BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews in United States

nice agency
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYMay 30, 2016
Very well managed and great clients. A typical day would be going to a clients house and assisting with personal care. I learned a lot be cause you might be required to do the work of a cna.
Great Company, Great Values
Skills Trainer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 29, 2016
Working for Bayada was an amazing experience. Great coworkers and a very rewarding job. The hours mirror that of a school schedule so a great job if you have children. There is always the ability to pick up more shifts in the summer for summer school. They provide excellent training and support as well.
Pros
Flexibility, School Schedule
Great
LNA (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTMay 28, 2016
Great company to work with they also will accommodate your life schedule to work with you.Friendly staff.Will match your personality with your clients to make a great day at work
Best In-Home Care Company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAMay 25, 2016
This company was the most respectful company I ever worked for! they worked with the Clients and the Employees to be sure you felt safe and secure in the environment!
Caring compassionate company, which puts patient first.
Pediatric Home Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 24, 2016
Staff and Nursing Supervisory staff are very supportive of both field nurses and strong patient advocates. I found this position very fulfilling in the delivery of patient care, continuous education for staff and nurses, and overall supportive services.
Enjoyed working with Bayada
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCMay 23, 2016
I would work with them anytime. They have the most loving and caring staff. Management is very caring and goes above and beyond for their employees.
Convenient, friendly
Pediatric Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJMay 20, 2016
Bayada is a family type work environment with convenient work hours. I have worked for the company for 6 years and it has remained one of my favorite employers.
Lots of Driving
Home Health Aid (Current Employee) –  Boone, NCMay 19, 2016
I worked here for over 2 years and never met the people who worked in the office. I often had to drive over an hour to patients homes
No room for advancement
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 17, 2016
I work in the Winston Salem,NC office. I enjoy my job and clients. Noticed I said job because that's all it is. There is no room to advance at this location no matter what your degree is. No one at this office ever tells field employees about training opportunities and positions at other locations.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
No training opportunities for career advancement.
We had a great team.
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill, MDMay 17, 2016
I greeted clients asked them how they were doing. Took vital signs and reported any problems to the Nurse. Assist with Adl's.
Pros
Enjoyed my job
Cons
No growth in homecare
Dishonesty concerning driving distance of patients home.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCMay 17, 2016
Things would be better if there was honesty concerning driving distance for the nurse to the patients home. Unorganized.
Cons
Dishonesty about the patients driving distance for the nurse.
Really helpful supervisor, also really friendly people that worked at the office.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 12, 2016
A typical day at work was a routine day. what I learned about this job was patient care. The managment was great. As a caregiver you had to work by yourself, it was at the client resident. The hardest part of my job was meeting and going to new clients home, and not knowing what would be there personality. The most enjoyable part of my job as a caregiver was caring for my patient, making them feel comfortable.
Rewarding place to work.
Behavioral Therapist/Skills Trainer (Current Employee) –  Kahului, HIMay 6, 2016
Rewarding work. One on one service with child with special needs. Flexible company. Able to work at many different locations on the island. Geological preference is worked with.
Love it here!
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2016
I have worked for quite a few home care agencies in Philadelphia, and Bayada is my favorite by a long shot. They are more organized than any other agency, and professionalism is exhibited by every employee I have come into contact with, The administrative team has always been helpful and welcoming of their employees' individual preferences.
Pros
Bayada Bucks, Scholarship Program, Flexible Hours
Very Good Company
Pediatric Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCMay 1, 2016
I really enjoyed working for them, they loved detail and were not slack on anything.
every day was great
I learned a lot
I didn't meet many coworkers
hardest part was losing families
helping the kids was the best part.
Review
Habilitation Technician - Social Services (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJ 08057May 1, 2016
I worked as a Habilitation Technician with multi-disability, pediatric clients in a healthcare and school setting.
My responsibilities included working as a team member with therapists, nursing staff, and educational staff in executing goals as per my client. I provided direction and training to other staff members according to the client’s needs.
I was also responsible for keeping files up to date with Medicaid/Medicare rules and regulations and state and federal regulations, health care eligibility and enrollment.
Bayada way
CNA (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 30, 2016
BAYADA was and is a wonderful place to work. A typical day would consist of traveling to a patients home and assisting them in their everyday needs. These needs are specific to the individual and are readily provided for the employee.
BAYADA helped me to gain more appreciation for people in whatever step of life they are currently in or are transitioning into.
My management and coworkers were great.
I would say that the job comes with its everyday challenges but as they are faced and overcome it is quite rewarding.
Great company to work for
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 28, 2016
Great company to work for however management lacks information on what goes on in the service offices on a day to day basis. They try to monitor quality assurance through surveys and through internal and external audits but some of the things go unnoticed. BAYADA has great job security and team building activities, workshops as well as classes you can take to help yourself continuously grow and keep yourself well educated.
Pros
Team oriented and very hands on, Everyone is nice and helpful, The culture of the company is excellent.
Cons
Over worked and under paid, no work life balance. You will continue to recieve calls, texts from your boss or on call after hours even when you are sick at home.
This is a good agency to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAApril 20, 2016
I work for this agency and I have not had any problems working there. I am usually offsite working with clients. I enjoy working with clients that I can help in their daily living situations.
Pros
Flexibility of hours
Cons
Sleeping over to clients homes
The Bayada Way works :)
LPN (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJApril 20, 2016
Bayada is a great company to work with. More like a family that cares very much for their clients and staff. Expectations for staff are high and training is provided when there are any questions.