BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Good company
Assist clients (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PADecember 4, 2016
A great company to work for. Very flexible hours and will work around your schedule. The clients are amazing to work with
Plenty of work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 2, 2016
I like working for Bayada because I can pick my cases and plan around my schedule when I want to work. There are plenty of cases to choose from and I don't miss any time with my son.
Good Company and Homecare is a good thing to do
Nurse (Former Employee) –  SCDecember 2, 2016
Management trying to put good practices in place and perform good services. Good place to work if you provide good care and are dependable. Homecare is a good thing to do for others.
Caring Professionals dedicated to Compassion, Excellence and Reliability
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 1, 2016
Great company to work for, many learning and growing opportunities.
Company truely cares about clients and staff. Job related Education opportunities available and encouraged.
Lovely agency
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  1315 Walnut st, suite 600, Philadelphia, PANovember 30, 2016
Although the pay is low. The management at Bayada is excellent. They care about their staff and their clients. They make sure that the clients and the staff are comfortable with each other. The only reason why I quit is because as home health aide there was no growth for me. However I would to work for them with my degree.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Low pay
Very organized
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 30, 2016
I enjoy working with the office staff the client are homecare suitable and very excepting. The schedule are well organized and work is always available.
Wonderful company
Pediatric Field Nurse, LPN (Former Employee) –  Lehighton, PANovember 27, 2016
Bayada is one of the best companies for home care for Pediatrics as well as Geriatrics. While the career itself is rewarding, they make sure that you know you are appreciated as an employee.
Sign you up and then give you no cases
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sun City Center, FLNovember 27, 2016
They make you do 2 or 3 interviews for a prn job. Then they give you no cases. I thought it was just me but heard from 3 other nurses and therapists that it was the same. They want you to jump through all their hoops just in case they need you but have no loyalty to you!
Pros
Flexibility of home health
Cons
companies like this are a waste of time signing up. Don't bother.
An amazing job ! Hate to not be able to transfer
Clinical Liaison/Nurse/Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 26, 2016
Bayada is an awesome company and let's you be the person you are , letting your skills, compassion shine thru .
I was able to help build Senior Living program in communities and help seniors and families navigate the senior life. Worked with communities to partner and help retain census and continuity of care .
Pros
Recognition for jobs well done
Cons
None really
Limited advancement opportuity
Certified Nurses Aide (Current Employee) –  Media, PANovember 23, 2016
A bit mundane but the best part is helping those in need. Work is very much independent and must travel to clients. The company is very supportive of those seeking to further their education. There are several office located throughout the Tri-state area. (Delaware Valley Region).
working with clients
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJNovember 22, 2016
The company was great,i worked there for five years.The hardest part was leaving the company.I received an award for Home Health aide of the year 2014
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
no raise
N/a
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 22, 2016
Need more hours. I had fun the mangers are ok they pay very low. Need to pay more need more awards for aides... More communication between staff and aides
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 22, 2016
Great place to work and managements cares about you.They act like we are a family and that is just what we are a family that serving other families who need our care and help.
Not a good agency
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MANovember 21, 2016
I have done home care for other agencies for over 15 yrs as a hha/cna. Bayada is one of the worst I have worked for. No communication from office staff to aides or to clients. They hire those who don't want to work and the pay is horrible. Director has no clue what he is doing
I like my clients that is all .
Pros
The clients
Cons
The pay sucks !
Flexible work schedules, great office staff
Field RN (Current Employee) –  Jamison, PANovember 19, 2016
4 years with Bayada and still here.I enjoy the flexibility of scheduling.The office staff is excellent.Good collaboration with managers and supervisors.always.

Hard to advance career here though.
you need to be able to multi-task and manage your time wisely to be able to get your work done
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  NJNovember 19, 2016
its a very busy environment. Phones are ringing ALL the time. Is an open floor plan so we are all together in a room. It could be a bit crazy and chaotic.
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PANovember 17, 2016
Good place to work. Very compassionate staff. Most families are welcoming to new hires. Flexible, accommodating schedule. Can work with children, adults or both.
Home Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Willow Grove, PANovember 15, 2016
An excellent company. I would recommend an experienced nurse. Travel can be challenging. Increases car mileage quickly. Benefits are dependent on hours worked. A great second job if you require a more populated work environment as your primary workplace environment.
Pros
Independent self management
Cons
Case Distances
Hectic
Home Health RN/Outpatient Hospice RN (Former Employee) –  Frisco, CONovember 10, 2016
Poorly managed and in a constant state of turmoil.
Lacking any semblance of housekeeping, even in the ICU.
Management insists on dangerous staffing levels as a rule.
Pros
State of the art equipment.
Cons
No lunches, ever.
A great company
RN/Direct Pt Care (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PANovember 10, 2016
A great company to work for, understanding management. Flexibility. Weekly pay. Great pts. Offered overtime but not made to stay. I would have stayed with the company if I did not move out of the area!