Bayada Home Health

Bayada Home Health Employee Reviews

It's a agency...
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 2, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: everything
You can not depend on a agency because you never know when the client you have at the moment you will continue to have for ever. When no clients are available is when the trouble comes and unemployment does not cover enough. You must have an open schedule for agency jobs. The more open you are the better chance you have at getting clients. It is a plus to own or have access to a vehicle.
Fun job but hard to get paid
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Hendersonville, NCMay 1, 2015
Flexible hours and enjoyed the work. Worked great around my school schedule. Patients were wonderful for the most part and management was easy to work with if you were given an assignment that wasn't a good fit. Pay was low, but flexible hours made up for that. The thing I didn't like is I often didn't get paid for jobs and had to call on payday and alert them to missed payments. This happened very frequently and made it difficult to pay my bills on time. I would miss being paid for a client, call the office, they would fix the mistake, but the pay would go on the next pay check. This happened almost every pay period and was very frustrating.
As a employee wonderful experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Asheboro, NCApril 1, 2015
A typical day meeting all ADLs
I have learned how important you become to your clients
We have a wonderful management here with Bayada
I work in home so I do not see my co-workers
The hardest part of my job every day is not having enough time for my client
Talking, spending time with and helping my clients complete there day while I'm with them daily
love one on one
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee), Shelby, NCMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great staff
productive, great company to work for one on one care, staff is great
teammates work with you for a schedule ,no call outs due to staff working with each other, company provides well
Bayada Home Health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Wailuku, HIMarch 9, 2015
Pros: alot of hours, and alot of recognization
Best company to work for. They support you 100% and are always making sure you have the knowledge and tools to work with the patients. Always gives you a heads up about new patients, and are very understanding about your everyday life, if anything was to happen, they made sure family and yourself is taken care of.
Love the clients
HHA/CNA (Current Employee), Bloomsburg, PAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: the clients
Cons: not enough hours
Worked in a couple of schools with clients, took them from class to class, helped them with their school work, helped feed them when needed, took them to the bathroom when needed. Worked in homes with clients, gave them a bath, fed them when needed, transfer clients when needed, change diapers when needed
Good Friendly enviroment
CNA (Current Employee), Goldston NCFebruary 26, 2015
Performed in home assistant to disabled veterans. Performed activities of daily living This is a great company to work for. The go overboard to make sure that your needs are meet to the best of their ability within their line of scope.
good managers but not enough work and low pay
Home Health LVN Care of Infants-Seniors (Current Employee), palm desert, caFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: good management
Cons: low pay, not always working, not enough cases
the cases i did do i enjoyed but there never seemed to be enough work and pay was very low. never got more than 30 hours a week max.
Nice place to work.
LPN (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: stat pay for call in cases.
Cons: no breaks sometimes.
The company has very flexible hours & works with your schedule to keep you as comfortable as possible in the field. I will recommend this company to others for employment as well as services.
Happy with My Job
Client Services Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits and the field staff was great to interact with
Cons: hours/appreciation
Although the Company has been through many changes in the years that I was employed there, I tried to continue to remain upbeat and did my job as required to the best of my ability. The job is demanding but also is very rewarding. I Loved the intake portion of the job, taking referrals, entering client information and making our contact calls with our clients.
Good work environment
LPN (Current Employee), Media, PAOctober 12, 2014
A nice place to work. Everyone has a tough job to accomplish each day but, the job gets done within a team environment.
Benefits and Compensation
Clinical Manager (Current Employee), Brattleboro, VTOctober 6, 2014
The compensation and benefits at Bayada are horrible. The pay is about 15,000 below average, and the health insurance is horrific.

Co-workers are fantastic, it is flexible, and the mission is one I can embrace
Exciting company to work with
Certified Nurse's Aide/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Denver, CoOctober 4, 2014
Pros: family outlook
Cons: insurance
I traveled up-to 100 miles a day, learned how people and their families were willing to help each-other in times of need.
My managers and co-workers were exceptionally good to my family and I whether we had hard times or not .
Hardest part of my job, I'd say was... saying good bye to some people when they were strong enough not to need the assistance.
The most enjoyable part of my...watching the elder's eyes shine again
great company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: work always
Cons: no compenstion for travel
always have work for you to do. they always have fill ins for you to do but they dont keep up with raises and dont compensate for your travel.
Quiet peaceful work day
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: one on one with the patient
Cons: the pay
Head to toe assessment, Vital Signs, G-tube feedings/medication, ROM, Monitor patient for signs and symptoms of pain, Total patient care, treat people like you would want to be treated if you were in the same situation. I work alone but I report any changes to my Clinical Manager. The hardest part of the day is when my patient is in pain or discomfort and I don't know what's wrong. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I make my client smile.
I would recommend working for the agency.
CNA (Current Employee), East Stroudsburg, PAAugust 27, 2014
Bayada staff has been very supportive to me. The flexible hours are a reason I would love to stay.
A home based position to optimize care of ventilator dependent children
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 20, 2014
Independently function in the home setting to facilitate and coordinate care with parents and professionals.
supplies readily available, able to fax in time sheet/activity record, lots of available shifts
HHA (Current Employee), Quincy, MAJuly 18, 2014
Employee
Medical Manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 15, 2014
Awesome company to work fun. Very understanding and had clients availabe
good place to work
I would assist patient (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 14, 2014
good place to work at. They do promote you. Very consistent with their raise.

1 2 3