Bayou Well Services

Bayou Well Services Employee Reviews

Stim op
EO (Former Employee), COMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good lunches
Cons: layoffs
either on days or nights we would have a good swap out with the op we were replacing with the events of the shift. which was a key element in helping you start your day.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Rifle, COMay 12, 2015
Pros: health care, catered food
Cons: work hours
I worked hard and learned a lot with the company. enjoyed working on the pumps . management was good it needed some work but over all it was great
Field hand
Lead Iron Coordinator (Current Employee), Milliken, COMay 8, 2015
Pros: Awesome co-workers
Being in the field is an interesting place since you are taking 20 people with different work ethics and putting them together to achieve 1 goal.

The people I've met doing this type of work is amazing.
Was a great place to work. The people i worked with and the schedule were amazing.
Field Supervisor (Current Employee), Milliken, COApril 27, 2015
Supervised a crew of 2-20 persons in day to day safe fracturing operations. I was responsible for overseeing the safe daily operations of high pressure fracturing equipment and personnel.
great place to work
FRAC FIELD SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), milliken coApril 21, 2015
company shut down due to falling oil prices great place to work people first attitude management and people were great to work for benefits were one of the best in the indstry
Good Company to work for
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Rifle, COApril 3, 2015
This is a good company to work for, good benefits, good people, and I enjoyed working as an electronics technician in both the shop and field environments.
good work environment with teamwork encouraged and utilized
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Rifle, COMarch 22, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life issues
Great benefits, yet long hours. Good company to work for yet closing doors after over 5 years of service in the oil/gas industry.
Great work schedule
Equipment Operator/ Field Technical Representative (Former Employee), Rifle, COMarch 19, 2015
Pros: pay, and time off were hard to beat
Cons: the boom and bust of the oil and gas industry are not fun
The company motto of "People Come First" made for a healthy work environment. they tried to take care of us with great benifites and work schedule. the Hours were long , but the time off was great.
I enjoyed my time at the Co.
Full-time - Equipment Operator 3 (Former Employee), Rifle, COFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, quarterly bonuses were nice
Cons: yard management they sucked
There are some things that could be improved, like Management at the yard, they were not as involved as they lead-on, if you have a problem with them DON'T ask the bosses at the yard to help, because they will say to let your supervisor handle it, and if you don't kiss there rearend, then you ain't got a chance.
Good Company to work for
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Milliken, COFebruary 17, 2015
Good working and safe environment. Good employees and overall nice company and good experience. I liked working for the company and liked the guys I worked with nice yard and equipment.
Was a good place to work, challenging environment at all times
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Grand Cane, LAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: genuine care given employees, focus on safe operations, great pay and benefits
Cons: communication challenges delays critical decision making, lack of support to some critical tasks
A typical day at Bayou well was always going to be challenging. The demands of the mission and team focus added an urgency to almost every task at hand. As a manager there my focus was to build effective teams and ensure that repairs were made to the highest quality in the shortest time necessary, never an easy task. The hardest part of the job was breaking the reactive maintenance trend and replacing it with a proactive one. The greatest satisfaction was knowing we were successful and made a difference.
Decent enough place to work
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 25, 2014
Pros: good pay, decent benefits, a lot of company events
Cons: work is rushed, no room for advancement, raises are almost non-existent even after years of employment
- i spend a typical work day editing videos and programming in flash in order to create online training modules.
-I learned a lot about actionscript, and got to really advance my skills with it. I also learned a lot about the oil and gas industry.
-Co-workers are great, couldnt ask for a better group of people.
-The hardest part of my job is meeting the deadlines. The work load is huge and the time allotted isnt.
-The most enjoyable part of my job is the programming. I love to program and relish every opportunity i get.
Good to work for
Relief Operator (Former Employee), Williston, NDJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: benifets
they truly believe in putting people first. Good to you and your family. They provide you with the proper tools and training to do your job right
Company was unsafe.
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Rifle, COOctober 29, 2013
Company was unsafe. The best part about this company was that it was 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off(paid).
Pro active, Involved, Equiped & willing to go the extra mile with a "People First" approach.
HSE Manager (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 5, 2013
Pros: highly experienced and motivated company that embraces family values.
A true "Fit for Purpose" services providor. Truely an orginization that utilizes flexibility to stay ahead of industry needs. Each day I am pleased to see a positive, professional and friendly attitude from each employee here at Bayou Well Services.
great company
Refurbish Operations Manager/Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Grand Cane, LADecember 16, 2012
great people to work with. they keep people first. very understanding with family needs
Great people to work with
Just a great company for and i hated to leave due to family issues
Great place to work, clean, wonderful benefits, great to take care of their employees
Welder, Mechanic (Current Employee), Grand Cane, LAJuly 27, 2012
Pros: free lunches, uniforms, n laundry
Cons: nothing
I really like my job. A company that takes care of their employees, wonderful benefits, perks, etc.
A very productive and fun place to work
MECHANIC (Current Employee), Grand Cane, LAJuly 19, 2012
Pros: they rewarded us with with dinners and awards
A typical day at work is like we do what we have to do to get the job done. my co workers are easy to get along with. we work together as a team. The hardest part well there really wasnt. the most enjoyable part of the day was when i got ready to clock out and i know i have done my job.
Great crew I work with!
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Grand Cane, LAJuly 15, 2012
-2 weeks on
-2 weeks off
-I work with a very experienced crew
-Really enjoy the two weeks off with pay!

Bayou Well Services Salaries