Baylor University Employee Review

View all Baylor University reviews

Productive and Encouraging
Interior Design Studio Tech (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 4, 2014
I had no idea how much I would enjoy my time at Baylor, even though I wasn't doing what I really wanted. The folks I worked for and with respected my dreams and encouraged me to pursue them, even if it took me away from the Baylor family.
My boss was a little hard for me to agree with all the time as she was very outspoken about her political beliefs. I would simply smile and nod as I prefer a work place where these are not spoken about.
My co workers were by far the best part of my job. They would daily help me with problems and critique me, quickly and kindly when I was doing something wrong.
Pros
benefits, discount on just about everything in waco and on campus
Cons
no free athletic tickets

Other Baylor University Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
F45 Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 15, 2017
I typically see one to two clients a day, and train they for an hour each. I have a very flexible schedule, which has afforded me the opportunities to shadow at several physical therapy clinics and maintain status as a full time student. I enjoy working as a personal trainer for Baylor and coaching workout classes.
It was a student job
Telecounseling Center Telecounselor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 6, 2017
It was a nice job overall. I called high school students to inform them about the university. The environment was nice and working with other students was nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5