BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Good Staff
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  PAJanuary 10, 2016
Going to patients houses to help them with breakfast, light home making, and companion. The hardest part was sometimes seeing the situations and conditions patients went through. I enjoyed giving care to someone who needed it the most.
Pros
Was able to choose my own schedule
Cons
minimum payment
Great home care company
LPN nurse (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJanuary 9, 2016
I have been in the home care field for close to 10 years, and worked for several agencies prior to Bayada. This company has been a great company to work for. Awesome training, flexible hours, competitive pay. As their employee you also receive good benefits. They are very professional, respectful and organized. Everyone works together (from the management to the employees) to give the patients the best care possible. They offer great incentives to keep the company growing. I highly recommend it.
Pros
flexible schedule, professional staff, friendly work environment
Cons
When clients are admitted to hospital
Good first job
RN, previously LPN (Current Employee) –  Shrewsbury, NJJanuary 8, 2016
This was my first job out of school. Was a great place to start. Training was adequate. Learned how to communicate with culturally diverse patient's and family members. Help always available if needed.
Pros
culturally diverse
Cons
pay
Enjoyed getting to know patients and their routines.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing, PAJanuary 7, 2016
I like the patients that I have worked with , because I could individually care for one person and focus my attention on their needs.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Don't always pay for millage.
i love it
Aide (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, PAJanuary 2, 2016
I learn how to take of children with special need
the management was good
the most enjoyable was takin care of the kids
they had lot to offer you they work with you of you had something to do they was a good company.
This job has allowed me a flexible schedule for the past 15 years.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 31, 2015
I have always enjoyed my job with Bayada. You do work one on one. I like this a lot. You always have your clinical managers to help with any questions or problems that can arise. The company always makes you feel welcome when coming into the office. Hardest part of the job is report times being too early sometime. Best part of the job is helping others...
Pros
The company is always complimentary.
Cons
Early shifts.
Registered Nurse
registered nurse (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJDecember 30, 2015
Great Company, with room for growth and opportunity
Staff is compassionate and understanding
Bayada is the top leading Home care Agency in the area with competitive salaries
great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 25, 2015
very polite staffing agency, great cases, very flexible and willing to teach new skills, the management team is very organized
Pros
great staffing
Cons
poor benefits
case management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 23, 2015
I case managed home health clients and prevented them from rehospitalization. I instructed in disease process and management of their disease.
Fun, yet exhausting
Skills Trainer/Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Kula, HIDecember 22, 2015
Morally rewarding, financially not.
Great group of people to work with along with a regular work schedule.
No work during summer was both a pro and a con. Relaxing much needed break after a stressful school year but also other sources of income needed to be found.
Pros
Morally rewarding, great management, kind staff
Cons
insufficient pay, potentially difficult clients, stressful work
Great for a low level managment
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 17, 2015
Great Culture, wonderful employees. Not much room for advacement. Pay is fair but not great. I would use this as a stepping stone position.
My Experience
Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 16, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. Until the change in management I loved what I did. I loved being able to plan my own schedule and my previous boss was very caring about the well being of his staff. I wish there was opportunity to progress within the company for the field staff, especially staff who has dedicated years to the company and show leadership skills
Pros
plan your own work schedule
Cons
in office staff not properly communication with field staff
Productive and fun workplace to be at
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 15, 2015
nice job cool cowrker clean office espace nic clients good pay nice resources bonus compensation if you work hard cool place
good working environments
LPN (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 11, 2015
I never felt unsafe in the homes and if I did then the Bayada office would find a way to correct it. The office staff was very supportive
Pros
good working environments
Cons
expensive benefits and no raises
Productive, fun, management really cared about field employees
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandDecember 7, 2015
This was a great place to work, The management really cared about the field staff. There was great communication between staff and a great team building activity at every monthly meeting
Good learning experience with clients in home care.
Private Duty Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PADecember 2, 2015
After arriving at the clients home, would receive report, then make observation of client, administer medications/treatments. Document findings, medications, treatments.Communicate any problems, abnormal observations/concerns to M.D, Supervisor.
Learned how to care for a client in a home situation versus a hospital environment,
For the most part management was easy to communicate with and helpful, Coworkers were willing to help out in difficult situations.
At first the hardest part of the job was adjusting to work in the home instead of a hospital.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working on a 1:1 basis with the client.
Pros
Having a change of scenery daily
Cons
Some of the neighborhoods where not the safest.
a typical day at work
Habilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 1, 2015
i have learned how to take care of someone, i am not in mangement. my co worker are ok. nothing. is getting to help someone who needs help.
Wonderful Caring Employer
LPN Certified T/V Nurse (Current Employee) –  Willow Grove, PANovember 24, 2015
The most compassionate employer Ive ever worked for. I love working for Bayada. They work with you to fit your schedule. Very flexible. The hardest part of this job is losing a patient you've become so close with.
great place to work
lpn charge nurse (Former Employee) –  PANovember 23, 2015
i always enjoyed the clients and the staff at bayada always plenty of work lots of training and willing give extra training when asked always a great person on call for assistance when you need it
Pros
create your own schedule great pay
Many incenitives from Bayada
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 20, 2015
Whether you need part-time hours or full-time hours, Bayada will fit your everyday job needs. In-services may be completed online, and also going to the office for a visit with management is not such a hard task. Bayada management makes the visit comfortable and friendly.