Bayer Employee Reviews

Professional company
Senior Drug Safety Response Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 31, 2017
Very professional work environment, great teams, wide variety of therapeutic areas, pharmaceuticals ,consumer care and devices. Excellent training programs and lunch and learns.
Pros
work from home options
Cons
outsourcing jobs
HSE Technician (Former Employee) –  Shawnee Mission, KSJanuary 31, 2017
No opportunity for advancement
Self managed position
nice place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 27, 2017
it was a nice place to work the staff was great and it was very clean work place almost everyone got along and was very easy going
Great place to work at!
Project Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Great place to work at, very friendly and approachable people. Lots of team events and learning opportunities from the senior managers too.
Contract Analyst
Senior Managed Care Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 24, 2017
I have not worked for this company in 10 yrs. Reviewing it from 10 years ago is totally irrelevant. Back then I was a great place to work and learn.
Friendly and professional
US PV Submissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 23, 2017
Friendly and professional environment. Company provides lots of trainings and seminars. very organized and structured environment. Management is very flexible and helpful
Pros
Work from home 3 days a week
Cons
commute- too far and traffic is horrible
Great Place to Work
Leasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mountain Brook, ALJanuary 23, 2017
Great place to work, loved working there, was sad to leave, nice people, good management, good job security. I learned a lot from management. Great workplace culture. Lots of work but very rewarding.
Pros
Great job security and fairness
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service administrator (Current Employee) –  Moosic, PAJanuary 21, 2017
Great Management team and training program. The employees are very friendly. The supervisors are very understanding and helpful. The product knowledge helps you get your job done correctly.
Pros
Training program
Learning Experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  PittsburghJanuary 13, 2017
It was very enjoyable to learn about sustainable construction and to work, through Bayer, with a variety of companies to help make this new technology financially viable in the future.
I liked the thoughts of the company
Consultant/ Full time employee (Current Employee) –  Whippany, NJJanuary 10, 2017
During my stay for over 6 years, my manager was reassigned due to poor management practices. There is an open investigation on racism as well as lack of diversity.
Pros
Nice facility
Cons
Productive and Fun work environment with chances to advance
Associate Assistant Engineering Dept. (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 9, 2017
Loved going to work everyday!!
Great place to work and learn. You can constantly be learning new things in different environments if you want to advance and learn.
You cannot be stagnant or lazy it is a place that constantly moves even when it's not looking like it.
Pros
Hot Breakfast and Lunches
Cons
If your a contract worker you don't get paid for any leave
great place to work
Staff Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJanuary 9, 2017
great place to work and retire from. was allowed to keep current with technology. was the webmaster for northern Indiana sites
Poorly managed and not valued
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJanuary 8, 2017
Bayer is a company filled with managers that only look out for their own. Half of the company is contractor employed and are not able to participate or be recognized by this company. The personal advancement in this company is based on what is most convenient for the company, not based on who most deserves or is most qualified for the position. As a contractor (which 90% start out as), you will not feel valued or taken care of.
Pros
Cons
The company
Having activities at work that requier us to interact with upper management and other departments
Line Technician & Associate Technician (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAJanuary 6, 2017
My day starts by assignment to a line with different team memebers at any given time of the day. Sometimes we get moved around due to the fact that our job requieres us to be flexable. This is what I like about the job to be able to assist when needed and the idea that at the end of the day I am part of a great comapany with life values. I get along with all my co-workers they makes my day easy with stories of their families. Some also help me when I voluunteer at a local shelter this makes me proud of my co-worker that they are interested to help in this amazing community. Bayer has many functions for us and bus trips to differnt states I believe this is something that we are fortunate to have for r and r time with our families
Pros
voluunter time paid by company
Cons
running lines short thru breaks would like to enjoy break with co-workers and not feel rushed
Excellent learning opportunities and room for growth.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2017
Fast paced Credit Department where I managed many large volume customers. I started Bayer at a very young age and was able to gain many quality skills through workshops, college courses and hands-on opportunities. I enjoyed interacting with customers from small to large and being able to help them with business needs in changing financial climates.
Pros
Great company with excellent benefits
Cons
Work-life balance not flexible
Micro Managed
Mechanical Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianola, PAJanuary 5, 2017
When I first started it was a decent place, everyone got alone and worked well together. Our manager made sure we had everything we needed and had lunch meetings every couple of weeks to go over tasks and where jobs were. Since he left this place has come apart and no one does what they are tasked with end then just dodges the blame around...
Great Company
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJanuary 3, 2017
Bayer Animal Health was a smaller company in the industry that created itself to appear as much larger through product category leaders, innovation and imaging.
Pros
Large company with a small feel
Cons
Changed its direction under new management
Awesome and fantastic work place.
Pharmacutical operator (Former Employee) –  Myerstown, PAJanuary 3, 2017
Bayer was my dream job, many opportunities for advancement. I was very proud to have been an employee of Bayer. The work force was very ideal, very pleasant, and well organized. The company worked with the employees to try to better understand their motivations and goals. The opportunities were endless and great advancements, and furthering your education was Bayer to help in anyway.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
No cons
Productive and fun place to work.
Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 31, 2016
Great work life balance. Dynamic culture, I enjoyed my time at this company..and would recommend it. Great co-workers. Great with technology.
Excellent and professional work environment.
Senior Professional Healthcare Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 27, 2016
Professionals all working for a common goal, making patients better. Excellent benefits package and a supportive management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2