Bayview Loan Servicing

Bayview Loan Servicing Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Associate Portfolio Manager (Current Employee), Ft. Washington, PAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Company paid benefits, matching 401K, opportunities for advancement
Cons: Ever-changing compensation plan, lacking information pass-through from upper management
No two days are the same and there is always an opportunity to learn something new. Most of the Management team were promoted to their current positions, making them exceptional employees to go to with questions and concerns. This company is an excellent place for those that are ready to put in the work, listen and learn.
The employees were a family
Asset Manager (Former Employee), Hurst, TXJuly 12, 2015
Pros: You took breaks when needed
Cons: Long hours
The co-workers were a family. Everyone felt comfortable with coming to each other for help. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with all the required task within 8 hours a day.
Horrible and Hostile Work Environment
Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Washington Pa.June 23, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Total Con-Artists and there is absolutely no room for advancement
The Air quality in the building is horrible. In the Winter there is not any Heat and in the Summer time the airconditioning does not work properly. The Employees are constantly becoming sick in this Environment. The Rugs outside the doors of the Foreclosure Department and inside the Foreclosure Department smell like mold and mildew. The Elevators constantly breakdown. According to Maintenance the building was closed down for 10 years due to air quality and other major problems. Obviously the the Air Quality Control was never fixed. The Computers constantly breakdown as well. Employees have a hard time completing there job tasks due to Computer problems on a Daily Basis. Alot of backstabbing and most employees spend there time on there phones on facebook etc. Manager is a very weak Manager and should not be in the position he is in. Certain Supervisors same thing plus the Certain Supervisors do not show up to work half the time and when they do they are as lazy as could be. One of the Managers demanded certain employees to committ fraud by running a Invalid phony Social Security Number of 999-99-9999 on the Federal Government Website of Borrowers to see if they are in the Military. If they are not in the Military you can proceed with the Foreclosure. By running a Fraudulent Social Security Number this will come up always as the Borrower is not in the Military. The Employee refused to do so. When the end of the day arrives at 5:00 p.m. The Employees run out the door and run down the steps like a Herd of Cattle due to the fact they cannot stand working for this – more... company. HR is always on the side of Management and Supervisors and never on the Employee side of things when there are disagreements. Managers and Supervisors are the Puppets and the Employees are the Muppets. I have never worked in a place that has horrible Management and Supervisors. The company wants you to dress business casual Monday-Thursday but does not want to fix the air quality control problem. When we were hired back in 2012 we were told we would receive two bonuses a year one in June and one in December totaling $3,500.00. These same Employees were told they would be working 7-10 hours paid overtime and that did not happen as well. When the Employees approached the prior HR person about this HR person stated you are receiving that kind of Bonus or Overtime. HR thinks they are created a positive morale by offering the employee of the month a parking space for the month that is normally 3-5 spaces away from your original parking space. Once in awhile HR offers massges to try and raise morale. In this place that does not cut it. The raises on a yearly basis are horrible where if your lucky you may a quarter an hour cost of living increase. This company ought to be a shame of themselves for that and once I saw all the Horrible Reviews in Google on this Company I tend to agree as all of the above speaks for itself. – less
Negative atmoshpere fostered by executive management
Sr. Government Servicing Compliance Manager (Current Employee), hurst, txJune 8, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Executive Management
Bayview's leadership and ownership is the sole problem. In my experience with this company executive management has a true disconnect on how the mortgage servicing/compliance industry operates.
Great company to work for, and great opportunities for advancement
Employee (Current Employee), Coral Gables, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: Stimulating work environment and productive employees. Great benefits.
Cons: Some managers seem like they get away with consistently bad performance, and some young high-ranking females are questionable.
I would recommend Bayview to anybody looking for a steady 9-6. The work environment is fun but still extremely productive. Corporate events and happy hours are well run. The benefits are great, you start off with 3 weeks vacation, and it is a very productive work environment. You are surrounded by people who are smart and motivated to work hard.
Foreclosure Coordinator
Foreclosure Coordinator (Former Employee), Doral, FLMay 11, 2015
Responsible for ensuring that all steps related to the foreclosure sale process are completed accurately and timely. Monitored the hold status of residential and small commercial foreclosures from a creditor/servicer perspective, provided postponement and bid information to outside counsel in a timely fashion, collected compliance documents from Asset Manager and providing them to outside counsel as required, processed legal invoices, and reviewing other foreclosure and/or bankruptcy related documents.
Great place.
Asset Manager/Modification Specialist (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleApril 19, 2015
Great Efficient work place. Challenging and professional environment. Great people great company. Management is ok.
Senior Loss Mitigation Analyst (Current Employee), Hurst, TXApril 10, 2015
This is a great place to work. I was hired with relatively little experience and was given the opportunity to learn a variety of skills that will translate into lots of opportunities for me down the road.
Typical work day
Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAMarch 24, 2015
A typical work day is nose to the grindstone and very intense. My friends and co-workers make it a pleasurable experience. Even though there is a serious amount of work being done there is always a point in the day where something happens to make me laugh. I have learned to manage a much larger pipeline than in the past and increase the speed of my work while not sacrificing any quality.
Monthly birthday celebrations, and quarterly employee appreciation day
Account Manager (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLMarch 16, 2015
Pros: commission, independent working environment, benefits
Cons: time goes by too fast. hard to maintain an 8 hour work day
A typical day at work for me started with coffee, and checking emails & voicemail that came in after I left the night before. Then I would check pending loans in underwriting, resubmit any additional conditions and/or discuss any pending information/discrepancies directly with the underwriter. Complete my customer call backs and update information in the system. Update daily reports, go through received mail, and submit all completed loans for final approval to managers. Having such a full day, everyday, I learned how to organize my time and manage my tasks. There wasn't a lot of free time for being social, so my interaction with co-workers was always short but also always pleasant. The hardest part of the job was on Monday's and Thursday's when at least 150+ of my loans had to be called and reports updated in that day. It was trying, especially when I had loans that were closing or needed to be submitted to underwriting. Calls were priority on those days so sometimes submissions had to wait until the next business day. (Not fun when part of your salary is commission based and you want to close). The most enjoyable part of the job was and will always be, customer satisfaction. When they are pleased with the assistance and closing of their loan, I believe there is an equal gratification because a lot of times, we are both just wanting it to "just close already".
Challenging work environment
Title Resolution/Closer/Policies and Procedures (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2015
I have had the pleasure of having many different roles at Bayview and have felt challenged in each. The company also does a lot of employee recognition programs and has quarterly events.
Stressful job with long hours
Senior Asset Manager (Current Employee), Coral Gables, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free health insurance
Cons: very stressful, constantly changing incentives that are difficult to achieve
stressful job with long hours and very little work /life balance. Benefits are good but there is a corporate culture that treats you like a disposable item. Co-workers tend to be quality people who are stuck due to the economy and financial obligations. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is helping people out of difficult situations.
A Happy Bayview Employee (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, fun!!
Cons: improve global communication, streamline certain processes
I have been with Bayview for quite some time now and I can say that there are some frustrations with the ever changing and evolving structure but you should expect that with any organization that is trying to stand out and be better than their competitors. The management staff values and appreciates their employees feedback, even when you don't think they do. They may need to do a better job in communicating it globally, but they do. The HR staff has an open door policy and works hard in boosting morale across all of our offices, the benefits are way better than any that I have ever received. Whenever I have a problem, I can easily bring it up to my manager and discuss it and even if I feel like I can't, I do, because as an employee, I should be able to express my thoughts or concerns. I feel the same way when I go to my HR team. If I feel I can't go to my management staff I go to HR and they guide me on how I can approach my manager or the situation. If you are not the type of person that welcomes change, faces challenges with a positve approach/attitude, production oriented, then Bayview may not be the one for you. It's disappointing to see negative comments about a company that really works hard in making sure their employees are happy, receive fair compensation and in this economy, mantain profitable so that employees can keep their jobs. Two Thumbs Up To Bayview!!
Ever-growing company. No culture. HR is less than adequate.
Undisclosed (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: honesty is an issue
This company has little, if no culture. It is understandable how quick this industry must move, however, they do not believe in capital investment until serious problems have developed. The benefits are one of the few redeeming factors, but do not expect to get much respect/assistance from HR.

With regard to advancement, and compensation. When you are given overtime hours to work, much mandatory, management considers this a "raise." Further, when you are asked to perform higher-level work, the type that would favor your advancement, you will not get much guidance from those assigned to instruct you. Actually, I received miss-information, intentionally.
Great Company
Property Operations (Current Employee), Hurst, TexasDecember 5, 2014
I have been working at Bayview for over 4 months and it's the best company I have worked for. They are open with communication and have great opportunities for advancement. They provide excellent training and have an open door policy for any questions or help that you may need. Everyone is always positive and welcoming. Awesome company!
A Dynamic Workplace with wonderful and kind staff
Bankruptcy Coordinator (Current Employee), Hurst, TXDecember 5, 2014
Pros: friendly and helpful co-workers, a very positive hr manager, the healthcare benifits
Cons: only con is you have to accumlate your vacation but its ok i dont take off like that
I started here at Bayview back in September, from the interview till now I’m so glad that bayview gave me the opportunity to work for them, and to work aside some dynamic people. Bayview is a diverse work place with different backgrounds, which makes it pleasant and rewarding. Everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful to me since I started here at Bayview. I haven’t been here long but I can defiantly say this is a place where I see myself working for a very long time. One of the pro’s of working with this company is it’s a smaller company so you will get to know everyone from HR, to VP's to the cleaning people and for me since I am a peoples person I just love the entire work atmosphere here. Bayview is one of those company’s where they defiantly take care of their employees. It’s actually like a family up here, and I can honestly appreciate that working with a mortgage company. Go BAYVIEW!!!
This company sucks very unprofessional
loan processor (Current Employee), pompanoOctober 31, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: you are not paid overtime.
Racist and if you are not friends with management you dont stand a chance low budget training, team leaders and managers are very unprofessional .HR does not care about the staff nothing is kept confidential if you go to Human Resources its all over the building before you can get back to your department. The will terminate an employee and both management and team leaders are openly discussing on the floor. This place sucks.
Could be great, just isnt.
Bankruptcy Supervisor II, Default Administration (Current Employee), Hurst, TXOctober 20, 2014
Pros: company perks
Cons: poor leadership, no training
Poor on site leadership, no room for growth for staff. Poor Morale.
Overall, one of the best companies I've worked for.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Fort WashingtonSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: work life balance, current management team, long term career potential
Cons: processes, support teams, random cross-departmental disconnect
Within my first 90 days with Bayview I was skeptical that a long term career was attainable. There appeared to be many components missing (including solid mgmt, fair compensation, career advancement, etc.). However, in the past two years I've grown with the company and learned how Bayview operates. The current culture fosters an environment with emphasis on individual and team success. The current employees are like-minded individuals with similar goals - everyone wants their peers to succeed and you never get the feeling of disingenuous behavior from management or other staff. I've been extremely pleased with my career path at Bayview.
Bayview really is a great place to work
Associate, Accelerated Development Program (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I have been with the company for a little over 3 months now and I can honestly say I'm very happy. The company culture is so welcoming and refreshing. There are so many leaders in upper management that started with Bayview in an entry level position and have worked their way up. This was important to me when searching for an employer because I want to know there is room for growth. At Bayview, there is definitely opportunity for growth and from what I've seen thus far, management promotes their employees often. I have had the pleasure of interacting with many different team members and they have all been so helpful and kind. I think Bayview has shown nothing but great company qualities to me in these short months. I can see myself growing within this company for many years to come. I definitely recommend employment with Bayview.

1 2 3