Baylor University Employee Review

View all Baylor University reviews

Fun place to work, flexible work hours
Student-Athlete Tutor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 1, 2013
A typical day at work in the LiveBrave Program consisted of working with students of a high school in Bellmead, TX to prepare them for the TAKS and STAAR tests. I learned how to be adaptable to each student's style of learning and to motivate them to prepare accordingly for their test. There was little over sight in this program with a supervisor present only sporadically. Co-workers were fellow students of varying undergraduate majors. The hardest part of the job was when there were no students to tutor because of absences from a class. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility of the work hours. If I had too much homework or a major test to study for, I was only required to notify a supervisor.
Pros
Flexible hours, fun place to work, frequent holidays during academic school year
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay

Other Baylor University Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
F45 Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 15, 2017
I typically see one to two clients a day, and train they for an hour each. I have a very flexible schedule, which has afforded me the opportunities to shadow at several physical therapy clinics and maintain status as a full time student. I enjoy working as a personal trainer for Baylor and coaching workout classes.
It was a student job
Telecounseling Center Telecounselor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 6, 2017
It was a nice job overall. I called high school students to inform them about the university. The environment was nice and working with other students was nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baylor University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5