BBA Aviation Employee Reviews in United States

Unprofessional and corrupt compaby
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 18, 2016
The most corrupt, unprofessional, and childish staff there is. There are no benefits what so ever, only downfall's. Management relentlessly try to cheat employees out of pay. There decisions are based purely on politics ,and racial diversity. Yes racism is real with this company.
Pros
Cons
Racism
Horrible management
Admin (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2016
Its very sad as this company is not what it use to be. Management was very good once upon a time and employees were valued and treated with respect. Not the case now. Upper management is horrible and they treat employees in ways that should not be allowed and no consequences for their actions. Employees are let go with not even a second thought even if they have been there for a long time. You are not thought of as a person.
Pros
Very hard working employees
Cons
Management is horrible
"A business like no other", well that's accurate
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 23, 2016
Let me first start off by saying that if there was ever a better time to leave a 0/5 star rating anywhere, it would be here. You are not allowed to have a life when working for this company, and are expected to go above and beyond for very little pay and recognition. Be prepared to be expected to be at work before your shift starts and if you aren't they act like its the end of the world. Oh your back or neck hurts from using our old, poorly maintained equipment? Well get out there and be a "customer service ambassador for $10 an hour!"

And for all of your hard work the "managers" will reward you with a $5 gas card IF you're lucky. Whenever something goes wrong due to a manager or higher up, they try to pawn the problem off to the fuelers so they won't have to deal with it.
Pros
Cons
This company is still in business
this experience has opened my eyes to the importance of testing your fuel for airplanes.
Fueler (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 12, 2016
daily quality checks on the fuel and equipment is the start of everyday, talking to the customer for up coming jobs they are in need of. performing their needs as required to there specific need and time line is very important. preparing equipment for readiness for emergency jobs and or up coming jobs needed by our customers.
Fast pace environment, fun, movies and board games
Fueler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
Work is awesome, the environment is great, co-workers are cool easy to get along with. Able to extend your free time. Starting pay is reasonable, but raises are horrible. Management does NOT communicate with you professionally. Seeing the aircraft come in and take off are fun to see.
Pros
ability to extend your free time
Cons
union established
Worst Place to work
fueler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2015
This place is a great example of an unorganized company. There's no order what so ever. It's a laid back job, and you'll meet good people along the way. That's as great as the job gets. They offer nothing! Your always considered part time. No benifits. The equipment sucks and is very dirty. So everyday your in a dirty most likely smelly truck. They have no reward program for good employees. There's absolutely zero reason to work here. Management sucks big time. Trust me. Apply at your own risk.
Pros
Nice Co-workers, laid back job.
Cons
low pay, no benifits, terrible management, I can go on.
worst company at TPA
fueler (Current Employee) –  TampaMarch 24, 2015
No raises no bonuses and no holiday??? Yes girl!! Management treat you like trash also the airlines have no respect for fuelers blocking our path and making our job harder its becoming harder n harder to press my way to work everyday sucks and they work you to the bone for 8.30 then a buck extra after 90 days and don't expect a raise they think your being ungrateful plz plz don't waste ur time I promise you
Pros
Cons
management and company as a whole
dirty old equipment
supervisor operations (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 11, 2015
Don't ever work there poor mangement. They care about them self not a good place for advancement leave run far away. The good see famous people
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
pay is low
Not worth it
Ramp Operator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2016
They expect for you to break your back and dont reward the staff for the hard work. They expect you to drop whatever you're doing and jump to their needs..your life is based around that company don't do it.
Pros
Interacting with people from other airlines
Cons
Over worked
Fun place to work! Work outdoors! Meet great people!
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJNovember 7, 2015
Your given the task to accurately load/unload luggage to/from an aircraft. To ensure the safety of your team and customers. And provide bar none service to the clients as per requirements.
Pros
Work outdoors, Friendly staff, Fast paced, Fun!!
Cons
Pay/ compensation/ benefits
Not good for anyone
Customer Service Agent, ASIG (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 7, 2016
Not good for anyone. IF you want to be poor and overworked (with horrible hours) FOREVER. this is a good job for that and nothing else.
Worst company
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2014
The worst company you could work for. Better off working at a McDonalds same pay rate but I'm sure better job security there. The job itself is demanding and is not worth the pay nor the responsibilities given. My experience with this company seemed to be a waste of time. The harder you worked the worst it becomes upper management sees you as a threat and will always pick the weakest Link over a hard worker who they can manipulate. Don't waste your time the turn down rate for this company is rediculous. I was with this company for a year and a half and saw 15 people come and go including fuelers who were with the company for 20+ years. And no lunch breaks when busy.
Pros
non
Cons
the company
Horror
mechanic (Former Employee) –  dulles international airport vaDecember 25, 2014
if your looking to star in a reality base horror movie..take this job.. I worked for ASIG for 4 years at Dulles international airport.. And I tell you it was by far the worst company I've ever been with..strict point system..management changing rules often and fail to let employees aware of them..but don't worry you will still get in trouble even though everyone was unaware of the changes..management will do everything to always put the blame on you to cover themselves..watch out for DB and AH those guys will always tell you "if you have a problem we have an open door for ya even though we will stab you in the back 1st chance we get..favorites are heavy in this company they can't do no wrong.." non English speaking people".. I have seen great workers bust there butt for this company just to be set up on bull..please take my advice world!!! Under no circumstances should you ever take a position from this company..
Cons
everything
Management need more training
Human Resources/Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 4, 2015
Hired position was for Admin Asst however my job responsibilities were the duties of Human Resources.

Employees are not appreciated for the hard work and dedication and
Management looks out for themselves.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
First year, not so bad....the rest were brutal.
Turbine tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas RTC and Grapevine.July 23, 2014
Horrible managment. This is where it all starts. All they're worried about is the bottom line. Engines in and engines out. You can cry all you want about it but it falls on deaf ears. If you want to live at a company all day and on the weekend, then not be shown any appreciation for your efforts by all means apply. Ive never been at a place where people start and quit the same day.

Just know that most everyone there is unhappy. They stay because they're stuck in for so long they literally have nowhere else to go. It wont take you long before you feel the same way. Just avoid this company. Both managers and supervisors I had the opportunity to work with supressed my strengths and exploited my weeknesses to secure their position.

I could go on but it ruins my day and brings me down to talk about this place.
Pros
non
Cons
management needs an enema.
No No No and No
Fueler (Current Employee) –  Tampa FloridaDecember 30, 2014
This is the worst company I have worked for in my life . Management don't respect you , which makes everyone else at the airport not respecting you . The pay is low for all the risks you're exposing yourself to and their equipment are unsafe which makes it even worst . In order to make a few bucks , you have to work a lot of overtime , which they have . Find yourself some other job unless you don't mind working all day and night .
Pros
overtime
Cons
everything else . not even an airport discount .
Need work experience
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 13, 2015
The work location environment is not healthy too dusty.
Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management is great. New work experience ans skillful.
Pros
New work experience.
Cons
Work environment is dusty
Fun play basketball recreation
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2014
Working in this company is big opportunity on my part as an applicant the benefits are great.And your advance knowledge will be more developed once you start working in this company.
Pros
free meals
Cons
health cards, leaves (vl & sl )
Stay away from any BBA companies!
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dulles AviationOctober 6, 2014
Not a good enviroment to work in. Problems with being paid correctly(hourly). No support from management and very unsafe equipment.I learned that in order to be a good manager you have to listen,commnicate and respect your fellow peers.
Cons
low morale, high turnover rate, employees missing hours on checks
Company sucks
Fueler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta gaJuly 9, 2014
Only recommend them if your in desperate need of a job. The management is unprofessional. Your most likely to advance if your sleeping with the right people.
Cons
everything

2.3