BayCare

BayCare Employer Reviews

ward clerk
Health Unit Coordinator and Montior Tech (Former Employee), Safety Harbor, FLDecember 31, 2014
Excellent place to work with kind employees and top notch doctors
good colleagues,out of touch beaurocracy
md (Former Employee), mdDecember 17, 2014
well organized child guidance clinic-nice colleagues, upper management somewhat out of touch with clinical realities.Tight schedules(1 hour intakes, 3 followups/hr
Spirited work environment with room to grow
Heart Failure Patient Advocate (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2014
Great opportunities for professional growth, great people.
it is a great orgainzation to be apart of
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 14, 2014
Great Organization to be apart of and they will help and guide you to career advancement. They give you support in furthering you education.
nice work place
Linen Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: nice place to work nice people.
Cons: people come and go regularly
Its a very nice work place good people. I've been there three years and seen a lot of faces.
LPN 2 (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 18, 2014
Pros: schedules, positions, geographical desirability
Cons: the bad apples
Good benefits. Treat staff well for the most part, just a few bad apples in management.
Mobile Pool Rocks
Mobile Float Pool RN (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMay 7, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, good benefits, flexible scheduling, great work atmosphere
Cons: no health insurance with mobile pool
As part of the Mobile Float Pool I got the freedom to work on many units in different facilities. I loved having that flexibility. They are always in need so, picking up overtime was super easy.

Overall, the BayCare culture is excellent. They value team work and quality care. Their facilities are top notch and run very well. I enjoyed working for them.
Very Great Company
Nurse Care Tech (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLMay 5, 2014
They are very professional.
Anyone could enjoy this company

Great Workplace Environment
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLApril 30, 2014
Great Workplace Environment with Great Benefits. Management is excellent and always willing to listen.
works hard ,fast learner and reliable
Clerical (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 19, 2014
Pros: reliable, hard worker
Cons: tend to overwork
I am a reliable hard worker who works well with others. I pay a great attention to detail and always go the extra mile .
Productive and outstanding co workers
Procurement Agent (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaApril 14, 2014
Working for BayCare has been a great opportunity. I have had the pleasure to work with some great people and have met many influential leaders. I have added six years of business experience and through the process I have learned a lot about myself as a professional and as an individual as I strived to achieve greatness.

BayCare as a work place is fun but at times there is a great sense of being micromanaged. if you are lucky advancements can happen rapidly, but for some others it gets frustrating trying to be promoted.
However, the work load is manageable, challenging and keeps everyone busy. I would recommend BayCare to anyone seeking good opportunities with the willingness to work hard.
BayCare Health System is committed to their mission
Mobile Pool RN providing bedside nursing care (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 10, 2014
Pros: commitment to care in a rewarding healthcare field.
Cons: clients are there because they are ill, but improving their health is rewarding.
Company of Excellence and Advancement with RN assignments per patient acuity.
Still working with BayCare and enjoy it
Office Manager/Team Leader, Primary Care (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Great place to work, great people, great reputation, only reason that I am seeking other employment is because the physician's office I manage, the physician is moving/relocating. I'm seeing what is out there for employment.
coordinator of kitchen
Food and Nutrition Service Coordinator (Former Employee), clearwater. flJanuary 15, 2014
scheduling, coordinating staff to complete job duties handling patients satisfaction problems. ordering supplies counseling team members.
My time at Baycare
Patient care tech (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2014
My time at Baycare has been great. I started out as a housekeeper then I became a PCT. Now I'm a PST and trying to go into nurse. I've learned alot and made alot of new friends. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.
Good benefits, good experience, great employees, education reimbursement
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee), St. Joseph's HospitalDecember 27, 2013
Pros: education reimbursement, different job opportunities, higher pay scale
Baycare is an excellent place to work. They offer a lot of educational opportunities with education reimbursement. The salary is better than most of the other hospitals in the area. The hardest part about my job is finding the balance between working night shift and spending time with my family.
Management almost invisible.
Lab Tech (Former Employee), TampaDecember 1, 2013
Pros: salary comparable with average for surrounding hospitals.
Cons: short breaks, invisiable management.
Worked in the lab for several years on the overnight shift. The staff itself was great. Everyone got along and worked hard with little to no drama.

The management however, was all but invisible. I've gone over a year without seeing or hearing from her with the exception of my evaluation being left for me in a sealed envelope on my work station. Employees would suddenly vanish without word if they were still employed or simply on leave. We'd have to figure it out for ourselves. If we were short handed, we weren't even informed if there were new applicants being considered until maybe a day before any new hires came on board. Day time had several luncheons given to them throughout the year, we'd have none or maybe left overs if anything was left. We'd wonder if anyone in the back office knew we existed. I now know how Cinderella felt.
Baycare Team Leader
Team leader (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 27, 2013
Pros: fair
Cons: corporate
Ok, its very structured. There is oppurtunity to grow and learn.I have learned EMR and Insurance verification. I enjoy helping out the patients and taking time to explain issues such as financial aspects with the patients. Manangment is restructuring as of January so there will be changes coming down the line. My co workers are great!! I am looking for a position with better income, I am very flexible and have no restrictions when it comes to when I can and cant work.
Awesome patients
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), St Petersburg FloridaOctober 22, 2013
I enjoyed seeing the same people come in weekly you eventually learn about them and their life. I checked patients out and scheduled their next appointments. I did not enjoy the management though, it seemed like we were never aloud to do anything outside of our job. Asking our co-workers how their night went was not aloud. I like the hours.
overall not bad
Imaging Service Representative II (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLOctober 20, 2013
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: short breaks
Most of the time if your job is being discontinued they will transfer you within the company. Most enjoyable part were to friendly co-workers.

1 2 3

About BayCare

BayCare Health System takes care of folks lounging (or limping) at the bay in the Sunshine State. Established in 1997, the health – Read more