Bayless is a full-service, outpatient, mental health clinic designed to serve private, state, and federal agencies as well as the general population. Operating since 1977, Bayless has developed a complete and innovative range of treatment services for children, adolescents, families, adults/geriatrics from different social, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
We are seeking a IT Support personnel who is dependable, energetic, focused, and has strong communication skills and a great attention to detail to support our Information Technology Team at our Phoenix office.
The position of IT Support is to manage and research company technology, along with assisting the HIT Project Manager. This also includes working directly with staff as help desk support and working with our contracted IT partners and vendors.
- Be the liaison between Bayless and our 3rd Party IT Vendor. With direction from our vendor, assist with troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware and software problems.
- Oversee technology supply and orders.
- Maintain company inventory (updating laptops and scheduling any check outs).
- Clear Care Portal site administration (create/update users, upload client notes, maintain client rosters).
- Manage printer/copy machine vendors and equipment.
- Maintain company phone system (create/update user accounts, run reports, troubleshoot).
- Train new staff on using Bayless IT equipment (computers, phones, email, projectors, etc).
- All other duties not yet specified.
One year of experience in an administrative assistant position; preferably within an operations or customer service environment.
High School diploma required; college courses or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to follow both oral and written instructions
Internet research skills and advanced typing/data entry skills.
Superior writing, analytical and problem solving abilities.
Willingness and talents to work independently or as part of a team a must.
Professionalism and timeliness.
Rate of pay - $10 per hour
Flexible work schedule of 12-15 hours a week