Bayhealth Medical Center

Bayhealth Medical Center Employer Reviews

Staff Computed Tomography Technologist (Current Employee), Dover, DEMarch 16, 2014
The management here is my only issue. My co-workers are easy to get along with.
respiratory workload impossible and DANGEROUS management doesn't care and are mean.
respiratory therapist (Former Employee), respiratory kent general hospitalMarch 11, 2014
Pros: easy drive
Cons: everything else
respiratory department only cares about their budget and not the patient care or safety. typical work load ER, 1A, 3east, 3west and ER would take up all of your time so the other floors were triaged and not seen at all. Not only dangerous for the patient but also for your license to practice.
Enjoyed opportunity to care for patients
Vascular Technologist (Former Employee), Dover, DEJanuary 10, 2014
Enjoyed coming to work and having the opportunity to care for the patients entrusted to my care.
Great place to work with an excellent leadership team.
Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee), Dover, DEJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: benefits, leadership
Cons: balance of work load
Bayhealth is one of the fastest growing healthcare facilities in the Delaware/Maryland area. It has a great work environment starting with the leadership team that is devoted to developing high quality leaders in their staff. The team of buyers and purchasing assistance work hard at to ensure that the facility is watching cost and providing the best – more... products for the healthcare facilities. The best part about Bayhealth is working with the departments that we provide customer service to. The purchasing department is devoted to customer service to the hospital and also in working with all the vendors that we percure product from. – less
Used to be good
Network Analyst/Senior Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee), Dover, DENovember 13, 2013
Typical day hear involves being pulled in 30 different directions and having to due jobs that others do not want to do. The management doesn't really stand up for you, at least in our group.
I have learned a large amount of information while working here.
Friendly, and Fun place to work but litte advancement in my Department.
HR Rep (Current Employee), Milford DENovember 6, 2013
I enjoy my boss, and my team of coworkers but there is not room for advancement right at this time and I'm looking for that and to persue a rewarding career.
Bayhealth is a great place to work
Externship in Operating Room (Former Employee), Dover, DEOctober 29, 2013
I was not given the chance for advancement in the Pharmacy Dept. so I moved on.
Good place to work at for a long time
Materials Management Receiver (Former Employee), Dover,DeJuly 26, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: poor manangement
Decent place to work as long as youare in the right department
Great Work Environment
Switchboard/ Paging Operator (Current Employee), Dover, DEJuly 21, 2013
Pros: benefits, resources, service, and pay.
Cons: slow at hiring process.
Excellent place to work. Very slow at the hiring process though. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and talking to new people everyday.
Pharmacy is a terrible place to work!!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Dover, DEJuly 16, 2013
Pros: co-workers are great!
Cons: everything else
In the pharmacy management is terrible. Human resources does nothing to help you. If you dont have a strong catholic belief, you better believe management will be out to get you. The supervisor loves to pick one person to pick on until they quit. Turnover is terrible there!! Supervisor doesn't even know how to do the job!!
overall Bayhealth is a good company to work for
Licensed Professional Counselor (Current Employee), Camden, DEJune 10, 2013
Pros: 10 month work schedule spread out over the 12 month year. the school atmosphere.
Cons: lack of resources and lack of understanding of other professionals about mental health.
Typical day at our school is busy and filled with energy from the students and no day is the same. Enjoy the working environment and the atmosphere of helping students with the various hurdles they encounter.
productive and great morale
PATIENT FINANCE REP (Former Employee), dover,deJanuary 7, 2013
Working at Bayhealth was very informative. I met alot of great coworkers who never mind helping you along the way if needed. Also, I learned alot in terms of billing.
unsafe,an racial work enviroment have to work like your are being hunted
Central Supply Technician (Former Employee), Milford, DEJanuary 3, 2013
not a very honest place. unsafe place to work an very unfriendly the people are not out to work with you
Bayhealth
Bariatric/Clinical Dietitian (Current Employee), Dover, DEOctober 23, 2012
I love working for Bayhealth Medical Center and I love what I do. I have professional freedom in developing the bariatric nutrition program and I get great support from my manager. I am passionate about my work and Bayhealth helps to foster my growth in the field. I am content in my current position; however, I am looking to relocate. There s a good – more... balance between outpatient expectations and inpatient expectations (both of which are clearly outlined for me). I know what is expected of me and I am given the resources to meet those expectaions – less
very nice people
Receiver (Current Employee), Dover, DEAugust 22, 2012
very busy day at work
i learn new things everyday
management is there everytime they are neeeded
my co-workers are friendly and nice
the hardest part of my job is trying to get all the work done by my self
the enjoyable part of my job is getting alone with everybody