Bayview Loan Servicing

Bayview Loan Servicing Employee Reviews

Productive work environment - A great place to work.
Commercial Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 1, 2015
Your success at Bayview is determined by what you put into your job/career. There are many well educated professionals to work with and learn from. The work can be fast paced and at times demanding but well worth it. The company provides generous vacation time. Health insurance is excellent. Working at Bayview gives you the opportunity to help customers and make a positive impact
Pros
Health insurance plan, 401K plan, vacation, holidays and company activities
Cons
Fast pace environment can be demanding at times.
Very professional enviornment, balanced with work and personal life
Closing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaSeptember 3, 2015
Bayview Loan Servicing is a good company for which to work. The business ethics at Bayview are strong and upheld.
Excellent benefits.
Pros
Pleasant enviornment, very friendly.
A great place to work
Loss mitigation (Current Employee) –  Pompano,FLJuly 23, 2015
Bayview loan servicing is a great company to work for. They try and do everything in their power to keep the employee happy. The healthcare is paid for by the company. You have a goal to meet every month which is not hard to meet. All of the employee’s tries to exceed the goal to get compensated and to be the best .Remember number two never gets remembered but number one does. Is it stressful? Of course it will be stressful when you have a goal to meet .The company makes money you make money. I terms of advancement, I do think they need to work a little harder to get people ways to advance beyond their current department. When you need a break you take it at will without someone questioning you. My co workers is great to work with. They become your family and as family you will have disagreements. Rating Bayview Loan Servicing from 1 to 10, I would give them an 8.No company is perfect but they try their best and that is all you can ask for.
Pros
Free healthcare, family oriented, challenging, and great co workers
Cons
advancement
Great place to work!
Associate Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Washington, PAJuly 22, 2015
No two days are the same and there is always an opportunity to learn something new. Most of the Management team were promoted to their current positions, making them exceptional employees to go to with questions and concerns. This company is an excellent place for those that are ready to put in the work, listen and learn.
Pros
Company paid benefits, matching 401K, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Ever-changing compensation plan, lacking information pass-through from upper management
The employees were a family
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXJuly 12, 2015
The co-workers were a family. Everyone felt comfortable with coming to each other for help. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with all the required task within 8 hours a day.
Pros
You took breaks when needed
Horrible and Hostile Work Environment
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington Pa.June 23, 2015
The Air quality in the building is horrible. In the Winter there is not any Heat and in the Summer time the airconditioning does not work properly. The Employees are constantly becoming sick in this Environment. The Rugs outside the doors of the Foreclosure Department and inside the Foreclosure Department smell like mold and mildew. The Elevators constantly breakdown. According to Maintenance the building was closed down for 10 years due to air quality and other major problems. Obviously the the Air Quality Control was never fixed. The Computers constantly breakdown as well. Employees have a hard time completing there job tasks due to Computer problems on a Daily Basis. Alot of backstabbing and most employees spend there time on there phones on facebook etc. Manager is a very weak Manager and should not be in the position he is in. Certain Supervisors same thing plus the Certain Supervisors do not show up to work half the time and when they do they are as lazy as could be. One of the Managers demanded certain employees to committ fraud by running a Invalid phony Social Security Number of 999-99-9999 on the Federal Government Website of Borrowers to see if they are in the Military. If they are not in the Military you can proceed with the Foreclosure. By running a Fraudulent Social Security Number this will come up always as the Borrower is not in the Military. The Employee refused to do so. When the end of the day arrives at 5:00 p.m. The Employees run out the door and run down the steps like a Herd of Cattle due to the fact they cannot stand working for this  more... company. HR is always on the side of Management and Supervisors and never on the Employee side of things when there are disagreements. Managers and Supervisors are the Puppets and the Employees are the Muppets. I have never worked in a place that has horrible Management and Supervisors. The company wants you to dress business casual Monday-Thursday but does not want to fix the air quality control problem. When we were hired back in 2012 we were told we would receive two bonuses a year one in June and one in December totaling $3,500.00. These same Employees were told they would be working 7-10 hours paid overtime and that did not happen as well. When the Employees approached the prior HR person about this HR person stated you are receiving that kind of Bonus or Overtime. HR thinks they are created a positive morale by offering the employee of the month a parking space for the month that is normally 3-5 spaces away from your original parking space. Once in awhile HR offers massges to try and raise morale. In this place that does not cut it. The raises on a yearly basis are horrible where if your lucky you may a quarter an hour cost of living increase. This company ought to be a shame of themselves for that and once I saw all the Horrible Reviews in Google on this Company I tend to agree as all of the above speaks for itself.  less
Pros
Cons
Total Con-Artists and there is absolutely no room for advancement
Negative atmoshpere fostered by executive management
Sr. Government Servicing Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  hurst, txJune 8, 2015
Bayview's leadership and ownership is the sole problem. In my experience with this company executive management has a true disconnect on how the mortgage servicing/compliance industry operates.
Pros
Cons
Executive Management
Great company to work for, and great opportunities for advancement
Employee (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLMay 13, 2015
I would recommend Bayview to anybody looking for a steady 9-6. The work environment is fun but still extremely productive. Corporate events and happy hours are well run. The benefits are great, you start off with 3 weeks vacation, and it is a very productive work environment. You are surrounded by people who are smart and motivated to work hard.
Pros
Stimulating work environment and productive employees. Great benefits.
Cons
Some managers seem like they get away with consistently bad performance, and some young high-ranking females are questionable.
Foreclosure Coordinator
Foreclosure Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 11, 2015
Responsible for ensuring that all steps related to the foreclosure sale process are completed accurately and timely. Monitored the hold status of residential and small commercial foreclosures from a creditor/servicer perspective, provided postponement and bid information to outside counsel in a timely fashion, collected compliance documents from Asset Manager and providing them to outside counsel as required, processed legal invoices, and reviewing other foreclosure and/or bankruptcy related documents.
Great place.
Asset Manager/Modification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleApril 19, 2015
Great Efficient work place. Challenging and professional environment. Great people great company. Management is ok.
Senior Loss Mitigation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXApril 10, 2015
This is a great place to work. I was hired with relatively little experience and was given the opportunity to learn a variety of skills that will translate into lots of opportunities for me down the road.
Typical work day
Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAMarch 24, 2015
A typical work day is nose to the grindstone and very intense. My friends and co-workers make it a pleasurable experience. Even though there is a serious amount of work being done there is always a point in the day where something happens to make me laugh. I have learned to manage a much larger pipeline than in the past and increase the speed of my work while not sacrificing any quality.
Monthly birthday celebrations, and quarterly employee appreciation day
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 16, 2015
A typical day at work for me started with coffee, and checking emails & voicemail that came in after I left the night before. Then I would check pending loans in underwriting, resubmit any additional conditions and/or discuss any pending information/discrepancies directly with the underwriter. Complete my customer call backs and update information in the system. Update daily reports, go through received mail, and submit all completed loans for final approval to managers. Having such a full day, everyday, I learned how to organize my time and manage my tasks. There wasn't a lot of free time for being social, so my interaction with co-workers was always short but also always pleasant. The hardest part of the job was on Monday's and Thursday's when at least 150+ of my loans had to be called and reports updated in that day. It was trying, especially when I had loans that were closing or needed to be submitted to underwriting. Calls were priority on those days so sometimes submissions had to wait until the next business day. (Not fun when part of your salary is commission based and you want to close). The most enjoyable part of the job was and will always be, customer satisfaction. When they are pleased with the assistance and closing of their loan, I believe there is an equal gratification because a lot of times, we are both just wanting it to "just close already".
Pros
commission, independent working environment, benefits
Cons
time goes by too fast. hard to maintain an 8 hour work day
Challenging work environment
Title Resolution/Closer/Policies and Procedures (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2015
I have had the pleasure of having many different roles at Bayview and have felt challenged in each. The company also does a lot of employee recognition programs and has quarterly events.
Stressful job with long hours
Senior Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLDecember 16, 2014
stressful job with long hours and very little work /life balance. Benefits are good but there is a corporate culture that treats you like a disposable item. Co-workers tend to be quality people who are stuck due to the economy and financial obligations. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is helping people out of difficult situations.
Pros
free health insurance
Cons
very stressful, constantly changing incentives that are difficult to achieve
A Happy Bayview Employee (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 12, 2014
I have been with Bayview for quite some time now and I can say that there are some frustrations with the ever changing and evolving structure but you should expect that with any organization that is trying to stand out and be better than their competitors. The management staff values and appreciates their employees feedback, even when you don't think they do. They may need to do a better job in communicating it globally, but they do. The HR staff has an open door policy and works hard in boosting morale across all of our offices, the benefits are way better than any that I have ever received. Whenever I have a problem, I can easily bring it up to my manager and discuss it and even if I feel like I can't, I do, because as an employee, I should be able to express my thoughts or concerns. I feel the same way when I go to my HR team. If I feel I can't go to my management staff I go to HR and they guide me on how I can approach my manager or the situation. If you are not the type of person that welcomes change, faces challenges with a positve approach/attitude, production oriented, then Bayview may not be the one for you. It's disappointing to see negative comments about a company that really works hard in making sure their employees are happy, receive fair compensation and in this economy, mantain profitable so that employees can keep their jobs. Two Thumbs Up To Bayview!!
Pros
benefits, compensation, fun!!
Cons
improve global communication, streamline certain processes
Ever-growing company. No culture. HR is less than adequate.
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 10, 2014
This company has little, if no culture. It is understandable how quick this industry must move, however, they do not believe in capital investment until serious problems have developed. The benefits are one of the few redeeming factors, but do not expect to get much respect/assistance from HR.

With regard to advancement, and compensation. When you are given overtime hours to work, much mandatory, management considers this a "raise." Further, when you are asked to perform higher-level work, the type that would favor your advancement, you will not get much guidance from those assigned to instruct you. Actually, I received miss-information, intentionally.
benefits
Cons
honesty is an issue
Great Company
Property Operations (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TexasDecember 5, 2014
I have been working at Bayview for over 4 months and it's the best company I have worked for. They are open with communication and have great opportunities for advancement. They provide excellent training and have an open door policy for any questions or help that you may need. Everyone is always positive and welcoming. Awesome company!
A Dynamic Workplace with wonderful and kind staff
Bankruptcy Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXDecember 5, 2014
I started here at Bayview back in September, from the interview till now I’m so glad that bayview gave me the opportunity to work for them, and to work aside some dynamic people. Bayview is a diverse work place with different backgrounds, which makes it pleasant and rewarding. Everyone has been nothing but kind and helpful to me since I started here at Bayview. I haven’t been here long but I can defiantly say this is a place where I see myself working for a very long time. One of the pro’s of working with this company is it’s a smaller company so you will get to know everyone from HR, to VP's to the cleaning people and for me since I am a peoples person I just love the entire work atmosphere here. Bayview is one of those company’s where they defiantly take care of their employees. It’s actually like a family up here, and I can honestly appreciate that working with a mortgage company. Go BAYVIEW!!!
Pros
friendly and helpful co-workers, a very positive hr manager, the healthcare benifits
Cons
only con is you have to accumlate your vacation but its ok i dont take off like that
This company sucks very unprofessional
loan processor (Current Employee) –  pompanoOctober 31, 2014
Racist and if you are not friends with management you dont stand a chance low budget training, team leaders and managers are very unprofessional .HR does not care about the staff nothing is kept confidential if you go to Human Resources its all over the building before you can get back to your department. The will terminate an employee and both management and team leaders are openly discussing on the floor. This place sucks.
Pros
there are none
Cons
you are not paid overtime.