BBA Aviation

BBA Aviation Employee Reviews

Management need more training
Human Resources/Admin Asst (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 4, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Hired position was for Admin Asst however my job responsibilities were the duties of Human Resources.

Employees are not appreciated for the hard work and dedication and
Management looks out for themselves.
Worst Place to work
fueler (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Nice Co-workers, laid back job.
Cons: low pay, no benifits, terrible management, I can go on.
This place is a great example of an unorganized company. There's no order what so ever. It's a laid back job, and you'll meet good people along the way. That's as great as the job gets. They offer nothing! Your always considered part time. No benifits. The equipment sucks and is very dirty. So everyday your in a dirty most likely smelly truck. They have no reward program for good employees. There's absolutely zero reason to work here. Management sucks big time. Trust me. Apply at your own risk.
Fast pace environment, fun, movies and board games
Fueler (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: ability to extend your free time
Cons: union established
Work is awesome, the environment is great, co-workers are cool easy to get along with. Able to extend your free time. Starting pay is reasonable, but raises are horrible. Management does NOT communicate with you professionally. Seeing the aircraft come in and take off are fun to see.
Need work experience
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: New work experience.
Cons: Work environment is dusty
The work location environment is not healthy too dusty.
Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management is great. New work experience ans skillful.
worst company at TPA
fueler (Current Employee), TampaMarch 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: management and company as a whole
No raises no bonuses and no holiday??? Yes girl!! Management treat you like trash also the airlines have no respect for fuelers blocking our path and making our job harder its becoming harder n harder to press my way to work everyday sucks and they work you to the bone for 8.30 then a buck extra after 90 days and don't expect a raise they think your being ungrateful plz plz don't waste ur time I promise you
Don't even think about it
fueler (Former Employee), West Palm Beach FloridaFebruary 19, 2015
Cons: applying for a job
Please don't even think about applying it will be the worst mistake of your life it was not a good experience at all from the top to the bottom. Only one good thing happened doing my time with this company was finding a new employer
No No No and No
Fueler (Current Employee), Tampa FloridaDecember 30, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: everything else . not even an airport discount .
This is the worst company I have worked for in my life . Management don't respect you , which makes everyone else at the airport not respecting you . The pay is low for all the risks you're exposing yourself to and their equipment are unsafe which makes it even worst . In order to make a few bucks , you have to work a lot of overtime , which they have . Find yourself some other job unless you don't mind working all day and night .
Horror
mechanic (Former Employee), dulles international airport vaDecember 25, 2014
Cons: everything
if your looking to star in a reality base horror movie..take this job.. I worked for ASIG for 4 years at Dulles international airport.. And I tell you it was by far the worst company I've ever been with..strict point system..management changing rules often and fail to let employees aware of them..but don't worry you will still get in trouble even though everyone was unaware of the changes..management – more... will do everything to always put the blame on you to cover themselves..watch out for DB and AH those guys will always tell you "if you have a problem we have an open door for ya even though we will stab you in the back 1st chance we get..favorites are heavy in this company they can't do no wrong.." non English speaking people".. I have seen great workers bust there butt for this company just to be set up on bull..please take my advice world!!! Under no circumstances should you ever take a position from this company.. – less
great company to work for.
Aviation Fueler/Fuel Accounting (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 18, 2014
Pros: great interaction various customers
Cons: low pay
Great job for servicing the public. Great interactive with company employees and pilots and crews.
WORST COMPANY
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: the company
The worst company you could work for. Better off working at a McDonalds same pay rate but I'm sure better job security there. The job itself is demanding and is not worth the pay nor the responsibilities given. My experience with this company seemed to be a waste of time. The harder you worked the worst it becomes upper management sees you as a threat and will always pick the weakest Link over a hard worker who they can manipulate. Don't waste your time the turn down rate for this company is rediculous. I was with this company for a year and a half and saw 15 people come and go including fuelers who were with the company for 20+ years. And no lunch breaks when busy.
Stay away from any BBA companies!
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee), Dulles AviationOctober 6, 2014
Cons: low morale, high turnover rate, employees missing hours on checks
Not a good enviroment to work in. Problems with being paid correctly(hourly). No support from management and very unsafe equipment.I learned that in order to be a good manager you have to listen,commnicate and respect your fellow peers.
Productive fun and interesting place to work
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 21, 2014
Good job with lots of responsibilities and attention to detail
Fun play basketball recreation
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: health cards, leaves (vl & sl )
Working in this company is big opportunity on my part as an applicant the benefits are great.And your advance knowledge will be more developed once you start working in this company.
First year, not so bad....the rest were brutal.
Turbine tech (Former Employee), Dallas RTC and Grapevine.July 23, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: management needs an enema.
Horrible managment. This is where it all starts. All they're worried about is the bottom line. Engines in and engines out. You can cry all you want about it but it falls on deaf ears. If you want to live at a company all day and on the weekend, then not be shown any appreciation for your efforts by all means apply. Ive never been at a place where people start and quit the same day.

Just know that – more... most everyone there is unhappy. They stay because they're stuck in for so long they literally have nowhere else to go. It wont take you long before you feel the same way. Just avoid this company. Both managers and supervisors I had the opportunity to work with supressed my strengths and exploited my weeknesses to secure their position.

I could go on but it ruins my day and brings me down to talk about this place. – less
No comment
Benefit Relations Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 20, 2013
I would not recommend the company to anyone as a potential employer.
Professional work place , pleasant co-workers
PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: good work enviroment and professional
Cons: travel/pay
Inputting data on a daily basis, paying a multistate payroll on a weekly/biweekly basis.

About BBA Aviation

BBA Aviation doesn't make the planes, but it does keep them flying. The aviation services company provides flight and aftermarket – Read more

BBA Aviation Salaries