BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Employer Reviews

Loved the clients
Clinical Manager (Former Employee), Hendersonville, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: independence
Cons: too much driving. no raise.
Just didn't want to drive so far any more. Too many miles on my car/body. Boss was not always supportive. Worked there 3+ years and never got a raise.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day is taking care of a client personal needs.
What I learned is how much a person needs care.
My supervisors are great.
The hardest part is leaving my clients because I just want to keep helping them even when they don't need it.
Giving my clients the best care I can give them.
Good
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: full time hours
Cons: traveling
Everything about the company was good except traveling from client to client.
Fast paced enviornment. Great learning environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: scheduling
Staff support and team based enviornment. Love working in pediatrics. Always training available.
Professional, Extremely Friendly, and Enjoyable learning experience.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: met many wonderful families and enjoyable work environment.
Provided Professional and Safe Home Health Care to special needs children. Assist with non-medical activities of daily living, as well as assisted nurses in all patient care.
Good Management
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 4, 2015
Typical day at work depends on the patient you are assigned to. Some are easier than others. You are responsible for managing your day which is a plus. You learn about your patient and how to effectively take care of them. The management really works with your schedule and is very understanding and fair. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your patient get well and knowing that you were an integral part of their well-being.
great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), greenwood villageJanuary 2, 2015
no real complaints. no one looking over my every move. my opinion mattered. the company worked around my schedule. i always had work.
productive work place
Home health aide (Current Employee), Millville, NJJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: flexiablilty
This company is very professional and very flexible. this company works very hard to provide reliable care and Comfort
Great experience, love the staff
Nurse Care of North Carolina (Current Employee), Durham, NCDecember 31, 2014
Great management team, financial help for school, Provides great tools and resources
Nice work place
CNA (Former Employee), Roswell, GADecember 26, 2014
Pros: company meetings with freshments
Had a miminal work.But overall a nice work place. I met alot all beautiful people
help people that live at there homes more comfortable
Assist client (Current Employee), Providence, RIDecember 22, 2014
Pros: cook, clean make sure everyones safe before leaving
Cons: taking them fror errands etc
i go to peoples house and help take care of them.i cook clean, do errands, help them take showers food shopping.
Company provides assistance to intelectually challenged
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 22, 2014
This company offers great ways to advance career. I would recommend this position to anyone in human service
Nice office place but looks may be deceiving depending on your job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Monroeville, PADecember 21, 2014
Pros: lunch break was on the clock, easy enrollment process, understandable with time sheets at times
Cons: no official lunch break, unreasonable at times, do not respect their workers, advancement was very limited, will get an earful from supervisor if call off happens due to an emergency, poor communication at times, care plan was not according to actual adl's
This company was awesome at first and they worked with me as I also worked with them and covered call offs. I was seeking a raise considering I was almost through my Master's degree and I am a very hard worker. This process took over 6 months after me speaking to them they were very nonchalant about this. I was reviewed by a worker in the office that had no overview and I received very sub par ratings. I had 99% reliability, I work harder than anyone else that does the same job at the same residence and I never cause problems yet I felt disrespected when I got my review as if they are trying to hold hard workers down. All that I can say is I feel mistreated and I was dissatisfied because I felt this could be a company I would stay with for a while at first but now I am not so sure.
Keeps you working
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee), Windsor Mill, MDDecember 20, 2014
Bayada definitely keeps you working on different assignments such a nursing homes, sitter positions and hospice care.
Review
Associate (Current Employee), Allentown, PADecember 18, 2014
I started my career in Philadelphia, and it was a great experience. The people I worked with were always there for me, and we worked together as a great team.
Bayada is a very nice place to work. The entire staff in the office is extremely helpful.
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 12, 2014
Im very disappointed with Bayada policy in regards to changing job titles from LPN to RN. I have been employed with bayada for 5 years as a LPN and just recently became a RN. I was told that my job title will change, however my pay rate will not and I'm not allowed to work on any RN cases until i have at lease 1 year experience as a RN in a facility. I still don't understand that policy and is unfortunate that they have to lose a dedicated and hard worker.
Good Experience for Career Growth
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Langhorne, PADecember 11, 2014
Pros: felxibility
Cons: pay rate was low
My typical at work would involve patient care and it mostly depends on the patients level of independence. Most client care was focused on Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and companionship.
Management was helpful through the client placement process and they were willing to listen to concerns.
The hardest part about this job was not knowing what I was going into for some client assignments - If the client had a machine that I had never seen or used, it was overwhelming to learn about it especially if the caregivers where not helpful.
Most enjoyable part was the ability to make a difference in someones life.
Great company to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Bloomsburg, PADecember 6, 2014
Bayada is the top home health care provider in the area and with good reason. Their mission is to provide reliable, compassionate, and professional caregivers for their clients and are always working hard to go above and beyond for clients and for their employees. Bayada provides many opportunities to advance in their company, and is always there for employees to confide in during their shifts, and beyond. They offer the best care for their clients, and their training is second to none.
good company to work for but pay is too low
Home health aide (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 5, 2014
Providing personal care in residential homes. Prefer longer hours but many cases are two hour intervals, but enjoy providing personal care
Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 3, 2014
Nice place to work............................................................................................

About BAYADA Home Health Care

Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health – Read more

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos