Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation

Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation Employer Reviews

understaffed
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee), McKinney, TXApril 12, 2014
understaffed in front an on treatment floor... All about numbers and money.
Productive Learning Atmosphere
Rehab Assistant (Former Employee), Frisco, TxJanuary 22, 2014
I learned a lot of different techniques to help me progress In the medical field. My co-workers taught me many things being that this was my first job as a rehab assistant.
Great work family
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 22, 2014
At Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation you get to see a lot of great people, weather it is co workers or patients. You learn that family is more than blood related. I have had the pleasure of working with a wonderful team, and I've watched how we all come together to care for each other as well as our patients. I would have to say the hardest part of – more... the job is losing a patient, it's like you've lost a family memeber. I have enjoyed the patients and all of my coworkers. The management staff is the best I've had the pleasure of working with, they understand things not just as they have a business to run but also that I'm a single mom and I have a commitment to my child as well. – less
Very professional and caring upper management.
Director of Quality Management (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 24, 2013
Management truly gets in there and assists staff. They practice what they preach. Easy work environment with people who care about each other like family. The Nurses and Therapists are highly knowledgeable about rehab and what it takes to get our patients home and independent again. The most enjoyable thing about this job was seeing patients go home – more... stronger than they even imagined. Very rewarding!!!! – less
Decent place to work
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 23, 2012
Pros: pros: very charitable/serviceable environment, great work experience
Cons: cons: short breaks, no entry level advancement, questionable pay.
I've learned alot from my team and they are a very knowledgeable group. My manager is very flexible and she goes the extra mile for patients and employees. It is a very upbeat work environment and the patients love our transparency.
It's a great hospital
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 13, 2012
Great hospital with great team to take care of patients. The pay is on the lower side compared to the market
A learning experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: discount meals
Cons: healthcare is expensive
Baylor is a great place to work and most departments are very flexible in regards to work hours,
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: monday to friday employment
Cons: no green card sponsorship
Enjoyed my employment. left only because as a Canadian my spouse could not obtain a SSN so my benefits for him were going to be cut off. Asked baylor to sponsor for green card but did not happen.
Loved Texas and would return.
Management can be a bit biased at rimes.