Baylor All Saints Medical Center Employee Reviews

BUSY, CLUSTER,
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  FORT WORTH, TXOctober 2, 2015
ANSWER BUSY PHONE LINES, I HAVE LEARNED NEW SOFTWARE, CO WORKERS ARE GREAT PEOPLE, BUT TEAM WORK IS NOT SO GOOD. I DO NOT ENJOY MUCH WORKING HERE
Pros
N/A
Cons
NO ORGANIZATION, NOT GOOD TEAM WORK
Overall good place to work with minimal negatives
Staff and team leader therapist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, Texas, 76104January 27, 2015
I believe that if you are not over 50 years old that it may be a good place to work, but it is a fast paced environment, and they keep you busy most of the day. My coworkers were great and it was fun inter-acting with most of them. They are good people and their heart is in the right place. It is a rewarding occupation. Some educational opportunities were available, but not many. I learned a lot about medicine, and how my part contributed to the patient going home. I was a respiratory therapist.
Pros
benefits, schedule flexibility and achieving goals, freebies
Cons
sometimes minimal breaks, but it was the exception.
A wonderful place to work
RN Nurse Supervisor -Day Surgery and PAT (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2014
This is a wonderful family oriented place to work. I have no complaints.
Pros
the entire organization
had one of the best managers ever
ER Admitting and Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 10, 2014
i didnt like it that the coworkers working different shifts had issues with the other reg their shifts
some thought their shifts were better than anothers to much drama
ex am shift felt that there were many things the graveyard done wrong. i wanted to get along. when one of us had a good compliment and had a lot co workers would get mad. I recieved an Award and my fellow some put their heads down. This was a diffent place where everyone doesnt believe in teamwork and its all about themselves it is to bad to much drama and finger pointing and the sad thing is we had an excellent Supervisor
Pros
going home
Cons
i rcvd the all saints reward no ones recvd on in the er
Pleasant Work Environment
Intern and Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 7, 2014
The management was great, coworkers were patient and willing to help. Everyone seemed appreciative for volunteer help.
Pros
starbucks in facility
great advancement
Scheduling Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 26, 2014
loved this job not one bad thing to say about it or the company wonderful all the way around!!
Very Critical when training
Surgical Technologist Internship (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 8, 2013
Clinical rotation, not very helpful, more critical than anything.
BEEN THERE 15YRS
Unit Secretary/Monitor Tech/EKG Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 1, 2013
GREAT HOSPITAL, HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 15YRS SO SOMETHING IS RIGHT.
productivity going down
Access Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 9, 2013
I was hired for 40 hours per week, and only get 32 per week. There is a lot of talk that goes around that shouldn't. A lot of promises are made that aren't followed through with.
Pros
health insurances
Cons
management
ok place to work
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  fort worthSeptember 18, 2013
I have been here for almost a month and I must say some of the nurses are extremely nice especially in the nicu. To keep it honest I have seen some of the rudest nurses ever they have their noses so stuck up in the air that if you are beneath them they don't pay you any attention. I am also in school to be a nurse, but for now I am working as an housekeeper here at Baylor I have never felt so belittled by a bunch of people whose career is about being compassionate, loving, caring, wanting to help out others. I just know when I get my RN I will never change the person I am because having an education does not make you better than anybody. You can't judge a person by their perfession because you you don't know what they have been through in life. When I receive my RN I really wanted to work for Baylor all saints now I'm not so sure I can't be around such stuck up phonies. I treat everyone as equal. I really don't see how some of them got their job and some of them are so rude to the patients it doesn't make any since.
benefits
Cons
rude nurses, unorganized
transport patients to there procedures.
Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  Fort worth tx,August 16, 2013
transport patients to there procedures within hospital, i love working with all the patients so many different backgrounds and people.
Love working here. Great coworkers and patients.
Nurse Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 13, 2013
I had a great experiences as a nurse tech here. Great group of people and patients.
Access Service Representative Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2013
Have worked for this company more than 3 years. Management changed more than I would have like but over all. I would recommend this as a Great place to work. All the facilities have a standardized process for most job duties and they are constanly looking for ways to better serve their employees and patients.
Lots of changes.
Manager of Respiratory (Former Employee) –  Ft.Worth, TxApril 15, 2013
constanly changing managers and hard to follow corp changes almost every day.
Sterile Processing Tech
Sterile Processing Tech1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2013
I have learned a lot. I came along ways in my career. I can do anything I put my mind to.
Pros
i learned how to clean instruments, my co workers are nice
Cons
no room for advancement
Busy work environment
Coordinator Room Control/ Supervisor-ED (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 14, 2013
Emergency room is 24/7 and the workload matched that. It's not for the lazy or weak at heart. Co-workers were a good bunch once everyone got to know eachother. Team work was necessary for the various tasks required to get people processed, and seen by doctors.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
long work hours. short staffed generally
Productive and fast-paced environent which involved delivering food trays to patients.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 5, 2012
My job was to deliver and pick food trays to the patients room and help with menu selections. Working there, I've learned that great customer service goes a long way when it comes to speaking with patients. The hardest part of the job is when the patient count is high, because it gets really busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the patients write on their napkin how much they loved their food and enjoyed their stay.
Good place to gain a wide variety of experiences
Staff nurse (Current Employee) –  ICUMarch 6, 2012
I've been with Baylor Health Care System for over 16 years. It has been good to me.
Excellent Hospital for a learning experience
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  PharmacyDecember 26, 2011
If you want to learn to work for a hospital that has alot of structure in the Pharmacy, this is your best choice. This Pharmacy strives for patient safety in many ways all over the hospital. Very Strict Attendence Policy, but makes for a great team held accountable for their responsibilities.
Pros
comparable pay rate, excellent benefits, excellent learning
Cons
no breaks only 30 minute lunch break, heavy stressful workflow most of the time
Productive and fun work place
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasAugust 2, 2011
Love to work with the people I work with. Team enviorment.