Bayonne Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

stay on point
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJJanuary 9, 2016
a typical day at work is ok and not ok. there are some ups and down days for everyone. you can learn a lot with the educations classes they have every year. management is OK and not OK. the co workers it just depends on who you work with. the hardest part about this job is everyone that came across is for self and the nurses are really young and don't like to help. the nurses there think they are there to assist you and its the other way around. then you have the older nurses who are retiring soon who was great and knew what nursing mean. but the enjoyment part was learning the patients who came in and out of that facility
Pros
free education classes
Cons
just do your job
great company
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJJanuary 4, 2016
this was an awesome company to work.the atmosphere was great, very productive company to work for. the employees worked as a team
A fun and productive workplace
Lead Person (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJOctober 19, 2015
My typical day began with punching in and checking the attendance of my employees then we began to make the trays for our patients. This job as leader of the kitchen taught me a great deal about responsibility and punctuality. As leader of a crew of seven workers I managed to keep a fun and productive workplace. My co-workers were always friendly but showed respect to me as i did to them. The hardest part of my job was disciplining an employee when they had made a mistake. The most enjoyable part of my job was everyday tasks, I enjoyed working with my colleagues and patients.
Pros
good benefits, great people
Cons
had to punch out and go home
Easy place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJOctober 15, 2015
BMC was a great place to work. The Administration and employees carried one another and helped eachother work toward excellence. The buildings were immaculate and the environment was extremely professional.
Pros
Clean, easily accessible, professional working environment, great services
Cons
hard to park
productive and life changing atmosphere
ER Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Emergency RoomOctober 8, 2015
Everyone work well as a team. Working in the ER you must have thick skin. Working here I get to help people everyday. The hardest part is losing a patient
Very busy hospital. On your toes at all times.
Staff Technologist (RT) (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJJuly 31, 2015
Very busy hospital. The staff was very well rounded. The staff was supportive. Management was not flexible. Very hard on pregnant women.
Pros
Learned a lot from the hospital. good teaching experience.
Cons
Did not treat women well.
Nice community hospital
Staff Nurse Telemetry (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJApril 23, 2015
Nurse-patient ratio is adequate. Staffing is good. Medical benefits and pay should be better. Management is fair. Co- workers are great
Pros
NURSE-PATIENT RATIONS
Cons
MEDICAL BENEFITS
fast paced enviornment
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJApril 23, 2015
Great inner city hospital which ha enhanced my experience on healthcare in a different setting.
Great team players
Very compassionate and family oriented
Pros
multitasking
Cons
Environmental Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJJanuary 9, 2015
Everday you learn something new to help the Patients stay a comfortable and safe healing environment.
Dispatcher/Manager (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJNovember 24, 2014
Everyday is a new learning experience. I love my job and i like that i get to help patients by providing them the best in housekeeping as well as transporting.

Want to know more about Bayonne Medical Center?

Ask a question
No secure management, decent coworkers
EVS/Transport Dispatcher/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJNovember 7, 2014
Make copies of the transport and environmental schedules, find coverage if needed, document call outs/lates (when they called, when they came in) if any. There's only one manager here that knows what he's doing and how to handle things properly. The hardest part of the job is the favortism and the most enjoyable is having my coworkers come to me saying they're thankful I'm here, that I know what I'm doing, how I should be full time and how they'll miss me if I ever leave here.
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
favortism, no secure management
great medical services
Volunteer/ Intern (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJOctober 27, 2014
great place for star an internships, and Learn about the medical fields
A great hospital with exceptional management
HOSPITAL PHARMACIST (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJOctober 15, 2014
Great environment to work in, friendly staff that is extremely helpful.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  BayonneOctober 5, 2014
In by 8am home by 4pm
How to supervise & manage a warehouse
Great & compassionate
Fun to be around & trustworthy
Pros
close to home
Cons
nothing
Great place and Staff!!
Assistant Director/Operations Manager (Sodexo) (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJAugust 20, 2014
I enjoyed working at Bayonne Medical Center , the staff and managers are very friendly and the place has a great work environment.
Pros
family environment
Cons
far distance from my home
Great opportunity
Readmission Reduction Program Director (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJJune 16, 2014
I learned a lot about growth and developemnet and working with doctors
Productive WorkPlace
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJApril 27, 2014
As a buyer, my typical day consists of answering email and voice-mails; checking MediTech for electronic purchase requisitions; processing paper purchase requisitions; evaluating accounts payable discrepancies; assisting with product price evaluations; statistical analysis of trials, savings, product usage. I have a great management team and group of co-workers. I am proud of the workflow that we have due to great teamwork. I have been told that I am very proactive and I am proud of that recognition.
Pros
location
Cons
pay rate
Great echo tech that trained me.
Echocardiographer (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJMarch 6, 2014
Watched and performed echos with my trainer. I enjoyed helping patients.
Pros
great doctors and learned a lot.
Cons
far from home.
Marketing Outreach
Marketing Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bayonne NJ USAFebruary 10, 2014
• Developed and evaluated an affective marketing strategy for the recruitment and enrollment program members.
• Cultivated of Professional Relationships.
• Demonstrated best practices and principles of communication and supervisory skills.
• Promotion of Team Approach and team building.
• Performed duties associated with developing outreach activities including symposia, workshops, research network organization relationship building, and other support through coordination of scheduling, logistics, and marketing events.
• Developed and implemented an annual outreach plan that includes promotional and educational strategies.
• Built relationships with external organizations both domestic and international.
• Coordinated multiple events throughout the year and ensured that all are properly identifies, coordinated, and approved by appropriate authority.
• Ensured that projects are executed successfully and completed within time frames to meet research objectives.
• Assisted in the training and supervision of candidate outreach staff.
Overall not bad
Staff Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bayonne, NJFebruary 3, 2014
I work 3:30p-12a at which time staff is limited.
Working during these hours you learn to work well under pressure, as most cases are emergency in nature.
Pros
learn to work independently
Cons
difficult to find help if you need it

Bayonne Medical Center Reviews by Location