Bayview Physicians Group is a rapidly growing outpatient multi-specialty medical group, that strongly believes the doctor-patient relationship is the cornerstone of quality healthcare. We staff more than 600 positions in the Hampton Roads area. Individuals who possess excellent customer service skills, strong collegial relationships, and the desire to promote a positive work environment are encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive benefits package to our full time employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Answer phone professionally, identify yourself and the office and the transfer call to
- Make appointments.
- Greet patient professionally, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Check patients in and out.
- Prep charts prior to patients appointment
- Process referrals and prior authorizations
- Close of day process including daily deposits.
- Requests records request.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Maintains compliance education
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Presents to work on time as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Maintains patient information confidentiality.
- Must have excellent customer service skils.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must possess strong telephone skills.
- Must maintain a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Must be able to travel between locations or provide adequate coverage
Company Contact Information:
Indeed - 15 months ago
Bayview Physicians Group is a rapidly growing outpatient multi-specialty medical group, that strongly believes the doctor-patient...