BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Review
Associate (Current Employee), Allentown, PADecember 18, 2014
I started my career in Philadelphia, and it was a great experience. The people I worked with were always there for me, and we worked together as a great team.
Bayada is a very nice place to work. The entire staff in the office is extremely helpful.
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 12, 2014
Im very disappointed with Bayada policy in regards to changing job titles from LPN to RN. I have been employed with bayada for 5 years as a LPN and just recently became a RN. I was told that my job title will change, however my pay rate will not and I'm not allowed to work on any RN cases until i have at lease 1 year experience as a RN in a facility. I still don't understand that policy and is unfortunate that they have to lose a dedicated and hard worker.
Good Experience for Career Growth
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Langhorne, PADecember 11, 2014
Pros: felxibility
Cons: pay rate was low
My typical at work would involve patient care and it mostly depends on the patients level of independence. Most client care was focused on Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and companionship.
Management was helpful through the client placement process and they were willing to listen to concerns.
The hardest part about this job was not knowing what I was going into for some client assignments - If the client had a machine that I had never seen or used, it was overwhelming to learn about it especially if the caregivers where not helpful.
Most enjoyable part was the ability to make a difference in someones life.
Great company to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Bloomsburg, PADecember 6, 2014
Bayada is the top home health care provider in the area and with good reason. Their mission is to provide reliable, compassionate, and professional caregivers for their clients and are always working hard to go above and beyond for clients and for their employees. Bayada provides many opportunities to advance in their company, and is always there for employees to confide in during their shifts, and beyond. They offer the best care for their clients, and their training is second to none.
good company to work for but pay is too low
Home health aide (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 5, 2014
Providing personal care in residential homes. Prefer longer hours but many cases are two hour intervals, but enjoy providing personal care
Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2014
Nice place to work............................................................................................
pleasant place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Hyannis, MADecember 3, 2014
pleasant place to work, punctual with answering questions when needed, pleasant interactions with clients.
Disorganized and uncommunicative management
In Home RN (Current Employee), Lancaster, PANovember 28, 2014
Pros: overtime if work anywhere anytime
Cons: unethical, dishonest, unsupportive, neglectful, lazy
I had enough hours to work and made barely enough money to live by. But I drove 45 minutes to cases with no mileage compensation and was promised more complex cases to match my skills. It took two years and nagging to get only one vent/trach case. More importantly the management is dishonest to staff and clients. Promises of actions are always made and never are followed through. I've been asked to do things with documentation that were lazy and unethical and would put my license in jeopardy. When I refused to I was told I could no longer work with that case. The management is lazy, neglectful, and not supportive. If there is a problem between clients and staff the management does Not stand behind staff. I'm frantically searching for a new job because i fear for my nursing license.
Great employees
RN (Former Employee), State CollgeNovember 19, 2014
The management can not be trusted and are dishonest. Directors and division directors cover for each other and are dishonest. The job is great and very flexible. When talking with office staff, there is never continuity.
Bayada is where I performed my externship was later hired partime
Office assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MissouriNovember 16, 2014
Pros: enoyed all my co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
Bayada Home Health Care is one of the leading health care companies in the country. The environment was very fast passed due to the acquiring of qualified health care workers and covering all the client accounts. I learned a lot about the importance of home health care for our customers. Most of them needed assistance in their daily life and counted on our employees to give them the care they deserved. I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was finding out that a customer was not properly cared for. The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction of our clients -- they depended on us. The director would take calls from any of our clients to discuss concerns.
Lowest paying nursing job you will have
Registered Nurse- per diem (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2014
Pros: could pick up extra work on the side as an extra job
Cons: pay, constantly received phone calls while working my full time job
Pay is per visit, which is common for home health but when you add it all up you don't make over $20 an hour ever. I could even be sent almost 2 hours away to do an admission and they would only give me an extra $5. Wow.
personal care
chha (Former Employee), bloomfield njNovember 13, 2014
personal care, light housekeeping, laundry, store runs, ROM, doctors apps.
I was a nice place to work for
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Toms RiverNovember 13, 2014
I am a hard working person im reliable im always on time i will make a good asset to your company
Worked their in 2008 for 3 an a half years. Enjoyed it very much.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 12, 2014
A typical work day was for 8 hours or 2 - 3 clients a day or more. They work with your schedule.
Great learning experiences
LPN Home Care Nurse (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNNovember 11, 2014
Staff trained very well which provides a great level of confidence on the job. Many job opportunities and opportunities to learn.
Social service programs
Insurance Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 7, 2014
Working in the community proved to be rewarding. Salary compensation is always the most challenging in non-profit. All in all rewarding experiencing seeing the difference you make everyday.
NA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Blairsville, PANovember 6, 2014
Travel and assist a special needs child to and from school. I also stayed at the school to assist him throughout the school day.
Excellent company with high standards for their employees
Senior Client Services Manager (Current Employee), Moorestown, NJNovember 1, 2014
Pros: great company with a core value that i believe.
As the Senior Client Services Manager my typical day is talking to nurses scheduling shifts and updating the clients of their schedule. I manage over 130 nurses and have developed relationship with them. The hardest part of my job is telling a client that I do not have a nurse available to cover a shift. I love my job knowing that I am helping someone to stay in their home as long as possible.
In home CNA
In home CNA (Former Employee), Asheville NCOctober 28, 2014
Pros: i earned bayada bucks for helping on hoidays.
Cons: not enough hours
I would cook her breakfast every morning then I would clean the kitchen, wash dishes, mop and sweep all rooms. On certain days we would take a shower but I always got her dressed for the day. I would take her to the doctor, or grocery store. The hardest part of my job was seeing someone in pain and there was nothing I couldn't make them better. I learned ways to make others smile or make the comfortable. The most enjoyable part was knowing I made a difference in their life for the better.
Amazing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Brattleboro, VTOctober 28, 2014
I adored this company and was so sad to leave when I had too. I encountered many wonderful people and learned so much from my clients as well as my employers.

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos