Bayer Corporation

Bayer Corporation United States Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Site Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Morristown NJJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: simply one of the best employers that is out there.
Cons: can not think of one
Bayer Corporation was a great place to work. I looked forward to going to work everyday when I was there because I made many friends while there. The work culture was very cordial. As long as you do your work, management was always very supportive in many ways.
Bayer
Purification Manufacturing Associate II (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Typical german biotech company here in the bay area. Pay and structure is good.
Fun workplace
Quality Control Laboratory Intern (Former Employee), Quality Control DepartmentJanuary 28, 2015
It was a great experience to be in quality control laboratory. I learnt controlling the quality of raw materials and pharmaceuticals, and water analysis. Coworkers were helpful and frank.
good place to work
Shift Safety Superintendent (Former Employee), New Martinsville, WVJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: learned alot
Cons: long hours
Worked 12 hour shift. very busy job. Supervised 90 employees per shift. Directed work force daily to assure production was met in a safe and effective way. the hardest part of the job was working shift work.
Manager Formulation/Fill/Freeze-Drying (Current Employee), Berkeley, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good pay and stable place to work
I have been working there for 10 year. Its a great place to work. People who work there are engaging and challenge you to do your best.
Good place to learn new things
Hadoop Developer (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Every day is interesting in bayer as we get to learn new things and the co-employees are helpfull
Fun, fast pace job.
Assembler (Current Employee), Saxonburg, PAJanuary 9, 2015
Very busy kind of job, you always have something to do, but time always goes fast. And you meet a lot of people working, and the more you work the better the tips are.
Great group of professionals...
Contractor Planner Scheduler (Current Employee), Baytown, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: bayer selling off pur division
Great group of professionals and good place to work. Good place to work overall.
Productive place to work
Retail Business Manager-National Mass Accounts (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: scale
Cons: systems and infra-structure
I am currently exploring new challenges within your organization, I would like to present my resume for your consideration. I believe you will find my over 10 years of sales and account sales management experience valuable, including specific success across wholesale, retail, and convenience distribution channels. My strengths lie in building top-performing broker and direct sales teams as well as fostering mutually beneficial customer relationships founded on integrity and professionalism. Using my strategic approach to planning and hands-on leadership, I have been the driving force behind achieving multimillion-dollar annual sales targets, ensuring customer satisfaction, and improving performance. I am confident I would contribute to your company’s ongoing bottom-line success
Productive place to work
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Long Island, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Bayer Healthcare trains their consultants to be knowledgeable in their job. The company also encourages and supports those employees who want to further enhance their career.
Productive and fun, we work hard and every Friday we place corn hole.
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 3, 2015
My duties is to make sure that cash is posted to the correct customer, and after all my transactions has been completed. I would let deductions know it's all done.
I enjoy the challenges and experiences at work, but I'd like to work somewhere I can get more compensation and benefits.
Wheat Breeding Technician (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEJanuary 2, 2015
The company is great, everyday we do something new and exciting and it is a very personable work environment. I'm just looking for something that offers more compensation and benefits so that I can work towards other persona goals that I have.
Difficult place to try and learn.
Accounts Receivable /Collections / Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Shawnee, KSDecember 30, 2014
Cons: finding out that my position would not become full time
* Distributed all mail to individuals
* Head phones & phones went on at 8:00 for incoming calls
* Also had a list for past dues, on out going collection calls
* Prepared collection letters for approval on 65 days or more.
* Entered all Sick Time, and Vacation Time requests.
* Learned how to handle a little more stress
* Difficult to talk with management
* Difficult to catch another co-worker / all on phones.
* Not always having someone to available. - for collection Q's
flexible hours, near my home
Worker and Agronomic Helper (Former Employee), PRDecember 28, 2014
Pros: good schedules
Cons: poor communication between management and some employees, not clear or precise instructions sometimes
My tasks were assigned in advance; one day or a week.
I have the opportunity to learn many things reference to agriculture. From prepare the planting to training and monitoring personnel in planting, harvest and thresh the material. I had the opportunity to receipt, prepare and shipment the material. Work in Exel program to prepare the Field Book and the Bar-Tender program to label de seeds envelopes.
The management personnel is so strict with the security of the employees.
It's a pleasant to work with the co-workers; they are very cooperative and responsible.
The hardest part of the work I can said to try handle with the character of some supervisor, but not impossible.
The most enjoyable part of that job is the aid commitment in the co-workers.
An unfair workplace
Pharmaceutical Operator (Current Employee), Myerstown, PADecember 26, 2014
I have been at the Bayer Corporation for many years. My time, education and services have never benefited me for advancement, however, for others it has.
Great place to work.
Executive Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Honolulu, HawaiiDecember 19, 2014
Pros: automobile
Cons: sometimes one has to work on weekends.
Daily pre-call plan and market analysis. Make calls to neurologist, get the business. Worked closely with Manager and helped bring out the best in me. Co-workers were amazingly awesome to work with. I got promoted due to the hard work and results I produced. The hardest part of the job was managing the travel schedule for me back and forth to Hawaii and California. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the patients and seeing results not just in numbers, but in patients health.
horrible
Operator / Quality Production (Former Employee), Saxonburg, PADecember 14, 2014
Pros: inside, clean
Cons: sadly just about everything. very short breaks
This place is 70 to 80% temps. Its a rotating door for temps after temps. I was a former fulltime employee and the place has gone thru 5 different upper managerial complete overhauls. Low pay and typic politics to get ahead. They give ppl jobs instead of the ppl that actually do the work. Management is a complete joke.
Excellent first professional experience
Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety Intern (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 11, 2014
Working as regulatory affairs intern was my first professional experience. I gained insight into the chemical reporting required by the EPA for material science applications. I enjoyed working with knowledgeable scientists and gained a lot of mentoring advice while with Bayer.
Productive and fun place to work, all people have pleasure to teach.
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee), State of MexicoDecember 10, 2014
Pros: a lot of benefits for me and my family.
Cons: short breaks.
Working at Bayer is to keep in mind customers, environment, employees, investors and my family. Every part of the company needs each other. All co-workers work with intensity, flexibility, integrity and efficency. The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment that produce all the colleagues.
Distribution and Finished Goods Manager (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNDecember 1, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: down sizing
Learned to work with others and share a common goal to manufacture and distribute quality medical devices all over the world that saved life's. The distribution team and I were responsible for packaging and labeling these devices for finished goods inventory and distribution to hospitals world wide. The tough part of this position was leaving due to reorganization. The great part about the job was being part of a team that saved countless life's and limbs.

About Bayer Corporation

For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials – Read more

Bayer Corporation Salaries