Baylor Scott & White Health Employee Review

View all Baylor Scott & White Health reviews

Terrible Experience
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXAugust 23, 2013
Worked reversing and reposting in their accounting area. Was expected to learn in 2 1/2 weeks. Unfortunately many of those in that particular dept are leaving; I can totally understand why. Their systems are antiquated and very far behind. I was not given the attention necessary and did not fit their mold. I truly expected more from this company. Extremely disappointed.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Training

Other Baylor Scott & White Health Employee Reviews

good team
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marble Falls, TXJanuary 22, 2018
good team, clean environment, friendly people. 4-6: 1 ratio. high turnover in the entire system, mostly due to salary and poor communication, it seems like. Great manager. poor standardization
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
pay
Fast paced, time oriented, must be able to manage time
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Working for Baylor S&W is great! Great benefits, BSW- Irving-Med-Surg/Oncology has the best management I've ever seen in my life. I so not wish to leave the company because they are SO GOOD to me but I am looking for something part time.

You must be able to prioritize your time as a typical day on any med-surg floor is very fast paced for a tech. many floors and hospitals are different but on a given day a single tech can have UP TO 14 patients.

You must be caring in nature- remember, your patients are sick and in the hospital for a reason! Have a heart!

Being a tech can be very demanding in nature- Nurses need you, patients need you at all times and you still have your own tasks to do.

Great for anybody who loves to care for others and enjoys being busy!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor Scott & White Health. Our community is ready to answer.