Baytown Ford Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
job was great when first started
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJuly 15, 2016
if wanting a rais do not come here the pay is not that good unless you work 6 days a week (manditory) you get 5 days off a month total that is 4 sundays off and one monday off. manedgment is some times cool with the way they treat you but very bipolar and cant make up there mined as to if they want you here or not they will get upset with you and look for the stupidest resons to right you up or to threten to fire you, like if you dont make enuff hours on a slow pay period that could result in a wright up or if you get hurt on the job it could result in a wright up or death glars and hearing about the target they put on your back because they dont like you. will promis to promote you and then hire some one ells to do the job that you were promised and they sent you to school for. very inconsistent with how they treat you.
Pros
free lunch but it normaly sucks
It's a great place to work and get experience from
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXSeptember 1, 2014
I would come in and clock in, start by seeing if there was any vehicles on the waiting line. I would then go pull a vehicle in and use the tag number on the computer to see what all type of work needed to be done on it. I learned how to do oil changes, flushes, tire rotations, tire repairs, fuel filters, preventive maintenance. I worked with a great crew who would work as a team and would accomplish the job.
Pros
Free lunches on saturdays, breaks
Cons
Working outside
Great Place to work!
Parts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXAugust 27, 2014
As soon as I walk in I'm nudged three times and a flashback of all of the parts we ordered pillage my brain. I look in my neat pile and start calling all of my customers to let them know their parts are in, all the while answering other customers' calls and helping some up front with information and solutions to their problems. My coworkers and I work as a team watching ourselves if we need an extra hand in any situation. The most difficult part of the job would have to be the hour lunch, you relax and enjoy time and as soon as you're back you must collect yourself and get back in the fast lane while doing everything without fault. Managers are straight and to the point when needed, coworkers at all times, they are not afraid of picking up a phone or helping a customer. The most enjoyable thing about Baytown Ford would have to be the ambience, the fast paced environment, the people around us being helped and the coworkers.
Pros
benefits, fun working environment, great coworkers
Cons
fax machines are still being used to this day

Want to know more about Baytown Ford?

Ask a question