Baylor Scott & White Health Employee Review

View all Baylor Scott & White Health reviews

The doctors & nurses are very sweet, patient & helpuf
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marble FallsSeptember 20, 2013
Very very unorganized place to work for! Not enough team work or professionalism at all! Was there for a little shy if a year & I had 3 different Boss's!!! You must watch you back at the times bc employees(just a few) will back stab you or hurt you if it has do with out if work activities or problems that occurred at of work! I was warned many times but gave them the benefit I the doubt! The Boss is very unprofessional, doesn't give encouragement or praise when needed, last but not least shes never around much to see what we could change to making the patients come first. But if you can continue to work for them, be just a number, no raises or anything, then go for it!!
Pros
Benefits/an hour lunch!
Cons
Pay is horrible, favoritism, don't put patients first, so quick to turn patients away who have enough money pay BUT need to be seen.

Other Baylor Scott & White Health Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Clinical Laboratory Technician / Floater (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2018
fast paced
birthdays
patients
community
clubs
benefits
hours
Pros
careers
Cons
breaks
I would recommend this hospital to both a new or an experienced nurse.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Close relationships with both co-workers and upper management adds to the quality of experience in this workplace.

The workplace culture is one of collaboration and team work which contributes to the quality of work life.

The upper management team listens to the workers in the trenches regularly. It is not uncommon for a senior leader to have either a break or lunch with a nurse.

I have learned that I am personally responsible to speak up if there is a problem and expect to be respected as a member of the team to assist in finding the solution.
Pros
Close team relationships.
Cons
Pace required in the industry today.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor Scott & White Health. Our community is ready to answer.