BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

great place to work :)
On-Call Manger/ Office Staff (Current Employee), HERNANDO COUNTYJuly 30, 2015
love this job!!! :) Everyone works as a team and our so dedicated to putting the clients first!!! I hope everyone gets an opportunity to work for BAYADA HOME HEALTHH CARE.
Productive and fun workplace dealing with children.
CNA 2 (Former Employee), Monroe, NCJuly 29, 2015
Pros: go for walks
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work consist of me helping children that are not able to help themselves. Children are fun to work with.The hardest part of the job is lifting.
n/a
Clinical Manager-Managed Care (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 27, 2015
just like anywhere else, you can not just worry about work, you have to worry about what other's say about you! office politics!! job itself-great!
Enjoy helping others
Habilitation Tech/Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Gastonia, NCJuly 22, 2015
I really enjoy helping others the only downfall is not enough hours. But it is a great side job. The hardest part of the job is lifting heavy clients in home health by themselves.
Great management and staff
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAJuly 19, 2015
Cons: Pay Rate; high insurance costs
This is a great place to work. Staff is very organized, friendly, knowledgeable. There are always hours available. You get to make your own schedule.
Depending on where your staff office is, can be great.
PRN (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Nice patients
Cons: Management can be ify and unreliable
The schedulers will call nurses to see if they're available to take assignments. If you are, then great! You must stay active thought, or you'll go to the bottom of their contact pile. Also too don't expect any day shifts. Those can be rare.
did not life employment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Ardmore, PAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: fexible schedule
Cons: pay, and paper pay roll sheets.
worked here for about 1 year, left bcause got a better job. this company only good for 1st time employment to get feet wet.
Great Staff
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJuly 9, 2015
Working with trach/vent clients is rewarding. The staff is awesome. I learned how to care for trach/vent clients. The hardest part of the job is when a client passes.
bayada pediatrics is a productive and enjoyable place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAJuly 7, 2015
I like Bayada Pediatics because they really enjoy hold the utmost value of taking car of their clients. they only send the best nurses to take care of the children
HHA
Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 7, 2015
Provided high-quality patient care to a 15-bed assisted living facility and also in the home care setting. Adhered to safety precautions while performing ADL’s such as bathing, grooming, clothing, meal prep, laundry, transferring using assistive devices, medication reminders, and maintained integrity while carrying out such tasks. Participated in team collaboration to provide the patients with optimal care and also accurately charting information. Complied with HIPPA standards in all patient documentation and interaction.
Company was great Management wasn't
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), NeverlandJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Solid Company
Cons: The Direct Management is lacking in appropriate managerial skills
The Direct management was not a fair and impartial one related to handling issues that arose and was very unprofessional. There was a lot of immature caddiness among the co-workers. It was not a team effort kind of office.
Productive and interesting place to work.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: paid every friday.
Taking care of children is always a good day. Children are so trusting and easy to get along with. They are little people with personalities, they get mad, sad and happy.
It is a good place to get experience in school. Pretty OK
LNA (Current Employee), Brattleboro, VTJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Nice people who care about the families. They even drive out to the house if there is a big problem.
Cons: It is hard to pin down a schedule, I return messages and no one can remember who called for what, TOO much texting.
You get clients right away. I had to ask them to stop calling me because I was too busy. I help people take showers, get dressed and cook meals. Sometimes I drive people to the doctors and shopping. Easy enough work. The nurse is nice but she can be really strict. Everybody who works there seems nice but I hardly ever see any other aides.
very constructive and very fun
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), DelawareJuly 4, 2015
Pros: a lot of autonomy and independence, able to schedule patients depending on your schedule
Cons: constant driving, a lot of client cancellations
The management is very flexible and caring. I like that i am able to make my own schedule depending on my availability. This job consists of a lot of teamwork. You have to be willing to coordinate with PT, OT, the field nurse and the office. As a person, you have to be willing to be flexible because clients schedules change constantly and you have to be willing to work with them. The hardest part of the job would be the constant driving from home to home.
Great company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Haverford PAJuly 3, 2015
This is a great company to work for. They offer flexible schedules and awesome clients. The office staff is great and friendly. I enjoyed going to my assignments every day.
Excellent company
LPN (Current Employee), Sewell, NJJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Per Diem
Cons: dont have the work week hours I prefer
Bayada pediatrics is a very organized company. They given me the opportunity to work with some of my client for 3 years now. Im Per Diem and sometimes dont have the work week hours I preferred. They train and also keep nurse up to date with yearly training and advancement.
My experience
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 30, 2015
This company is very professional and very flexible. this company works very hard to provide reliable care and Comfort. Great job to work.
Only 2 hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2015
Pros: The client lives close to my house
Cons: only a 2 hour shift
A typical day at work, I come in greet my client, wash my hands, ask if there's anything I can do for him right away, wash and dry clothes, prepare dinner, serve dinner clean dishes and put them away, put laundry away, make sure his life alert bracelet is on, take out the trash and then go home.
loving and rewarding job
Nursing Aide (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 28, 2015
Pros: helping others in need
Cons: Knowing that one day you will lose this client
This was a rewarding job. I was able to use my communication skills to help clients. My clients were very accepting of me and I used all my skills as a home care specialist to help those that were hard to deal with. In the end I was able to get clients to open up to me, while helping their families. Hardest part of the job was having clients pass away. You actually fall in love with a lot of them.
Bayada
Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Wailuku, HIJune 24, 2015
The overview of this company is great. Great service the provide for children elders and great support system for their workers.
Employees