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAAugust 18, 2016
Work/life balance was non existent, field and office staff work past normal hours, office staff are not compensated for their overtime. Operationally, the company needs to reconfigure their structure. I've never witnessed so many employees resign so quickly after only weeks or months of working with a company. I believe in what the company stands for and their mission, but when it comes to the individual offices, so many problems are overlooked and brushed under the rug.
Pros
Awards Weekend
Cons
Poor work/life balance, no overtime provided, poor management
productive work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAAugust 18, 2016
I loved working at bayada it was a great way for me to get experience in the health care field. It also gave great flexibility while I was in school.
good work
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJAugust 18, 2016
The staff was great sometimes hardly any full time work but I think its a good place to work. the pay was pretty good as well and its always a pleasure caring for people who are in need. That's the most rewarding thing about this job
fun work place
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Lihue, HIAugust 16, 2016
going into work with a client is just a rewarding experience knowing I can help them learn and grow and have fun. Inservices are very helpful in working with different clients that have different needs and levels of help.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
low paid, not so good Benefits
Great Home Care Agency
Pediatric Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Jersey, New YorkAugust 15, 2016
I enjoy working for Bayada. They offer bonuses for going above and beyond. They recognize their nurses as much as they recognize their clients
Pros
Flexibility, Bayada Bucks
Cons
Good place to work for just could not get me enough hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blairsville, PAAugust 15, 2016
It is a Good place to work for and it is a very laid-back company they just don't have enough daylight hours to fulfill my needs as a full time employee
Pros
Flexibility and one on one time with the clients
Cons
Not enough hours
loved my clients
LPN (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 12, 2016
loved the clients not so much the management that took over my office but my home office was great just like a family unit very supportive and helpful and relabel.
It's was ok to work
Certify Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MoAugust 9, 2016
Most of my client was fun and easy to get alone more than others
Management and I got along fine.
Co-Workers some just in for the money
Get to stay with one client and get a full pay check
Management in the office
It was great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2016
I arrive at the clients house to prepare food assist with giving a bath and preparing a client for bed. I learned that each client has their own special needs u have to attend too. Management was very understandable when ever an issue arrived and was very delingent with handle it. Didn't interact with co-workers unless it was a case that required two people. There was one hard part the lifting if required. The enjoyable part of it all was seeing the smile on the clients face when you arrived.
Great and caring environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAJuly 31, 2016
I get to assist to increase the quality of life of the individuals I care for. It is a rewarding experience and I get to grow as a person through others.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rutland, VTJuly 31, 2016
Management is engaged, kind, understanding, and shows care and compassion to not only patients but staff as well. Truly a wonderful company to be involved with.
Great
United Health Intern (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJJuly 27, 2016
Awesome people. Good vibes, learning work environment. Very helpful employees, goal-oriented environment. Great balance of professional and fun-friendly.
not a great company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 27, 2016
Some hard work for small hourly pay,do not get to meet co-workers everyone on different schedules. I work part time and the only good about bayada is that they will work with you but if you lose a client it takes forever to get even 10 hrs a week. No benefits and CEO does not care about employees. Office staff cares more about employees.
Pros
no pros
Cons
lousy pay, not enough hrs. to live on
great home health agency
Home Health Field Registered Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Essex, VTJuly 24, 2016
great home health agency with good values,multidisciplinary employees. Pay equal to other local agencies. Very independent job with flexible hours and time off,
Horrible
Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 23, 2016
Office staff lies. When you are initially hired, you are made to believe that they have plenty of hours. This is not the case. They will tell you what you want to hear to get you excited to work for them. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
Lies
Great Company
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 22, 2016
Great work/life balance, management, flexibility, and culture. The atmosphere was positive and management was respectful, did not micromanage, and was open to new ideas.
Family Oriented
LPN (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 19, 2016
Bayada cares about their patients, families, and employees. The office staff are time and goal oriented but also make it a fun place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYADA Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.