Bayview Loan Servicing Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 11, 2017
liked working there, it was a family environment to work, salary was competitive, stress free, good benefits, room for advancement. Would work there again
Not a great place
Writer (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 17, 2017
Middle management is not effective nor supportive and communication and respect are non-existent. Workers are treated differently based on an unknown scale; culture consists of fear, stress, and volatile management.
You'd be stupid not to work here.
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 20, 2017
Bonus is easy to make, it's easy, the managers are nice. It's Monday-Friday. Ranging all different shifts. They really work with you when it's comes to your personal life. Business casual Monday through Thursday then casual fridays. Unlimited overtime but NEVER mandatory. You learn about the mortgage world and bankruptcy. They give lunches here and there and the culture is awesome.
Pros
Everything.!!
ok
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PASeptember 5, 2017
I wasnt there long enough it was ok there was alot of overtime and plenty of work in the beginning then we got slow and it was just too many people and not enough work
Pros
good insurance
Cons
laid off
Not a good experience
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Cypress, FLAugust 30, 2017
Management was clueless and was not knowledgeable in the mortgage industry, hence the poor customer service of the company for mortgage relief programs.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything else
Good employees sucky management dont work as a temp their you get treated badly
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 22, 2017
I was a temp for over 6 months applied for full time employment and never heard back. Management didn't speak with temps on their status of employment. was notified at the end of the day that my assignment ended, Found out a month later they hired new temps.
Pros
Employees were friendly
Cons
Temps were treated badly didnt get the chance to become perm were pretty much used and disgarded
Productive and fun work place
Associate Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 1, 2017
Helping borrowers keep there home or give it up if they need.
I have learned how to assist borrows with all types of mortgage.
The managers do not micro manager there give you space to do your job.
Nice Place
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJuly 29, 2017
Bayview Loan Servicing in Fort Washington, PA is a nice place to work with a really good leadership team. Great co-workers, too! They go the extra mile to get employees involved, too.
Terrible place to work
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Ft. Washington, PAJuly 28, 2017
Bayview has seen its ups and downs. When I started in the Ft. Washington office it was a great place to work. However within the past two years this place went from the poor air quality to the elevators constantly breaking down to very poor management and favoritism.
Management does not care about the employee . Management is a complete joke and in total caious. They argue in front of the employees and the favoritism is so out of control it is sickening. If your not a favorite you mine as well just pack your bags and move on as you will never move up or make any bonus money
terrible place of work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 19, 2017
supervisors never really help to many changes and don't let employees know ahead of time not good at understanding customers situation, also didn't understand employees emergencies or health related issues
Cons
terrible work place, no one helps their employees
Adequate
Team Leader - Loan Records/Imaging (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJuly 17, 2017
The work culture is amazing, however management is reactive and non-proactive. HR is a myth and is one sided to support management and not the employee.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 26, 2017
They cheat myself out of pay.It was very stressful I would not every work for the company again. I really do not have much to say about the company as I said I never got my last check and was short on my hours.
Pros
Cons
No benefit
Excellent benefits.
Vice President Loan Administration (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJune 26, 2017
As with many large firms, this company varies in its culture based on the division to which you belong...
Overall the company has been through several peaks and valleys but has always looked to the future.
Bayview
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXJune 25, 2017
I have had the pleasure of working at Bayview Loan Servicing.
This is truly the best company I've ever been associated with. There is room for advancement and the knowledge learned is priceless. I appreciate the opportunity Bayview!
Cons
Worked with very nice people
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJune 20, 2017
Over hired thinking protfolio's would produce more work was hired and laid off after 4 months

I did not have benefits with the company

Manager and co-workers were very nice to work with
Pros
Free messages luches and other items
Cons
Lack of training
Great People
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 6, 2017
Great environment great co-workers can benefit from more direction for leadership team in customer relations. Daily schedule was too regimented could not leave task once schedule began.
Cons
work customer services extremely regimented
Nightmare
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 24, 2017
I worked there for a year and a half in management and walked out. I've never walked out of a job in my life before or after. The HR department is super shady. Managers are encouraged to micro manage and knit pick. The pay is pretty low as far as industry standard. Year end bonuses not equally distributed throughout department management. Super unorganized policies and procedures. Top 2 worst place I've ever worked as an adult. Only second to Countrywide.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Everything else
Bayview
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Junction City, KSApril 25, 2017
its is good place to work. the hours are good. the pay is decent. the leadership could improve.
the company is growing and there are many places to move up, it was a great work experience. i learned much about how to improve my customer service skills.
no support
won't say (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXApril 20, 2017
very blurred lines with HR and management. NO support given to management to handle disgruntled employees. Very little information communicated from senior management.
it is a very productive and fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 15, 2017
The work environment is really good i like going to work everyday. I work with computers wich i like the only hard part is that i do have to sit infront of a computer but my breaks and lunches do help. Ive learned alot from working at bayview my computer skills got 2x better as well my typing skills.
Pros
the worplace is around of alot of resturaunts that are walking distance
Cons
sitting in a chair all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayview Loan Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9