Bayview Nursing & Rehab Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
with current owners, I would not recommend
Director of Housekeeping/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJune 3, 2017
This was a great place to work while I was there, however; the owners took over running the place which made it very unpleasant. They would drink in their office which is in the main hallway and you could hear profanity coming from there when the door was open. Not professional at all!!!!!
Terrible place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nahunta, GAJune 8, 2016
Entirely too much is expected in entirely too little of time. Residents are amazing. I loved them all. Staff was terrible. Unappreciative and unencouraging. Picking favorites, if you're not one of the favorites, you get worked like a dog and constantly talked down to. If someone is a favorite it doesn't matter what they do, they do no wrong. But everything you do if your not a favorite is wrong. No matter what you will always be complained about.
Pros
Residents.
Cons
Everything else. Literally.
Amazing Facilty
LPN (Former Employee) –  Eustis, FLMarch 6, 2016
Management are human. Capable of adjusting to change. Old building with amazing people. Residents & employees. Excellent benefits. Awesome teamwork.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Distance from my current home
love your Job
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCAugust 24, 2013
working here was great. my patients were a delight to take care of. their family members where always kind and pleasant. we worked as team so no one would get hurt. the hardest part of the job is when you lose your patients. not meaning that they disappear but as it was their time to go see the Lord. you get attached to your patients though you're not supposed to its hard not to when you take care of them daily. my most enjoyable was my patients. no matter how much they can be having a bad day you are there to light it up.
A good place to work. Overall rating, I would give it a 3
LPN Charge (Former Employee) –  New Bern NCFebruary 7, 2012
Bayview is a good place to work.Not much on caring for their employees.Overall rating 3
Pros
pay is decent
Cons
administration was awful