BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Media, PAJanuary 15, 2015
scheduling is unorganized. The case managers only give work to people they know and screen their calls
Overall a good company to work with.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: prompt and adequate response to issues about clients
The staff at Bayada offices are very courteous, friendly and hard working. I enjoy working with them. However, the Unemployment Insurance Claims Consultant (name withheld), hired by Bayada to handle such, strikes me as a dangerous and dishonest person who should not be trusted. Defamation of character, intimidation and 'kicking a person who is already down' seem to be the way this Consultant chooses to appear to Bayada that the Consulting firm is working it it's best interest.

Sometimes, it takes only one person's wicked choice and stand to destroy the reputation and relationship which had been productive and trusting.
very flexible
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2015
good place to work, flexible schedule, friendly staff. pay is not so great.
I like working here and the assignments I have had,I would like to see more in the way of support for advancement and wage increase.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: the flexibility of working when you want to work, learning from different types of facilities that you have the opportunity to work at, and learn the procedures of each enity
Cons: not getting enough hours or assignments and the pay rate is not in my opinion up to standard.
My typical day depends on where I have been sent. If it is somewhere that I am familar its easy to step right in and do the duties needed of me. If not they will have someone to help me get acclumated to the position, and it usually only takes a few minutes. I meet the people I will be working with and then the patients. I greet them with a smile get their vitals signs and the reason for their visit and update their information and medications they maybe currently be taking. Ask if there are any complaints and then let them know that their provider will be with them shortly, The hardest part is not being familar with the routine of the office and the most enjoyable part is the compassion I feel knowing i am helping someone feel better.
Lack of Medical benefits
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAJanuary 11, 2015
Though Bayada was understanding when it comes to time off they lack affordable medical benefits for in field staff and they don't offer pay raises.
Loved the clients
Clinical Manager (Former Employee), Hendersonville, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: independence
Cons: too much driving. no raise.
Just didn't want to drive so far any more. Too many miles on my car/body. Boss was not always supportive. Worked there 3+ years and never got a raise.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day is taking care of a client personal needs.
What I learned is how much a person needs care.
My supervisors are great.
The hardest part is leaving my clients because I just want to keep helping them even when they don't need it.
Giving my clients the best care I can give them.
Good
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: full time hours
Cons: traveling
Everything about the company was good except traveling from client to client.
Fast paced enviornment. Great learning environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: scheduling
Staff support and team based enviornment. Love working in pediatrics. Always training available.
Professional, Extremely Friendly, and Enjoyable learning experience.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: met many wonderful families and enjoyable work environment.
Provided Professional and Safe Home Health Care to special needs children. Assist with non-medical activities of daily living, as well as assisted nurses in all patient care.
Good Management
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 4, 2015
Typical day at work depends on the patient you are assigned to. Some are easier than others. You are responsible for managing your day which is a plus. You learn about your patient and how to effectively take care of them. The management really works with your schedule and is very understanding and fair. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your patient get well and knowing that you were an integral part of their well-being.
great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), greenwood villageJanuary 2, 2015
no real complaints. no one looking over my every move. my opinion mattered. the company worked around my schedule. i always had work.
productive work place
Home health aide (Current Employee), Millville, NJJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: flexiablilty
This company is very professional and very flexible. this company works very hard to provide reliable care and Comfort
Great experience, love the staff
Nurse Care of North Carolina (Current Employee), Durham, NCDecember 31, 2014
Great management team, financial help for school, Provides great tools and resources
Nice work place
CNA (Former Employee), Roswell, GADecember 26, 2014
Pros: company meetings with freshments
Had a miminal work.But overall a nice work place. I met alot all beautiful people
help people that live at there homes more comfortable
Assist client (Current Employee), Providence, RIDecember 22, 2014
Pros: cook, clean make sure everyones safe before leaving
Cons: taking them fror errands etc
i go to peoples house and help take care of them.i cook clean, do errands, help them take showers food shopping.
Company provides assistance to intelectually challenged
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 22, 2014
This company offers great ways to advance career. I would recommend this position to anyone in human service
Nice office place but looks may be deceiving depending on your job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Monroeville, PADecember 21, 2014
Pros: lunch break was on the clock, easy enrollment process, understandable with time sheets at times
Cons: no official lunch break, unreasonable at times, do not respect their workers, advancement was very limited, will get an earful from supervisor if call off happens due to an emergency, poor communication at times, care plan was not according to actual adl's
This company was awesome at first and they worked with me as I also worked with them and covered call offs. I was seeking a raise considering I was almost through my Master's degree and I am a very hard worker. This process took over 6 months after me speaking to them they were very nonchalant about this. I was reviewed by a worker in the office that had no overview and I received very sub par ratings. I had 99% reliability, I work harder than anyone else that does the same job at the same residence and I never cause problems yet I felt disrespected when I got my review as if they are trying to hold hard workers down. All that I can say is I feel mistreated and I was dissatisfied because I felt this could be a company I would stay with for a while at first but now I am not so sure.
Keeps you working
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee), Windsor Mill, MDDecember 20, 2014
Bayada definitely keeps you working on different assignments such a nursing homes, sitter positions and hospice care.
Review
Associate (Current Employee), Allentown, PADecember 18, 2014
I started my career in Philadelphia, and it was a great experience. The people I worked with were always there for me, and we worked together as a great team.

1 2 3 4 5

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos