BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Found 1,145 reviews matching the search
Great Compassionate Company
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJ 07601July 22, 2017
I enjoy helping my patients and their families with daily activities. I have satisfaction when my patients are happy with my service and I see a smile. The trust and confidence that I get from the patients and family is very good for me because I know that I am responsible. I always make sure that my patients are comfortable.
Pros
Bayada is flexible with the hours. Excellent Home Health Aide Agency to work for.
great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2017
There are often shortages in staff and high staff turnover which causes strain on remaining staff. Also some policies are not consistent across all units
Very competitive fast growing organization
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Valley, AZJuly 21, 2017
Well known company growing too fast in a very competitive marketplace. Very little job security for anyone. Extremely stress competitive atmosphere where expectations run very high.
Good for people that need a flexible schedule.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Shohola, PAJuly 21, 2017
Case load was very low in my area, which is why I was unable to work there for a long period of time. Staff was nice and helpful if you needed anything.
Great company to start off with
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  NYJuly 18, 2017
This is a great company to start off working with in order to gain necessary experience to eventually move on. I only say this because although there is room for growth, the compensation rate is below what various competitors pay.
Very poor pay for CNA's does not pay a livable wage
CNA II (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 18, 2017
Bayada does treat it's employees well by providing a flexible schedule, however the pay is very poor for CNA's. Bayada should look at paying a fairer wage and this would reduce their turnover as CNA's come and go with the wind at Bayada.

CNA II in NC are not compensated at the CNA II level and Bayada frequently uses the excuse that they can only pay so much because of Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.

Unless you absolutely need a flexible schedule at your convenience, seek employment elsewhere.
Pros
flexibility of schedule
Cons
Pay is debilitating
I like it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 17, 2017
Nice place to work. Good clients and they really try to keep you busy with available clients if desired. I would recommend this job to others. It's one of the best home health agencies that I've been employed with.
What I like the most about my current job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 15, 2017
I love working for my current employer, and helping people. It has always been my dream to help people and I am glad to have been given the opportunity. If my current employer would provide benefits I would continue in their employ.
Pros
working with patients
benefits
recently a very stressful environment over the past 6 months since new leadership has come into the division
Cliical Liaison, RN (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJuly 15, 2017
As a Clinical Liaison for 9 years, I developed critical skills that will be a genuine advantage in my next career opportunity. It was a wonderful 8 years with Bayada HHC. However, with loyal and respected maanagement in the division retiring, the new Millennial management promoted great stress and mistrust in the workplace. It became a terrible workplace environment. As a result, many in the division are now looking for new jobs.
Pros
Flexible hours on some days
Cons
Stressful environment creating mistrust among employees and poor life balance.
Work as an RN while in school
Per Diem Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 14, 2017
Bayada provided me with so much flexibility while I was in graduate school. I loved going to new offices and networking with other staff. It also gave me an opportunity to see how outpatient settings work, since I had spent most of my career at the inpatient setting. I will miss this company when it's time to find an NP job.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
None that I can think of at the moment
Helping others
CNA (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 13, 2017
It's a great place to work for. You get to work with a various age group of patients in their homes. You build close relationships with all ages and help ones in their time of needs, to enjoy their care from the comfort of their homes.
Pros
Can make your schedule
Cons
Not enough hours, no gas compensation for travel
overall good
Certified nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 13, 2017
assisted both adults and children with their activities of daily livings in the home or at school. Helped clients prepare for meals and bed or appointments.
Great people and managment!
Home Health Aide- HHA (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 11, 2017
Great company for students in school, workable hours that you can pick your own schedule ! They work with you and they start you right away which is great .
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
Pay
A very rewarding job with very little stability
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blairsville, PAJuly 8, 2017
This would be a job for someone in college or working multiple jobs. The work was quite rewarding but the hours we very short. It was very hard to maintain a full work schedule, however the staff does work well with the employeess.
Rewarding job in its own way
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 6, 2017
The greatest part of the job was the student i was able to work with.
Depending on the class setting could determine the difficulty of the day/job.
Definitely a rewarding job, but also a job that demands patients.
You have to love the elderly
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJuly 3, 2017
I worked with this company for quite sometime & most of the times they were very unprofessional as far as letting the patient's know If anyone was coming to care for them. A lot of times the patient's assume you are there to clean. I was a great companion and moved on to a better paying job at the time.
Pros
you learn from the elderly
Cons
BAYADA could be a little more professional
Unorganized Establishment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 29, 2017
Does not cover shifts in reasonable time. Over schedule the aides. Inconsiderate of their aides. Does not put in effort to ensure client safety. Does not recognize aides hard work.
Good job but could be better
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2017
It would be a great job if we had a steady management team and a better way to incur time off. I also think if we had a better way of staffing it would be much more helpful.
Pros
Different cases to work on
Cons
Lack of pay, lack of management team and lack of continue training
Not a bad company to work for
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
Compensation is below average but there is a lot of flexibility as far as managing life and work. Autonomy is there but you have to work with business minded individuals who may not have a nursing/medical background
Very productive and great organization
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 28, 2017
I like it very much the hours was goood. And all my clients was very nice. The only dislike was the travel time between clients. My supervisor was very organized and I loved her.
Pros
Reinbursed money water
Cons
No travel time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYADA Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval