BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Great company
Nurse Staffing Agency (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Great company with tons of assignments. Company office closed in my area, otherwise would have continued my employment with them
Very good place to work for
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Bayada definitely instills a good work ethic. They teach it's employees the ability to care for others who are unable to take care of themselves. Bayada requires you to complete monthly inservices to keep your certification
Flexiable
Registered Nurse- Home Care Nurse (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Great office staff. Will work with your schedule and be flexible with your needs. Did not like the areas that they would send their nurses.
flexible schedules
RN (Current Employee), Willow Grove, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: i pick my schedule
Cons: no break time.
provide 1:1 care to both adult and pediatric patients with in their homes. giving parents piece of mind as they sleep as I am the night nurse.
Compassion and Excellence
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Auburndale, MAFebruary 17, 2015
A typical day at work for the home health care provider is showing up to your clients home on time and providing the best possible care for that individual; whether it by providing personal care or taking to a doctors appointment anything to make the individual comfortable. What I enjoy about the Bayada office team is that they work with your availability and matches you with the best client. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you were able to make the client feel better during the time spent together.
I enjoyed gaining the experince
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAFebruary 10, 2015
I had fun gaining knowledge working for this company and I did enjoy meeting all of the new and different people I got a chance to work for.
not many hours
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), north brunswickFebruary 9, 2015
Bayada is a great place for someone fresh out of college and needing to get their career started. They offer health insurance and a 401-k. This is a great place if you want to improve your customer service skills. This company has very high expectations of the service you provide to the client and the amount/quality of work that you put out. So you have to be on your toes at all times. I can honestly say that I grew during my time here.
They don't pay the Home Health Aides enough money
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: minimum wage pay, not enough hours, benefits suck
The pay for the HHA's really suck! It wasn't even worth my time because they only want to pay basically minimum wage pay especially for all the work that HHA's have to do. Then they put you through a lot and they want to burn you out. In this economy, minimum wage pay is not going to work for me and my family. Bayada need to come correct with a better pay for Home Health Aides if they want people to stay in their positions longer. It's not worth it!
Just Don't Do It
CNA (Current Employee), PAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great kids
Cons: no communications, lost paychecks, irresponsible, inefficient
Great children, but the office is irresponsible, is inefficient with payment, and does not communicate with the clients or nurses
Great job poor benifits and pay
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 3, 2015
Love the work, like the office and managment people poor pay make your own schedule work as much or little hours as you want
Good Company
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), NCFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: good support teams and offices
Cons: work/life balance is nearly non-existant. high stress job.
A good company that has solid values that are threaded through everything that is done in the company. Bayada is debt free and has an excellent business plan that is shared throughout the company and make you feel secure about the longevity of your employment.
Road Warrior
Sub school nurse (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: low pay, not one specific point of contact for shifts
Road Warrior position with little direct communication from office staff.
Need to be able to function independently and identify appropriate resources.
Field Nurse
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee), Lebanon, PAJanuary 31, 2015
Communication with client, other nurses caring for client, clinical manager, doctor(if necessary), caregiver(s), teacher, teacher assistant and bus driver is key for the best care of the client.
The hardest part of the job is getting enough hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know and working with the client.
Awesome Company
CNA I (Former Employee), Albemarle, NCJanuary 29, 2015
I have worked for this company for several years within three of their offices in NC. They treat their employees like family and include everyone in all activities regardless of their credentials.
Loved working here!
CNA (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Employees and Patients are wonderful people. I loved working with them, it was not easy moving away from this job. If I ever move back this will be on of the first places to go to!
Ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Media, PAJanuary 15, 2015
scheduling is unorganized. The case managers only give work to people they know and screen their calls
Overall a good company to work with.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: prompt and adequate response to issues about clients
The staff at Bayada offices are very courteous, friendly and hard working. I enjoy working with them. However, the Unemployment Insurance Claims Consultant (name withheld), hired by Bayada to handle such, strikes me as a dangerous and dishonest person who should not be trusted. Defamation of character, intimidation and 'kicking a person who is already down' seem to be the way this Consultant chooses to appear to Bayada that the Consulting firm is working it it's best interest.

Sometimes, it takes only one person's wicked choice and stand to destroy the reputation and relationship which had been productive and trusting.
very flexible
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2015
good place to work, flexible schedule, friendly staff. pay is not so great.
I like working here and the assignments I have had,I would like to see more in the way of support for advancement and wage increase.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: the flexibility of working when you want to work, learning from different types of facilities that you have the opportunity to work at, and learn the procedures of each enity
Cons: not getting enough hours or assignments and the pay rate is not in my opinion up to standard.
My typical day depends on where I have been sent. If it is somewhere that I am familar its easy to step right in and do the duties needed of me. If not they will have someone to help me get acclumated to the position, and it usually only takes a few minutes. I meet the people I will be working with and then the patients. I greet them with a smile get their vitals signs and the reason for their visit and update their information and medications they maybe currently be taking. Ask if there are any complaints and then let them know that their provider will be with them shortly, The hardest part is not being familar with the routine of the office and the most enjoyable part is the compassion I feel knowing i am helping someone feel better.
Lack of Medical benefits
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAJanuary 11, 2015
Though Bayada was understanding when it comes to time off they lack affordable medical benefits for in field staff and they don't offer pay raises.

1 2 3 4 5

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos