BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Flexible work hours
Nurse Aide I (Current Employee), Salisbury, NCAugust 2, 2014
I love the fact that they are willing to work around your life schedule. Whether you have kids or in school they help you with a schedule around your hours of availability.
Healthcare passion
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good healthcare coverage and hours
Cons: to many chiefs, lack of communication, and follow-up
Like any other Home Health Care company, there are a lot of challenges and changes in healthcare itself. I believe a strong team can take on both, but it needs leaders who will work with the team.
The employees I worked with daily were a great asset to the company.
This was a new position at the Prescott location
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Prescott, AZJuly 28, 2014
A very interesting position calling on physicians and facilities in a rather small geographic area of Arizona to encourage referrals to home health.

I learned that patients are being discharged to home prior to their ability to care for themselves safely - especially in the advanced age population. Emergency departments in these hospitals are increasingly – more... discouraging return visits for such diagnoses as pneumonia and cardiovascular issues due to reimbursement issues.

As this was a very new office, the personnel were still in the learning process.

This position, again to geography, was a one person position in the Prescott, Arizona area.

The most difficult part of the position was finding the practitioners most likely to make the referrals to home health.

The MOST enjoyable part of my day was the relationships that I was able build and going to visit them! – less
Good home care
CNA I (Former Employee), Hendersonville, NCJuly 24, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: inconsistant schedules
Not a bad place to work. Hours can be hard to come by at times. And the nagging phone calls to come in or work over get old really fast.
Great staff
Home Heatlh Aide (Current Employee), Erie,PaJuly 23, 2014
I love my clients and my office staff! Helping these families is a very rewarding thing. My co-workers are very supportive.
n/a
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), North Brunswick, NJJuly 20, 2014
Pros: decent clients
Cons: pay a bit too low for some assigments
good place to work. Good management at the location. Clients were decent and you were able to schedules shifts some what flexible.
Great company to work for
LPN (Current Employee), Hackensack NJJuly 18, 2014
I love the flexibility of my job and love to work together with my clinical managers they are great.
Already gave a review once
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Monroeville, PAJuly 14, 2014
Decent company, decent pay, wish they would hire people with an associate degrees and train them. Bachelors degree is required for work in the office, which equals management.
Very Supportive Clinical Leadership
Adult Vent/Trach Nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 11, 2014
Pros: great clinical managers
Cons: pay
Loved working here! I learned a lot because they offered so many in-service classes. They are invested in your growth as a nurse!
Very flexible and wonderful to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Lewisburg, PAJuly 6, 2014
I love going to work everyday and helping my patient's with whatever they need help with. The management are very easy to work with, respectful, and very helpful. Their really is not any cons about this job. The most enjoyable part of my job is having that time to communicate with the patient's and really get to know them.
Private duty nursing for special needs children
RN & Preceptor (Current Employee), Milford, DEJuly 2, 2014
Pros: day shift hours, single patient only, good benefits
Cons: inconsistent hours depending on the needs of the patient, low interaction with other nurses, very heavy lifting
Typically the day is started early, pt assessment and then preparation for school. Generally the nurse rides with the patient to school, arrives and prepares the patient for classroom learning. Teachers provide the educational component and nursing does the medical piece ie changing diapers, administering medications, monitoring the patient for changes – more... in status, calling the physician. Once school is over the nurse and the client board the bus and prepare for the ride home. Arrive back at the patients home and put away the supplies give report to the next caregiver and the day is over – less
Working with kids
LPN (Current Employee), Reading, PAJuly 2, 2014
Get report, get busy monitor the client promote safety at all times, report change in condition.
Low pay
Nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 28, 2014
Pros: wait!!!'other than the patient...
Cons: low pay for acuity level
While nursing is a passion of mine, I too have a family to provide for and need fair reasonable compensation! Bayada can afford to cut somewhere... And not just my pocket
Productive and Rewarding experince
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: passing of clients
Helping others that were in need when there wasn't anyone else in the household to help with everyday living arrangements such as; cooking, cleaning, errands, etc. I learned that some people are not as fortunate to have love ones who would come over to help them when they are in need.
Very rewarding work, with great educational oppurtunities
LPN (Current Employee), Burlington, VTJune 17, 2014
Pros: learning opputunities and great people to work for.
Cons: travel and low pay
I have worked with Bayada for 3 + years and have a good relationship with the staff. They have supported me and have given me many opportunities to learn new skills with the many people and children that I have cared for. The hardest part of the job is travelling and finding new work when a case ends for me. I work with great family's but rarely see – more... staff members except during in-services. Bayada has been good to me and I would recommend them for a great place to work, with friendly supportive people. – less
A pleasure to work for them.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2014
Pros: caring for others
Cons: low wages
a typical day at work was very busy. upon arrival I had to prepare the meals for that day, as well as serve breakfast.
Enjoyable place to work. The hours were good and flexible
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and no weekends
On a typical day I handeled my clients daily care. Provided breakfast and helped put on their clothes. Hardest part of the job was actually having to leave.
Enjoyed working with the patient's in their homes
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Downingtown, PAJune 13, 2014
Pros: one on one care
I enjoyed working with patients on a one to one basis. Working with family ensures everyone is satisfied with the patient care.
Bayada
Supervisor Trish Lail (RN) (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCJune 13, 2014
Pros: able to meet individuals that i can help
Cons: the hours are not secure
Driving to clients homes. Assisting with ADLs, helping with meal preparations, dressing, bathing and getting ready for the day. Working around the house doing lite house work and checking making sure the rooms and all are easy for the patient to get around and of course safe before leaving.
Professional, exceptional company to work for
Clinical Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Albany, NYJune 11, 2014
Home health care delivered by skilled, caring, dedicated staff.
Education and pro active mind set.
Positive professional attitude is Bayada"culture"
Employees are Bayadas biggest asset

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos