BBA Aviation

BBA Aviation Employer Reviews

Productive fun and interesting place to work
Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 21, 2014
Good job with lots of responsibilities and attention to detail
Fun play basketball recreation
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: health cards, leaves (vl & sl )
Working in this company is big opportunity on my part as an applicant the benefits are great.And your advance knowledge will be more developed once you start working in this company.
First year, not so bad....the rest were brutal.
Turbine tech (Former Employee), Dallas RTC and Grapevine.July 23, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: management needs an enema.
Horrible managment. This is where it all starts. All they're worried about is the bottom line. Engines in and engines out. You can cry all you want about it but it falls on deaf ears. If you want to live at a company all day and on the weekend, then not be shown any appreciation for your efforts by all means apply. Ive never been at a place where people – more... start and quit the same day.

Just know that most everyone there is unhappy. They stay because they're stuck in for so long they literally have nowhere else to go. It wont take you long before you feel the same way. Just avoid this company. Both managers and supervisors I had the opportunity to work with supressed my strengths and exploited my weeknesses to secure their position.

I could go on but it ruins my day and brings me down to talk about this place. – less
Company sucks
Fueler (Former Employee), Atlanta gaJuly 9, 2014
Cons: everything
Only recommend them if your in desperate need of a job. The management is unprofessional. Your most likely to advance if your sleeping with the right people.
No comment
Benefit Relations Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 20, 2013
I would not recommend the company to anyone as a potential employer.

About BBA Aviation

BBA Aviation doesn't make the planes, but it does keep them flying. The aviation services company provides flight and aftermarket – Read more