BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

very productive place to work
home health aide (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NJMay 20, 2015
Pros: 401k plants
Cons: none
checking patients every day . use safely things to the clients use gloves all the time whit the clients, write a report every day, call contact emergency in case needed always have a contact number, demonstrate good relations ship with clients
Homecare nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Langhorne PAMay 16, 2015
Seems good so far but only been with company small amount of time, would like to work there longer before I share my feelings about working for company
terrible
CHHA (Former Employee), union njMay 16, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: everything
Job is terrible and the people. They want you to work all day and night, for just a little bit of change. So glad I'm no longer there and got an education.
Enjoyable clients
CNA (Current Employee), Gastonia, NCMay 13, 2015
I enjoy working with the clients however the scheduling is very unpredictable and makes it hard to handle family time. I would much more prefer a full time position with a set schedule.
Worst company ever
Home Health aide (Former Employee), Garden CityMay 12, 2015
Their pay rate is the worst they do not have any case plus the fired you for the least thing they fired my friend because she was sick and couldn't go to work she send in a doctors note then the she had family issues and she told them as soon as possible and they told her they not gonna give her anymore case.
nice staff most of them anyway
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2015
loved this job the pay sucks tho!!! they really need to give their employees more money $07.25 is not enough to live off of I was working 7 days a week and still not satisfied with the money I was bringing home its a great job just need more money
Productive and fun workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Garden City, NYMay 1, 2015
A typical day at work is fun .
I learned how to manage time and hard work.
The management is reliable and competent.
co-workers are fun and good team players.
To see your patient die is the hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being appreciated by the Agency for a well done job.
Per-Diem Nurse
Per-Diem Nurse (Current Employee), Morristown, NJApril 29, 2015
Bayada Home Health Care schedules me on a weekly basis when there is a patient in need of nursing care. Patients vary from post-op, sub-acute, & long-term care.
fun place to work
Assisting ambulation (Current Employee), Asheville, NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: nice company
Cons: no pay
they do not pay CNA's enough
they have short shifts
they doesn't pay for gas
it's a nice company
works very well with school schedule
former employee (LVN)
Lvn (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 28, 2015
Pros: the available opportunities to learn and grow
Cons: none
Bayada Home Healthcare, is a great place to work! Hours are wonderful and flexible. Office staff is very helpful and nice! Always happy and positive when I would call. I learned a lot while employed there. Working with the patients was always a pleasure! I loved my job!
Bayada profide a good thing
CNA (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 16, 2015
A typical day at Bayada would, Making sure the client had taking their medications, Asst with giving the client a shower and asst with putting clothing on, skin care, hair care. Also do some shopping laundry as needed. For long term client's I give them a bed bath,skin care,hair care.And if using a shower, I will use a hoyer lift as needed.

I have learned every one has special needs and are very different for every one

The management try to find the right people for each home.That is not always a easy job.Also the management are respectful to the employers most of the time. they try to find us work if they can.

My co-workers I do not see. The only time I might see a co-work is when there is a long shift.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with the family members. Because the family member think they can do it better and also think that we do not know what we are doing.

The most enjoyable about my job is, that I know I can help some one when their are in the worst sharp of their live,and I am their for them to help them in any way I can.
Home Health Care
Director (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 13, 2015
Pros: team approach
Cons: 24 hour on call
Home Health Care involves being on call 24 hours a day for providing care to medically fragile clients. The hardest part of the job is when you cant' fulfill someone's needs and the most enjoyable part is taking care of someone so they can live a better life.
Good Company to work for
Supplemental Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Willow Grove, PAApril 11, 2015
They always worked with me to balance work and life. My supervisor understand the types of areas I worked best in and she offered those positions to me.
Positive review. I have had minimal negative experiences. Positive experiences far outnumber the negative.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 8, 2015
Pros: Great working enviorment. Professional but friendly
Cons: Schedule can change without adequate notice
Bayada is an excellent employer. Working with my clients has been a blessing in my career. I have no complaints about management or coworkers.
Not much chance for advancement
Pediatric Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAApril 8, 2015
worked as a home health aide for 7 months after obtaining RN license, refused to hire as an RN despite employment with company for over a year.
Great Environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAApril 7, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: sometimes I had to go to the same house twice in one day
I loved working at Bayda Pediatrics. I loved working with the children I took care of, and also enjoyed the family. The hardest part of the job I feel is being able to take care of the children when they are ill due to their special needs, also learning what to watch out for.
Quite good
Staff Supervisor, I (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCMarch 31, 2015
Cons: being on-call 24/7
My experience with Bayada Nurses was unique, inasmuch as we opened a new branch office in Asheboro. The commencement of a new business, totally at the extensive capabilities we complimented each other was unique and treasured.
Happy Place to work.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Salisbury, NCMarch 30, 2015
Cons: no lunch breaks and no milage to jobs
Fulfillment by taking care and needs of patient. Continuing education as needed. RN supervisors very compassionate and returns calls as needed on patients, Co workers can be amazing and work as a team. Leaving the patient when they don't want you to leave for the day. Making sure I have given 150% that day to take care of my patient to the best of my ability with the skills I was given as a nurse.
Great company
Director (Current Employee), Norwood, MAMarch 30, 2015
Bayada is a great company to work for. From field employee, to director of a fully staffed office, they treat their employees exceptionally. There is great possibilities for advancement and the support is unmatched. Highly recommend Bayada to anyone searching for a position in the health care industry.
Productive and plenty of work for drivers.
Certified Nurse Assistant/ HHA (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Paid milage, holidays
Cons: Not being able to work enough hours
A typical day at work for me would be driving to my AM client's home I greet and discuss the care plan how the night went. Set client up in rest room for bathing and grooming. Prepare breaks fast and help client to sitting room. Sometimes I escort clients to doctor's appointment. Then off to my PM client across town. I greet the client and discuss the care pan, I collect the mail then I put out the trash. I accompany the client to the rest room and assist with ADL's. I make client comfortable in bed. I then prepare PM meal and serve the client, light house keeping , vital signs are taken if necessary. I run errands to the supermarket. I have learned how to be humble to people even when they are not humble to me. The management at Bayada Home Health Care is very supportive. They work around your time slot when scheduling clients. The visiting nurse was very nice and educated me on how to better care for each client. The hardest part of the job was leaving my clients to further my education. The most important part of the job was sharing companionship, listening to all their stories of the time of their life.

1 2 3 4 5

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Salaries