Bayside Insurance Associates, Inc.

Bayside Insurance Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Professional and Productive
Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 26, 2014
Not only is this a great company with great employees but the partners and owners of the company are awesome as well. They are down to earth and will help in any way they can. I really enjoy being able to come into work and help numerous clients sign up for health care, especially when they were being told they did not qualify many times before.

Underwriting is a huge part of the job that I take very seriously and that Bayside Insurance Associates, Inc excels at. The Processing Department is top-notch and is something that I am very proud to be a part of. Overall, Bayside Insurance is the best company I have ever worked for hands down, and I know for a fact that 9/10 people would confirm that as well.
Fast-paced and great for growth
Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 25, 2014
Bayside is a very progressive company with innovative technology and software. There is a lot of focus behind the scenes to make sure that Sales Agents are able to perform their best.

There is a lot of collaboration and involvement from the management team, which makes the work that gets done a true team effort. Very interactive environment, and the entire staff is very knowledgeable and quick to respond.

There is a constant inflow of new projects to work on and new methods to try; every day is different, but you can always expect to learn something new.
Great Company
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 9, 2014
I've gained a great deal of experience working at Bayside. Being hired as an IT guy was much more than what I had expected. Outside of the usual fix this/that, I had to learn a multitude of development languages in order to work on the latest enterprise level of technology. As a Computer Science major I felt like I've learned more working here than I ever had at school.

The Management are friendly and know how to joke around, but aren't afraid to keep you on your toes. The rest of the staff are all friendly. A lot of people here are pretty young so the environment is light and energetic.
Make Money, Live Better - Walm... er... Bayside
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 9, 2014
There's never really a dull day of work with Bayside. We are always implementing the latest technologies to create new content for both agents and clients. I started working with a limited knowledge in web development and after a short time, I've created and managed our fully responsive website.

The people who work here know how to make money and have fun. The sales floor is almost always lively (minus monday mornings) and most everyone is friendly and social.

I started this job as an 'Entry Level Programmer' and after working on so many projects (enough to fill a portfolio twice over), I feel like I've gained the experience of a Mid/Senior Level Programmer. Anywhere between CRM Customization, Website Development, Desktop/Mobile Application Development, and Hardware Repair, I'm sure I can do it all after how much I've done already with Bayside.
Pros
latest technologies, lively staff, management not corny
Cons
management only a little corny, lively staff keeps bugging me to fix stuff
Fast Paced Light Hearted Professional Great Enviroment
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 21, 2013
Young vibrant company that's been growing expeditiously. They have a great core leadership, and are always looking to adapt and get better. No office politics, and really fun light hearted atmosphere. A great place to work at, always happy to come to work.
Pros
vibrant young company with great leadership and rapid growth
Cons
young company that doesn't have all of the kinks worked out yet
Independent Contractor
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CaFebruary 13, 2013
Young crowd. Young Principals. Competitive environment.

4.7