Bayview Loan Servicing Employee Reviews

It's a great company I have to give them that, however the company demands expects the work of 3-4 people. Managers lie if Sr Mngmnt need to outsource
Modification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLDecember 26, 2016
I had a great career here and learned a lot. Co workers are great, company is a good company to work for except that the company is heading in the direction to hire offshore. Managers are forced to lie, and pick at you so that they can blame their in competencies on you. There's also a lot of favoritism going on within management and the associates under management.
Pros
Pay is great.
Cons
Management can make it really stressful at times and don't have your best interest.
Overview of the company
Commercial Asset Manager/Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLOctober 27, 2016
Love love love this company. Very organized, professional and just a great company. You have to work hard but they recognize you if you are doing the work. Compensation like no other. Management professional and very open door policy. Nothing bad to say about here. Would work again for them
aggresive compensation plane
Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 13, 2016
This position has sharpened my skill set. It is a very competitive environment. This position demands determination and resolve. I have the great responsibility of obtain an affordable workout that both the investor and the borrower can manage in order to turn a non performing asset into a performing asset.
Every month is a new challenge. The workload is great as are the responsibilities.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
increasing goals every month
Great place to gain experience
Escrow Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 2, 2016
The work is demanding, however, if you work hard you will gain experience that will propel you to advance your career in the mortgage industry.
Pros
My supervisor was very supportive
Cons
Workload can be overwhelming
Place to work
Foreclosure Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 27, 2016
Easy Loan Management – Your time is important. Making it easy for you to manage your loan is our priority. We will provide you easy payment options as well as fast and accurate answers to your questions through online services, automated phone choices, our Customer Service employees and our Loan Relationship managers.

Help in the Face of Financial Hardships – Sometimes unforeseeable challenges cause difficult financial situations. We want to help. We will work with you, doing our best to find solutions to preserve your property ownership or minimize your loss.

Respect – We will be considerate of your needs. You can count on us to listen carefully to your concerns, respond promptly to your questions, follow through on our promises, and treat you politely and professionally in every interaction.

Expertise – In this complex and shifting financial world, you rely on us to service your loan in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. We take this responsibility seriously and have developed systems and trained our staff to expertly service your loan.
bad work place
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 3, 2016
No job security at all, they like to hype of the work space as if there is hope of a long term employment but they lay people of on a daily basis
Pros
they do alot of fun stuff
Cons
no job security
Productive workplace
Loss Mitigation Fulfillment Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2016
Allows for growth. Great resource for knowledge and loss mitigation processing in an ever changing servicing market. Offices in great locations.
Fye
First Year Experience (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLDecember 7, 2015
Best environment and place to work! I loved the job as a FYE. Learned a lot and truly wish I was there now. I was a contract employee and was let go because of poor performance which is my biggest issue. I was never told anything but I was doing well and they wanted me to join the team. I had a terrific boss and great co-workers and even though I am very disappointed that I was elected not to continue with them I still recommend Bayview as a the atmosphere, moral and support is there for a long time career.
Pros
support by management. strong team work, great atmosphere
Cons
did not tell me I was not doing what was exspected
Productive work environment - A great place to work.
Commercial Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 1, 2015
Your success at Bayview is determined by what you put into your job/career. There are many well educated professionals to work with and learn from. The work can be fast paced and at times demanding but well worth it. The company provides generous vacation time. Health insurance is excellent. Working at Bayview gives you the opportunity to help customers and make a positive impact
Pros
Health insurance plan, 401K plan, vacation, holidays and company activities
Cons
Fast pace environment can be demanding at times.
Very professional enviornment, balanced with work and personal life
Closing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaSeptember 3, 2015
Bayview Loan Servicing is a good company for which to work. The business ethics at Bayview are strong and upheld.
Excellent benefits.
Pros
Pleasant enviornment, very friendly.
A great place to work
Loss mitigation (Current Employee) –  Pompano,FLJuly 23, 2015
Bayview loan servicing is a great company to work for. They try and do everything in their power to keep the employee happy. The healthcare is paid for by the company. You have a goal to meet every month which is not hard to meet. All of the employee’s tries to exceed the goal to get compensated and to be the best .Remember number two never gets remembered but number one does. Is it stressful? Of course it will be stressful when you have a goal to meet .The company makes money you make money. I terms of advancement, I do think they need to work a little harder to get people ways to advance beyond their current department. When you need a break you take it at will without someone questioning you. My co workers is great to work with. They become your family and as family you will have disagreements. Rating Bayview Loan Servicing from 1 to 10, I would give them an 8.No company is perfect but they try their best and that is all you can ask for.
Pros
Free healthcare, family oriented, challenging, and great co workers
Cons
advancement
Great place to work!
Associate Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Washington, PAJuly 22, 2015
No two days are the same and there is always an opportunity to learn something new. Most of the Management team were promoted to their current positions, making them exceptional employees to go to with questions and concerns. This company is an excellent place for those that are ready to put in the work, listen and learn.
Pros
Company paid benefits, matching 401K, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Ever-changing compensation plan, lacking information pass-through from upper management
The employees were a family
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXJuly 12, 2015
The co-workers were a family. Everyone felt comfortable with coming to each other for help. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with all the required task within 8 hours a day.
Pros
You took breaks when needed
Horrible and Hostile Work Environment
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington Pa.June 23, 2015
The Air quality in the building is horrible. In the Winter there is not any Heat and in the Summer time the airconditioning does not work properly. The Employees are constantly becoming sick in this Environment. The Rugs outside the doors of the Foreclosure Department and inside the Foreclosure Department smell like mold and mildew. The Elevators constantly breakdown. According to Maintenance the building was closed down for 10 years due to air quality and other major problems. Obviously the the Air Quality Control was never fixed. The Computers constantly breakdown as well. Employees have a hard time completing there job tasks due to Computer problems on a Daily Basis. Alot of backstabbing and most employees spend there time on there phones on facebook etc. Manager is a very weak Manager and should not be in the position he is in. Certain Supervisors same thing plus the Certain Supervisors do not show up to work half the time and when they do they are as lazy as could be. One of the Managers demanded certain employees to committ fraud by running a Invalid phony Social Security Number of 999-99-9999 on the Federal Government Website of Borrowers to see if they are in the Military. If they are not in the Military you can proceed with the Foreclosure. By running a Fraudulent Social Security Number this will come up always as the Borrower is not in the Military. The Employee refused to do so. When the end of the day arrives at 5:00 p.m. The Employees run out the door and run down the steps like a Herd of Cattle due to the fact they cannot stand working for this  more... company. HR is always on the side of Management and Supervisors and never on the Employee side of things when there are disagreements. Managers and Supervisors are the Puppets and the Employees are the Muppets. I have never worked in a place that has horrible Management and Supervisors. The company wants you to dress business casual Monday-Thursday but does not want to fix the air quality control problem. When we were hired back in 2012 we were told we would receive two bonuses a year one in June and one in December totaling $3,500.00. These same Employees were told they would be working 7-10 hours paid overtime and that did not happen as well. When the Employees approached the prior HR person about this HR person stated you are receiving that kind of Bonus or Overtime. HR thinks they are created a positive morale by offering the employee of the month a parking space for the month that is normally 3-5 spaces away from your original parking space. Once in awhile HR offers massges to try and raise morale. In this place that does not cut it. The raises on a yearly basis are horrible where if your lucky you may a quarter an hour cost of living increase. This company ought to be a shame of themselves for that and once I saw all the Horrible Reviews in Google on this Company I tend to agree as all of the above speaks for itself.  less
Pros
Cons
Total Con-Artists and there is absolutely no room for advancement
Negative atmoshpere fostered by executive management
Sr. Government Servicing Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  hurst, txJune 8, 2015
Bayview's leadership and ownership is the sole problem. In my experience with this company executive management has a true disconnect on how the mortgage servicing/compliance industry operates.
Pros
Cons
Executive Management
Great company to work for, and great opportunities for advancement
Employee (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLMay 13, 2015
I would recommend Bayview to anybody looking for a steady 9-6. The work environment is fun but still extremely productive. Corporate events and happy hours are well run. The benefits are great, you start off with 3 weeks vacation, and it is a very productive work environment. You are surrounded by people who are smart and motivated to work hard.
Pros
Stimulating work environment and productive employees. Great benefits.
Cons
Some managers seem like they get away with consistently bad performance, and some young high-ranking females are questionable.
Foreclosure Coordinator
Foreclosure Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 11, 2015
Responsible for ensuring that all steps related to the foreclosure sale process are completed accurately and timely. Monitored the hold status of residential and small commercial foreclosures from a creditor/servicer perspective, provided postponement and bid information to outside counsel in a timely fashion, collected compliance documents from Asset Manager and providing them to outside counsel as required, processed legal invoices, and reviewing other foreclosure and/or bankruptcy related documents.
Great place.
Asset Manager/Modification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleApril 19, 2015
Great Efficient work place. Challenging and professional environment. Great people great company. Management is ok.
Senior Loss Mitigation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXApril 10, 2015
This is a great place to work. I was hired with relatively little experience and was given the opportunity to learn a variety of skills that will translate into lots of opportunities for me down the road.
Typical work day
Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAMarch 24, 2015
A typical work day is nose to the grindstone and very intense. My friends and co-workers make it a pleasurable experience. Even though there is a serious amount of work being done there is always a point in the day where something happens to make me laugh. I have learned to manage a much larger pipeline than in the past and increase the speed of my work while not sacrificing any quality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayview Loan Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.