Pharmacy Technician for Immediate Hire
Great opportunity with Express Scripts! Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is currently hiring Full Time Pharmacy Technicians for our Dispensing and TRC (Therapeutic Resource Center) departments in Whitestown, IN. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. Our Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) role is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
The schedule is Monday through Friday and the positions are full-time.
Dispensing Pharmacy Technicians Role:
- You will assist the pharmacists with prescription processing and additional day to day activities on the dispensing floor
- You will perform general Pharmacy Technician duties
TRC Pharmacy Technician Role:
- As a Pharmacy Technician, you will proactively reaching out to members to communicate and explain the benefits of ESI’s programs
- You will gather information regarding member health history
- You will be expected to engage in the appropriate level of discussions with other health professionals to assist with total pharmaceutical care, including issues related to medication safety, effectiveness and best use of benefits
- You must have excellent communication skills
o High School Diploma/GED
o State Pharmacy Technician License active and in good standing
o National Technician Certification preferred
o 1-2 years Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
o Good communication skills
o Demonstrated ability to function on a team
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V