BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

I enjoy this line of work. I love helping others.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Salisbury, NCMarch 27, 2015
Pros: I can work as many hours I need.
Cons: I wish the benefits was a little better.
I love going into the home and helping people out. Preparing there meals,helping them get dressed,bathing them and sometimes the patient just needs someone to feel like they are able to talk to. Some patients are very lonely. It just warms my heart to see the smile when you walk in and tell them you are there to help them out.
Bayada is a great Home Health Care Agency
On Call Manager (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAMarch 26, 2015
If you like working home care and want to work only the days you can then Bayada is a great company for you. Clients always come first.
flex hours and assignments
Home Care Nurse for Vent Dependent (Former Employee), willow grove paMarch 20, 2015
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: no breaks
Can make your own schedule, one on one care, flex assignments and areas to works, pediatric to geriatric. Offer bonuses on hard to fill cases.
Great Culture, Low pay
Client Services Manager (Current Employee), North Carolina, NCMarch 20, 2015
Pros: excellent culture
Cons: low pay
Great work environment, low pay. CEO is amazing. The work you do is great. Excellent company culture. Yearly reward trip that is nice.
My Day
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: getting a smile
Cons: na
Typical day at work, communicating, helping others, assisting with the needs of the clients its a joy to see a smile or being commended that your doing a great job.
Enjoy working in the community
RN Field Case manager (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAMarch 15, 2015
Pros: day shift
I have 9-10 years experience with infusions including PICC, Hickman Broviac, Groshong, Ports, Hep Lock, Mid Line.
I provide care to clients in their home. My manager is new and unexperienced. My Director does not have a clinical background. The hardest part of my job is necessary support from office. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to educate and care for clients within their home.
Helpfull
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2015
Pros: will work around your schedule
Cons: no benefits
If you have to go school, they'll work around it, so you can work and still get an education, they also offer scholarships.
Ability to advance and relocate
Case Manager (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJMarch 15, 2015
The employees are viewed as the driving force to the company and are appreciated. The ability to advance within the healthcare field is there. Furthering education is also an opportunity. There is room fro growth for those that would like to go into nursing.
Productive work arrangement with Clients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Willow Grove, PAMarch 12, 2015
When coming to see clients I enjoy giving them a smile and make a compliment. Then help them with getting dressed; feed them; and help them with routines. Office is always ready to help, or I am on the call. Always to help my co-workers with their coverage. The hardest part of the job is convincing clients to be more independently, and tell me what else I can do for them. The most enjoyable part of the job is when clients are comfortable when I am there, and when I see their faces brighten up.
Great people to work with
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Falmouth, MAMarch 12, 2015
Enjoyed working with staff members in the field ,team players good place to work however Bayada needs to review their pay scales
Great Job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great management and clients
Cons: difficult to attain desirable hours, and long commutes
Typical day at work included assistance with ADL's, light patient centered house keeping, meal preparation, occasional escorting to places, take to activities, reminding of medication administration, general monitor safety, and anything designated on patient care plan. I learned about the patient, designated tasks and certain disease processes and psychological and physiological impact. Management is phenomenal! Co-workers are supportive, informative, and inspirational. The hardest part of the job is the long commutes, physical strain, and attaining of hours. Most enjoyable part was getting to know the clients and developing a successful professional relationship with clients.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: do not hound you if you cannot work, communication between staff is good
Cons: pay could be better, assignments can be far away
Much better than other home health care agencies. Management is considerate of their workers. Coordination and communication is good. Respectful of their nurses.
I've worked here for 5 years, it's give and take...
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), New York, NY and Charlotte, NCMarch 9, 2015
Pros: the families/coworkers are wonderful, truly making a difference as a nurse
Cons: management is manipulative
The families I worked with have been inspirational and incredibly kind. With Bayada, you get the opportunity to work one-on-one, and have time to be a nurse. Your suggestions are valued and you are appreciated. You are not required to work weekends and the holiday schedule is very flexible. Every nurse I've worked with has been very skilled, friendly, and caring.

I've learned *a lot* of specialized skills, that I am so grateful for.

I am unable to afford the benefits and after working for 5 years without a wage increase was told no to a raise. There is not a lot of job growth available unless you want to become a CM, which seems like a lot of stress for not much reward.

The company prides itself on making their employees feel appreciated. I would feel more appreciated with a cost of living increase and healthcare I can afford than a gift card on Nurse's Week.

I am dedicated to home care, I am dedicated to the families I've worked with. I wish there was more opportunity and Bayada would invest in nurses that take initiative and give back that same level of dedication.
Great place to work while in school
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Gastonia, NCMarch 5, 2015
Very flexible around school schedule and staff always give appraisal for excellent work. My only complaint is that shifts aren't very long.
Employers were good listeners
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 5, 2015
Pros: Scheduling
Cons: Not enough work
Working for Bayada as a Nursing Assistant was a great opportunity for me , that's why I stayed the length that I did. My immediate supervisor had a very professional demeanor.
Good Company Overall
Reimbursement Associate (Former Employee), Moorestown NJFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: lots of paid time off
Cons: low pay
The workload in the collections department is too heavy. The management tends to hire students right out of college instead of experienced workers. The employee are underpaid. The job culture is wonderful and everyone is nice.
Great company
Nurse Staffing Agency (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Great company with tons of assignments. Company office closed in my area, otherwise would have continued my employment with them
Very good place to work for
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Maple Shade, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Bayada definitely instills a good work ethic. They teach it's employees the ability to care for others who are unable to take care of themselves. Bayada requires you to complete monthly inservices to keep your certification
Flexiable
Registered Nurse- Home Care Nurse (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Great office staff. Will work with your schedule and be flexible with your needs. Did not like the areas that they would send their nurses.
flexible schedules
RN (Current Employee), Willow Grove, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: i pick my schedule
Cons: no break time.
provide 1:1 care to both adult and pediatric patients with in their homes. giving parents piece of mind as they sleep as I am the night nurse.

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Salaries