Bayview Loan Servicing

Bayview Loan Servicing United States Employee Reviews

Senior Loss Mitigation Analyst (Current Employee), Hurst, TXApril 10, 2015
This is a great place to work. I was hired with relatively little experience and was given the opportunity to learn a variety of skills that will translate into lots of opportunities for me down the road.
Typical work day
Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAMarch 24, 2015
A typical work day is nose to the grindstone and very intense. My friends and co-workers make it a pleasurable experience. Even though there is a serious amount of work being done there is always a point in the day where something happens to make me laugh. I have learned to manage a much larger pipeline than in the past and increase the speed of my work while not sacrificing any quality.
Monthly birthday celebrations, and quarterly employee appreciation day
Account Manager (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLMarch 16, 2015
Pros: commission, independent working environment, benefits
Cons: time goes by too fast. hard to maintain an 8 hour work day
A typical day at work for me started with coffee, and checking emails & voicemail that came in after I left the night before. Then I would check pending loans in underwriting, resubmit any additional conditions and/or discuss any pending information/discrepancies directly with the underwriter. Complete my customer call backs and update information in the system. Update daily reports, go through received mail, and submit all completed loans for final approval to managers. Having such a full day, everyday, I learned how to organize my time and manage my tasks. There wasn't a lot of free time for being social, so my interaction with co-workers was always short but also always pleasant. The hardest part of the job was on Monday's and Thursday's when at least 150+ of my loans had to be called and reports updated in that day. It was trying, especially when I had loans that were closing or needed to be submitted to underwriting. Calls were priority on those days so sometimes submissions had to wait until the next business day. (Not fun when part of your salary is commission based and you want to close). The most enjoyable part of the job was and will always be, customer satisfaction. When they are pleased with the assistance and closing of their loan, I believe there is an equal gratification because a lot of times, we are both just wanting it to "just close already".
Challenging work environment
Title Resolution/Closer/Policies and Procedures (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2015
I have had the pleasure of having many different roles at Bayview and have felt challenged in each. The company also does a lot of employee recognition programs and has quarterly events.
Stressful job with long hours
Senior Asset Manager (Current Employee), Coral Gables, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free health insurance
Cons: very stressful, constantly changing incentives that are difficult to achieve
stressful job with long hours and very little work /life balance. Benefits are good but there is a corporate culture that treats you like a disposable item. Co-workers tend to be quality people who are stuck due to the economy and financial obligations. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is helping people out of difficult situations.
A Happy Bayview Employee (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, fun!!
Cons: improve global communication, streamline certain processes
I have been with Bayview for quite some time now and I can say that there are some frustrations with the ever changing and evolving structure but you should expect that with any organization that is trying to stand out and be better than their competitors. The management staff values and appreciates their employees feedback, even when you don't think they do. They may need to do a better job in communicating it globally, but they do. The HR staff has an open door policy and works hard in boosting morale across all of our offices, the benefits are way better than any that I have ever received. Whenever I have a problem, I can easily bring it up to my manager and discuss it and even if I feel like I can't, I do, because as an employee, I should be able to express my thoughts or concerns. I feel the same way when I go to my HR team. If I feel I can't go to my management staff I go to HR and they guide me on how I can approach my manager or the situation. If you are not the type of person that welcomes change, faces challenges with a positve approach/attitude, production oriented, then Bayview may not be the one for you. It's disappointing to see negative comments about a company that really works hard in making sure their employees are happy, receive fair compensation and in this economy, mantain profitable so that employees can keep their jobs. Two Thumbs Up To Bayview!!
Ever-growing company. No culture. HR is less than adequate.
Undisclosed (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: honesty is an issue
This company has little, if no culture. It is understandable how quick this industry must move, however, they do not believe in capital investment until serious problems have developed. The benefits are one of the few redeeming factors, but do not expect to get much respect/assistance from HR.

With regard to advancement, and compensation. When you are given overtime hours to work, much mandatory, management considers this a "raise." Further, when you are asked to perform higher-level work, the type that would favor your advancement, you will not get much guidance from those assigned to instruct you. Actually, I received miss-information, intentionally.
Great Company
Property Operations (Current Employee), Hurst, TexasDecember 5, 2014
I have been working at Bayview for over 4 months and it's the best company I have worked for. They are open with communication and have great opportunities for advancement. They provide excellent training and have an open door policy for any questions or help that you may need. Everyone is always positive and welcoming. Awesome company!
A Dynamic Workplace with wonderful and kind staff
Bankruptcy Coordinator (Current Employee), Hurst, TXDecember 5, 2014
Pros: friendly and helpful co-workers, a very positive hr manager, the healthcare benifits
Cons: only con is you have to accumlate your vacation but its ok i dont take off like that
I started here at Bayview back in September, from the interview till now I’m so glad that bayview gave me the opportunity to work for them, and to work aside some dynamic people. Bayview is a diverse work place with different backgrounds, which makes it pleasant and rewarding. Everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful to me since I started here at Bayview. I haven’t been here long but I can defiantly say this is a place where I see myself working for a very long time. One of the pro’s of working with this company is it’s a smaller company so you will get to know everyone from HR, to VP's to the cleaning people and for me since I am a peoples person I just love the entire work atmosphere here. Bayview is one of those company’s where they defiantly take care of their employees. It’s actually like a family up here, and I can honestly appreciate that working with a mortgage company. Go BAYVIEW!!!
This company sucks very unprofessional
loan processor (Current Employee), pompanoOctober 31, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: you are not paid overtime.
Racist and if you are not friends with management you dont stand a chance low budget training, team leaders and managers are very unprofessional .HR does not care about the staff nothing is kept confidential if you go to Human Resources its all over the building before you can get back to your department. The will terminate an employee and both management and team leaders are openly discussing on the floor. This place sucks.
Could be great, just isnt.
Bankruptcy Supervisor II, Default Administration (Current Employee), Hurst, TXOctober 20, 2014
Pros: company perks
Cons: poor leadership, no training
Poor on site leadership, no room for growth for staff. Poor Morale.
Overall, one of the best companies I've worked for.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Fort WashingtonSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: work life balance, current management team, long term career potential
Cons: processes, support teams, random cross-departmental disconnect
Within my first 90 days with Bayview I was skeptical that a long term career was attainable. There appeared to be many components missing (including solid mgmt, fair compensation, career advancement, etc.). However, in the past two years I've grown with the company and learned how Bayview operates. The current culture fosters an environment with emphasis on individual and team success. The current employees are like-minded individuals with similar goals - everyone wants their peers to succeed and you never get the feeling of disingenuous behavior from management or other staff. I've been extremely pleased with my career path at Bayview.
Bayview really is a great place to work
Associate, Accelerated Development Program (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I have been with the company for a little over 3 months now and I can honestly say I'm very happy. The company culture is so welcoming and refreshing. There are so many leaders in upper management that started with Bayview in an entry level position and have worked their way up. This was important to me when searching for an employer because I want to know there is room for growth. At Bayview, there is definitely opportunity for growth and from what I've seen thus far, management promotes their employees often. I have had the pleasure of interacting with many different team members and they have all been so helpful and kind. I think Bayview has shown nothing but great company qualities to me in these short months. I can see myself growing within this company for many years to come. I definitely recommend employment with Bayview.
Bayview is a great place to work!
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Coral Gables, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: very agile company that is responsive to changes in the marketplace
Cons: opportunities exist to improve overall company culture
Overall, Bayview is a great company to work for. In my experience over the last 7 years, I have found that there are leaders and mentors embedded within many areas of the company. Although they may not necessarily seek you out, if you make it known that you want to advance and have a strong work ethic and a solid head on your shoulders, you can advance.
The benefits are amazing and it seems clear to me that Bayview works very hard to keep them that way.
As with any company, it isn't perfect and there is always room for improvement but Bayview sure does do a lot of things right!
I am grateful for the opportunities that this company has offered me.
Very good place to work
Asset Manager (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation
Cons: all company events close to miami
I really like working for Bayview. I have spent time in a couple different departments and moved around until I found where I fit best. Bayview was very helpful in facilitating those moves within the company.

My manager and supervisor are very knowledgable and very accessable when it comes to needing them to get things done. I do not feel uncomfortable going to them for help

I think the nest part of my job is the people I work with. Everyone is pleasant toward eachother and social, making it a pleasure to work here.
Here for the long haul!!
Portfolio Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: extremely competitive compensation package/ training is outstanding/ great after work activites
Cons: if you don't like monthly goals then this position is not the best for you
Bayview has been my home for the past 3 years and I absolutely love working here. The balance between work and home life is outstanding- pretty much -- you get what you put in. If you have time to swing by on Saturday and get a few deals closed, great! If you can manage your work load during the week and still meet goal- great! The department is set up for production and compliance being our top responsibilities- which are similar to most financial institutions. If you are foreseeing yourself dropping in productivity then you have numerous outlets you can tap into to assist with your performance and become successful with your own goals. The most difficult part of working with Bayview is the connection you are able to obtain with the borrowers and the ability to explain and carry through submitting the items needed for assistance with the mortgage. Once you are able to master this then expect smooth sailing from here. It seems a lot easier than it sounds but practice and knowledge of the CFPB and ever changing compliance standards required are key to being successful at Bayview.
Best Job I have Had
Call Associate (Current Employee), Pompano Beach FloridaSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, fun activites
Cons: pay could be better
I love my job, and the company i work for. This is literally a company that cares for their employees. Great job with HR always creating a fun atmosphere, and making us actually want to come to work. Many events and special things that they do for the employees, that other companies might not necessarily do. Mostly everyone in the company is approchable, if you have a question you can ask the question no matter who the person is.
Sometimes the job does get stressful but just like any other job it is managable.
Great Place to Work
Bankruptcy Coordinator (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: no micro-managing
-Friendly people to work with
-The company strives to keep the employees happy
-There are many deadlines to complete but are given the right tools to get the job done.
-Great management
-Many opportunities for growth
-Plenty of Work Events during work hours and out
Great Stable Job
Default Operation Analyst (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: show appreciation for employees(events, food, goodies), no micromanagement, job advancement, benefits
This job is probably the best job I've ever worked at. I can come to work and do my job and not be bothered by anyone. This job does not micro-manage which is a great plus. Breaks and lunches can be taken whenever is beneficial for you. I've learned alot of new information and gained alot of experience working with process of helping people save and keep their homes, or assisting them with selling their homes. I work with a great team of people who work together to get the job done efficiently. This job offers great benefits that most companies do not offer. Days can get hectic with workloads but what job doesn't, and this company knows how to show their appreciation for their employees (hosting events, parties, food and more). I'd definetly recommend this company for someone who wants a stable job that offers job advancement.
Great place to work, Great Benefits
Default Admin (Current Employee), Pompano BeachSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits, good management, overall a great company to work for
Cons: the salary is a bit low.
Bayview is honestly a great place to work. The company itself takes pride in giving back to its employees. We have an awesome benefit platform, and we are frequently rewarded for our good work.

The only con for me as cliché as it may sound is that the pay is a bit on the lower end, but, with the benefits being so great, it tends to make up for the lack of salary wanted. We also have a great bonus structure in place.

Overall, if you are searching for a great company with even better benefits, this is the right company for you!

Bayview Loan Servicing Salaries