BayCare

BayCare United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Safety Harbor, FLApril 9, 2015
Pros: Large, establised company
Offers substantial tuition reimbursement and encourages furthering education. Very supportive management and co-workers.

BayCare has a very thorough new hire process which was extremely impressive and organized for the large group of people that attended.

I enjoy interacting with clients and providing great customer service.

The company as a whole sends out regular electronic and written communications to all employees keeping everyone abreast of internal and external events sponsored by BayCare.
Already reviewed this one
Home Health Care Psychiatric ARNP (Former Employee), Dunedin, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: Already reviewed this one
Cons: Already reviewed this one
I have already reviewed this one.

Started day at 7-8AM and ended it at 5PM.

Enjoyed multi-disciplinary approach to solving the patient's issues.

Large case loads were hard to keep up with.

Hardest part of the job was being alone most of the day.
Horrible managment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2015
Pros: close to house
Cons: everything
RN in a busy department. Very short staffed every day. Managment including charge nurses constantly micro managing and harrasing nurses and techs. Write staff up the first week on the job and then tell them you get one more and you are fired. They do is in The first 3 mo so you're left with no benefits. Then throw policies at you that you knew nothing about and walk you out the door. Saw this happen numerous times. Lower paying than other area hospitals. Very disappointed in the culture it's almost unbelievable the daily harassment. You've been warned.
Excellent staff team
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 15, 2015
Baycare is a nice and clean environment to work. The staff is nice and pleasant. The management team is awesome. Great place to work.
I loved working for this organization!
Financial Assistance Caseworker (Former Employee), Lutz, FLFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: co-workers, job satisfaction, great organization, good benefits, beatiful facilities
Although this organization is large and has many hospitals within the health system, it has consistency in management and the values are impeccable. I thoroughly enjoyed working for this organization and found an unending amount of support. I previously worked in the Financial Assistance Department and found great job satisfaction with a fun working atmosphere.
Great place to work, really looks out for employees.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Management is always looking out for employees. Patients can be hard but are also the best part of the job. Coworkers become like family.
I enjoy the work but the pay is horrible
Medical Courier (Current Employee), Largo, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: i enjoy the driving and the ability to work outdoors
Cons: the pay is very discouraging
I spent 7+ years as an independent contractor courier and I was able to earn a decent living but in January 2012 all that changed. All the independent contracts were cancelled and we made to become employees of a BayCare partner company called Care Ride LLC, with only a 2 week notice, if we wanted to continue working there. Now I barely make a living wage. I believe what I do is undervalued and under appreciated.
Excellent place to work in this area of Florida.
PASR II / Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 28, 2015
It is very busy in the department that I work in. I learned that BayCare has given me an opportunity to still work in the healthcare field even though my job is obsolete because of computer technology. The management in the area I work always have the time for employees and my co-workers are a great group of folks to work with. The hardest part of the job is always trying to keep a good costumer relationship with whom ever I need to deal with at the time either it be other staff members or physician office staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have a place for all patients that require a bed and don't have to wait more then a one hour to be placed.
Stable company
Education Assistant II (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: stable
Cons: hierarchy
BayCare is an organization that offers a stable work experience however it is difficult to overcome the leadership stuck in their ways.
ward clerk
Health Unit Coordinator and Montior Tech (Former Employee), Safety Harbor, FLDecember 31, 2014
Excellent place to work with kind employees and top notch doctors
good colleagues,out of touch beaurocracy
md (Former Employee), mdDecember 17, 2014
well organized child guidance clinic-nice colleagues, upper management somewhat out of touch with clinical realities.Tight schedules(1 hour intakes, 3 followups/hr
Spirited work environment with room to grow
Heart Failure Patient Advocate (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2014
Great opportunities for professional growth, great people.
it is a great orgainzation to be apart of
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Great Organization to be apart of and they will help and guide you to career advancement. They give you support in furthering you education.
nice work place
Linen Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: nice place to work nice people.
Cons: people come and go regularly
Its a very nice work place good people. I've been there three years and seen a lot of faces.
LPN 2 (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 18, 2014
Pros: schedules, positions, geographical desirability
Cons: the bad apples
Good benefits. Treat staff well for the most part, just a few bad apples in management.
Mobile Pool Rocks
Mobile Float Pool RN (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMay 7, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, good benefits, flexible scheduling, great work atmosphere
Cons: no health insurance with mobile pool
As part of the Mobile Float Pool I got the freedom to work on many units in different facilities. I loved having that flexibility. They are always in need so, picking up overtime was super easy.

Overall, the BayCare culture is excellent. They value team work and quality care. Their facilities are top notch and run very well. I enjoyed working for them.
Very Great Company
Nurse Care Tech (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLMay 5, 2014
They are very professional.
Anyone could enjoy this company

Great Workplace Environment
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLApril 30, 2014
Great Workplace Environment with Great Benefits. Management is excellent and always willing to listen.
works hard ,fast learner and reliable
Clerical (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 19, 2014
Pros: reliable, hard worker
Cons: tend to overwork
I am a reliable hard worker who works well with others. I pay a great attention to detail and always go the extra mile .
Productive and outstanding co workers
Procurement Agent (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaApril 14, 2014
Working for BayCare has been a great opportunity. I have had the pleasure to work with some great people and have met many influential leaders. I have added six years of business experience and through the process I have learned a lot about myself as a professional and as an individual as I strived to achieve greatness.

BayCare as a work place is fun but at times there is a great sense of being micromanaged. if you are lucky advancements can happen rapidly, but for some others it gets frustrating trying to be promoted.
However, the work load is manageable, challenging and keeps everyone busy. I would recommend BayCare to anyone seeking good opportunities with the willingness to work hard.

1 2 3

About BayCare

BayCare Health System takes care of folks lounging (or limping) at the bay in the Sunshine State. Established in 1997, the health – Read more