Baylor University Employee Review

View all Baylor University reviews

Hours are acceptable for graduates
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 16, 2014
Typically the work is to assist professors with their papers or projects.

I worked odd hours, which is what I preferred. This is because as soon as I get an assignment, I would try to complete the work to get it out of the way.

I learned how research papers are written and read as well as how to work around conflicting schedules with other members and professors.

The hardest part of the job was getting a detailed explanation of what was expected of my work, so there were often many revisions that were needed.

I enjoyed the strange hours the most. Sometimes I didn't have to work a week or two because there was nothing to be done, but then there were weeks I would spend 30-40 hours on a project that needed to be done before the week was done.

Other Baylor University Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
F45 Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 15, 2017
I typically see one to two clients a day, and train they for an hour each. I have a very flexible schedule, which has afforded me the opportunities to shadow at several physical therapy clinics and maintain status as a full time student. I enjoy working as a personal trainer for Baylor and coaching workout classes.
It was a student job
Telecounseling Center Telecounselor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 6, 2017
It was a nice job overall. I called high school students to inform them about the university. The environment was nice and working with other students was nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5