BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

My Review of employment with Bayada Pediatrics
LPN (Current Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PASeptember 15, 2016
Bayada is high in quality nursing care, ongoing education and professionalism. They care about their clients as well as their employees. The clinical manager and clerical manager were easy to communicate with.

The easiest part of the job was loving my clients. As well as utilizing my nursing skills. The hardest part of the job was watching chronically ill children with grim diagnoses and prognoses decline.

frequent in-services and yearly Competency skills test assured accurate, updated quality nursing care given to patients.
Pros
Set my own hours
Cons
Drove long distances
Fun and caring work place
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 31, 2016
I enjoy working with my company out of Wilmington, NC. Kim, Shelby, Janice, and the rest of the crew there are fantastic. They are there for me every second of the day weather it is during day office hours or after hours. This is the first company that I have had the privilege of working with that has giving me nothing but pure satisfaction. I love these guys and would recommend then to anyone for employment and health care needs.
Pros
Great gifts at Christmas time..LoL
Productive and fun place to work
Skills Trainer/Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 1, 2016
Heart work not hard work, you have the opportunity to help a child learn the skills they need to advance in their academics. Management is very easy to work with, very accommodating and will find you the best case. The work is very rewarding. However, it is only during school season. You do have every weekend, evenings and holidays off:)
Pros
Flexibility in schedule
Cons
Not a full-time position you can count on throughout the entire year.
Operationally flawed, poor work/life balance
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAAugust 18, 2016
Work/life balance was non existent, field and office staff work past normal hours, office staff are not compensated for their overtime. Operationally, the company needs to reconfigure their structure. I've never witnessed so many employees resign so quickly after only weeks or months of working with a company. I believe in what the company stands for and their mission, but when it comes to the individual offices, so many problems are overlooked and brushed under the rug.
Pros
Awards Weekend
Cons
Poor work/life balance, no overtime provided, poor management
It was great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2016
I arrive at the clients house to prepare food assist with giving a bath and preparing a client for bed. I learned that each client has their own special needs u have to attend too. Management was very understandable when ever an issue arrived and was very delingent with handle it. Didn't interact with co-workers unless it was a case that required two people. There was one hard part the lifting if required. The enjoyable part of it all was seeing the smile on the clients face when you arrived.
Excellent Company!!!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJSeptember 13, 2016
If you LOVE what you do but need a change... come work for BAYADA! This company cares about YOU! They offer flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle, clients matched to your skills and interests, rewarding one to one care in the home and at schools, comprehensive training, including pediatric training and simulation lab training using state of the art manikins, weekly pay, benefits, recognition and scholarship programs. The office works well with the field nurses, they keep commitments, they are dedicated, communication is amazing and they are very professional! Some field nurses I met have been working for this office for 5 or more years! I feel very connected to my office and we are an amazing team!
Pros
Competitive Pay Rates & Very Professional!
Cons
None... They are AWESOME!!!!
N/a
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 30, 2016
I did not like working at Bayada. Management did not respect your availability, and it was not worth the pay. The hardest part about the job is that was traveling to different client houses, and not getting paid for mileage.However, I did enjoy meeting knew people and learning about their lives before coming ill. I have bet some amazing families, and still stay in contact with some.
not a great company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 27, 2016
Some hard work for small hourly pay,do not get to meet co-workers everyone on different schedules. I work part time and the only good about bayada is that they will work with you but if you lose a client it takes forever to get even 10 hrs a week. No benefits and CEO does not care about employees. Office staff cares more about employees.
Pros
no pros
Cons
lousy pay, not enough hrs. to live on
A great company to work for!
Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJuly 8, 2016
I really enjoyed my time working for Bayada! The staff is friendly and always there to help if you have any questions. They have great communication skills and their clients were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend the company to anyone who is looking for a job in home health. I hope to someday work as an RN for them in the future!
Pros
Communication, friendliness
Bayada Home Health Care
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJune 24, 2016
Based on my personal experiences with Bayada I have struggled to advance and I'm not sure why. I have met all of my performance goals, just completed my masters, a great team player, and has voluntarily participated in community events. Why I have not been promoted since I have actively pursued higher positions is beyond me that is why I rated Bayada with 2 stars when considering advancement.
Great work environment, not enough clients/ compensation.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLSeptember 23, 2016
I loved the people, and my clients and the job. Spending time with my clients was easily my favorite part. The distance of my most frequent client's home compared to my hours/ pay I was receiving wasn't sustainable.
Pros
Quality time, helping someone whom can't help themselves.
Cons
The drive, the pay and the hours did not add up.
not really a good company
HHA (Former Employee) –  Union, NJJune 12, 2016
when i first start working for this company i really like getting up going to work because i like helping the elderly as day when on i learned different things with my clients i never had any contact with coworkers the benefits is half your check they give out points instead of pay raise they only give you 9.00 some of the staff was good they do not acknowledge your good deed i worked for another company and received employee of the month and bonus you can forget about a pay increase not happening. staff try act like they was nice on phone reason being they record every conversation
Pros
make your own schedule the clients
Cons
not good benefits not enough hours you cant work over 40 hours does'nt pay for miles for gas
Good Job for a part time person
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 15, 2016
Bayada home health care is a good company but they just don't provide enough hours. The people in the office are really nice and helpful. I would not recommend this job to someone who plans to make a lot of money. This job is strictly for someone who just needs to earn a little extra money and this would be there second job.
Good Company to work for, no raises and diffiuclty obtaining hours
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PAJune 2, 2016
For the most part I enjoy working for this company. There are frequent communication issues that have resulted in loss of hours and frustration from client families. I like the fact that someone is always available if I have any questions or concerns. The cons.. company does not offer any raises and does not provide free flu vaccinations for employees.
provides excellent client care with love and compassion.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 25, 2016
Wonderful company I enjoy working for them. Scheduling is hard no clients that will fit into my children's schedules. Have been able to work due to it. best part of the job is taking care of the clients in there own home where they are comfortable.
Pros
Client care
Cons
scheduling.
excellent temp agency
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 13, 2016
Bayada is a great temp agency and home health care agency they are very flexible and work around your schedule to which best fits you. Management is very understanding and straight forward about the company works and bayada is all about the care of its clients.
Pros
you get to work around your sechedule and times that best fits you.
Cons
positions are temporary
Great place for students and people with extra time
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 14, 2016
With Bayada you choose your own schedule and manage your time. You work with clients at their homes doing basic needs. The office works with you when there are issues of any sort. You can work all types of hours and is a great benefit to someone who has a second job.
Pros
Extremely flexible scheduele
Last manager ruined experience
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 13, 2016
Loved that it was a national chain. Great orientation and continued education with each position advancement. Loved job. Last director was a long time employee that obtained the position and fired all the nursing staff due to " not being on the same page with her" She was later let go.
Pros
national chain
Cons
last director
Really helpful supervisor, also really friendly people that worked at the office.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 12, 2016
A typical day at work was a routine day. what I learned about this job was patient care. The managment was great. As a caregiver you had to work by yourself, it was at the client resident. The hardest part of my job was meeting and going to new clients home, and not knowing what would be there personality. The most enjoyable part of my job as a caregiver was caring for my patient, making them feel comfortable.
This job was ok
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Millville, NJJune 23, 2016
I liked working with this company but there were things they could have funded for there employees as far as travel expences because they would need you to travel far but didn't want to pay you. The pay was okay and they didn't really have hours to offer.
Pros
The clients were nt too bad
Cons
They didnt have a lot of cases with more than 4 hours