BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Found 1,148 reviews matching the search
Good job but could be better
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2017
It would be a great job if we had a steady management team and a better way to incur time off. I also think if we had a better way of staffing it would be much more helpful.
Pros
Different cases to work on
Cons
Lack of pay, lack of management team and lack of continue training
Not a bad company to work for
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
Compensation is below average but there is a lot of flexibility as far as managing life and work. Autonomy is there but you have to work with business minded individuals who may not have a nursing/medical background
Very productive and great organization
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 28, 2017
I like it very much the hours was goood. And all my clients was very nice. The only dislike was the travel time between clients. My supervisor was very organized and I loved her.
Pros
Reinbursed money water
Cons
No travel time
Its ok
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Paoli, PAJune 28, 2017
I don't mind working for Bayada i just wish the pay was a few dollars more. i only get 10 dollars in Philly and 11 in paoli. These kids are heavy and sometimes can be violent.
Pros
slow paced
Cons
no breaks
Great job
PEDIATRIC HOME HEALTH NURSE (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 27, 2017
Great company to work for with great pay hours and benefits.. flexible schedule... loved my patients and the staff that I worked with and would highly recommend
Home health care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Dickson City, PAJune 27, 2017
This company provided me with great work opportunites and supported me along the way. I worked with many different clients all in there homes that were screened by nursing staff prior.
Very productive and great incentives.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 27, 2017
Every morning I would visit a client perform light duties. I learn how to service each client with a smile and made sure the environment was safe and pleasant.The hardest part of my job was being able to calm negative responses and remain professional. I enjoyed serving each client and being available to suit their needs.
Pros
incentive for employees
Cons
not enough hours
Security
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 26, 2017
Bayada has been a safe company to work for. As a large national company I always felt that if something happened, the company would be there to protect me.
Pros
flexiblity
Cons
no guarrenteed hours
Job flexibility
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 26, 2017
I was able to go to Nursing School and work at the same time due to the flexibility. I also enjoyed the co-workers that I was in touch with, they were friendly.
Great always have new cases
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJune 25, 2017
Great place to work and advance as they provide scholarships and a positive team.
Ive been there almost a year and the case managers, nurses, even clients are awesome!
I took care patients for this company
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  1000 Lenola Road, Suite 102, Maple Shade,NJ 08052June 24, 2017
Long hours , took care of patients , cooked meals, cleaned house and did self care for patient. sorry I cannot remember hours worked cause it was so long ago.
Pros
none that I remember.
Cons
stress
Undercompensated
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boone, NCJune 24, 2017
This job underpays its employees and expects them to be available 100% of the time. If you're not, you lose hours and may only work 1 day a week. Alternately, if you are available all hours, you end up can end up working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week until total burnout. I didn't experience any middle ground in that regard.
Review
Client Services Manager II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2017
BAYADA has an excellent reputation for home health care. Salaries are fair for the field clinicians. Balance with home life can be stressful. Otherwise a good company to work for
have some long shift available
HHA (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAJune 23, 2017
The job is enjoyable as you only deal with one client ; however it might be unpleasant for me when i am propose short shifts(3hrs).It is good for the orientation as it is paid.
productive
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 20, 2017
Bayada Home Health care was a good workplace. Friendly and very welcoming co workers. Payroll was always on time and right. Supervisors was easy to get in contact with.
A great stepping stone to a permanent position in long term care.
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 20, 2017
I took care of various type of patients on a daily basis. I washed and groomed patients. Companionship was a big portion of my job. I assisted with medication and taking patients to Dr. appointments. I grocery shopped for some clients and various exercise routines.
Pros
Getting to know the elderly and experience with many different health ailments.
Cons
Not having a consistent schedule
Stressful but rewarding job
Skills Trainer (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 18, 2017
The job itself can be tough but Bayada office staff is supportive. The main thing is finding a case that fits you. Overall, you'll have a good work/life balance and the pay is good, though other providers offer a bit higher pay at the cost of a bit less friendly and helpful office staff. It may take a few cases to find one that fits you, but if you are reliable and patient you'll do well. Probably the biggest downside is that, as a contractor, you won't be getting paid for days off and holidays, so it's good to have back up work or home cases.
Pros
Good life balance
Cons
No holiday pay
Fantastic
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Butler County, PAJune 16, 2017
This is the best company I have ever worked for! They really are supportive of their staff having a healthy work life balance. I would recommend this company to any nurse out there looking to work in the pediatric homecare field
Love working here
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJune 16, 2017
Great company to work for they really value there employee's..Great staff at the office I work always helpful and willing to go the extra mile..Love working there.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Unsteady work at times
extraordinary culture of compassion and commitment to excellence
Chief Quality Officer (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJJune 15, 2017
great company with an inspired founder and leader. leading home health care agency in the US. great employees, sincere devotion to serving the needs of clients.
Pros
great leadership
Cons
tolerant of subpar performance of some management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYADA Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.