BB&T

BB&T Employer Reviews

Strickly commission
Sales and Finance Representative (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: could have fun with your team mates and met a lot of great people.
Cons: stressful atmosphere.
The job required long hours including late nights and weekends. The pay plan kept changing and upper management didn't seem to be in touch with their employees.
Flexible work environment
Commercial Client Service Agent (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 27, 2015
Employees are offered the flexibility they need to maintain adequate worklife balance with varing hours. Also, health and wellness is prioritized. Various equipment are provided in the workout room to maintain fitness. Overall, a good place to work.
Friendly Enviornment/Learn Alot (Great training)
E-Mail Associate (Current Employee), whiteville, ncJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: bad dental insurance
This job is wonderful, I have learned alot in 3 years. All of my coworkers are very friendly. Hours at work are amazing, There was really no hard parts to this job. In three years I have been trained in 12 different jobs and I am a back support agent for these various departments anytime they need help.
BB&T
Corporate Banking Analyst (Current Employee), Salem, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Good culture. Ideal for those wanting to work 9-5 without question. Lack of innovation can be frustrating.
Typical Bank
senior teller (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: pay, and work/life balance
small bank with big bank options, processing is outdated and focus is geared towards sales. not much room to advance people who work for this bank are new into banking and have never worked for another bank.
Very good company to work for, a lot of room for promotion and growth.
Client Service Agent (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great hours and benefit package.
BB&T is a great company to work for. The hours are consistent and you are able to enjoy your evenings, weekends and most holidays off. They offer an excellent benefit package.
Awesome benefits.
Ops Division Dept Project Analyst II (Process Eng) (Current Employee), Wilson, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: job security
Was given the opportunity to expand my knowledge in current technology.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Lumberton NCJanuary 19, 2015
The BB&T call center was an awesome place to work for a college student. They were very flexible and worked with my schedule. Overall the experience and work atmosphere was productive
Management tend to change as well as department procedures.
Treasury Mgmt. Support Officer/Bus. Dep. Officer (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Analyzing business accounts, answering to emails and phone calls.
Management was being restructured and changes within the department occurred. Down-sizing of staff occurred. Most enjoyable part of the job was working independently not being micro - managed,
Good company with great people
Insurance Strategist Private (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: management offered little support
I enjoyed my time at BB&T and learned so much during my time there. This job provided me with many skills and knowledge that I believe will prove valuable in my next position.
I loved working at BB&T Bank in Greensboro Md.
Manager (Former Employee), Greensboro, MDJanuary 18, 2015
I loved working at BB&T Bank in Greensboro Md. Great Staff. The job was not hard because our Branch worked as a team. We all were very willing to help each other.
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 18, 2015
Good company with established people, fun environment. Offer great training programs.
Great place to work and advance in the banking world
Full - Time Vault Teller (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: meeting and getting to know all the great clients, opportunities to advance
Cons: short breaks, slow location
A typical day at the bank included the following:
• Maintained weekly sales goals of branch products by bringing in new business; operations; customer service and teller activities.
• Oversaw daily transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and payments.
• Cross-trained to work on both the sales and retail sides of the bank
• Managed sales of branch products, new business, operations, customer service, and teller activities.
• Maintained excellent customer service skills even in strenuous situations.
• Assessed and delegated work assignments to ensure a sound and productive work environment.
• Trained & supervised new employees regarding balancing vaults, cash draws, banking policies and procedures.
• Conducted routine closing procedures on a daily basis.

As the vault teller, on top of maintaining my drawer, I also handled the vault, ordering cash for the branch and the ATM and keeping up to date with the excel sheet of the weekly cash flow. The most challenging part about this job was dealing with such a slow branch and coming up with new ways to bring in new business. Also adjusting to very different management styles was difficult as well, but through lots of communication and compromise we were able to work though our difference and adjust as a team. Once we all were on the same page, this was a very enjoyable place to come to.
Excellent bank to work with great experienced people. Nice team member , helped each other in needed.
Creative Payment Solutions, Returns Specialist (Former Employee), Wilson ,NCJanuary 14, 2015
Cons: short breaks, health care, vacation .
Good bank with excellent co-workers and great benefits. Flexible work hours and co-operated co-workers made the tough work easy.
Great Bank
Full Time Teller (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2015
It was pretty good overall. There was def a good push to sell different bank products but overall a good company to work for. I def made more money working for other banks though, Good work environment.
You're just a #
Collection agent (Former Employee), Charleston, WVJanuary 11, 2015
At BB&T call centers, you're just a #. They work you 7 days a week for barely over minimum wage. At first it sounds like good money and it's salary but it's overtime exempt and the months with 5 weeks you're working one of those for free. The hours are horrible, you have no social life and the management doesn't know what they're doing. The benefits are excellent though, which you will need when the job stresses you to the point of a stroke!
The pay and benefits are excellent. My experience was good and the work environment was good.
Teller (Former Employee), 900 E First St Vidalia GAJanuary 10, 2015
Our day started by preparing and opening for the business day. I was responsible for the ATM and client service. The hardest part of this job would have to be keeping pace on very busy days. Clients can be a little impatient. How we handle those clients is key to success. I love working with the public, and still have a good relationship with many of the clients I had when at BB&T
Great Place
Teller (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJanuary 8, 2015
Great place to work for and the people are friendly, I really liked it.
People job
Bank Teller (Current Employee), South Hill, VAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: benefits, hours
Cons: pay
I love working as a teller and getting to know the people around where I live. I normally work 8am till 530pm and my day is made up of cashing checks, making deposits, making sales calls, and trying to sell our products. My co-workers are awesome and I couldn't ask for better. Most enjoyable part of my day would have to be getting to know all my clients.
Great Place to Work
Branch Banker (Current Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Great People to work with. I like the opportunities provided here and the people are all very nice.

1 2 3 4 5

About BB&T

BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through – Read more