BBC Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Producer/Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
Fun place to work. They allow you to be creative and think outside the box. Good mentors and a great place to grow. Good people. Makes the job worth it.
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Deadlines
Company is a successful real estate business but lacks professional internal structure
Executive Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2017
I was an executive consultant for MHC Inc one of the premier commercial real estate companies in Texas. Company leadership lacks in professional ethics and at times lacks attention to important information. Compensation is fair for the market area, however no benefits are provided.
Pros
Some great people emplyed in the organization
Cons
Poor follow up on important business matters and low compensation with no benefits
The ones come from being freelance, BBC is one of the best places I have ever worked.
Broadcast Daily News Producer & Media Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 10, 2017
Days were busy, but not out-of-control. Cooperation between staff and management was good and a helping hand was always available if you needed it. Unfortunately Corporate in the UK had to start budget cutting and freelance work was gone. I would go back to work for them in a NY minute.
Pros
great staff and management, busy but fun workplace, great advancement opportunities for staff.
Cons
Freelancing prevented any future opportunities. Pay was a bit lower than I was expecting.
Fun, progressive environment.
Casting Associate Producer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAMay 14, 2017
I only worked there for a total of six weeks because it was a freelance gig, but I really enjoyed the environment. They treat their employees well and it was very pro-creativity.
Pros
Mature and friendly.
Cons
No security for freelance work.
Amazing
Genral Laborer (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 5, 2017
It's amazing and I wouldn't change anything about the job great work and even better pay! Fun and fast paced. Great people to work for and even better people to relax with when the jobs done
Wonderful Company To Work For
Vice President, Direct Response Ad Sales, US (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2017
The best organization I've ever worked for great benefits and the best work life balance. The most creative and dedicated co-workers. Beautiful collaborative office space.
Productive and fun place to work
Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 27, 2017
Set up BAR with instructions and details. Bartend the event and pre cleaning loading the truck and unloading the truck.
BBC: Content is King
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2017
Great corporate culture along with the distribution of world-class content. Very flexible work-life balance along with great benefits for employees. One definitely feels part of a worldwide network having contact with colleagues from around the world.
Great work Environment and productivity tools
Data Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 15, 2016
This assignment was ideally suited for my overall job skills with interesting and dynamic Challenges. I welcome the opportunity to return at any time.
Pros
Great People Place
Fun place to work, the BBC is fantastic from an IT perspective
Web Operations Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Shepherds Bush, London UKNovember 14, 2016
The BBC is a fun place to work at, management and coworkers alike are helpful and resourceful, overall great corporation to work for, projects are fun.
Pros
It's the BBC, you get to see not just the IT but the Talent side of the organization as well.
Cons
If you commute from outside of London it can be a long haul unless you use the London Underground
Family owned and operated
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALOctober 24, 2016
BBC is a small and close knit company that has been around since the early 90's. The work is hands on in the field and the management can be very understanding. I have had to keep on my toes in many situations and it can be frustrating at times when the work load would go up, but everyone is on the same team and paddling in the same direction. BBC is a little company pulling in big business and is only going to grow!
Pros
Freindly staff, lenient lunch breaks, always something you can be doing
Cons
Can be too fast paced, not a lot of training when hired in
Great Products
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2016
Great company, less pay but has great benefits to counteract.
Can feel like you are not part of the company in a satellite office.
you meet all types of people and get to help them and yourself
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Lindenwold, NJSeptember 28, 2016
you get to people from al walks of life, help them and yourself, learn able life and just how much we are more alike than different no matter who and what we or where we come from
Pros
get to help people to grow and do the same for yourself and family
Cons
can be very stressful at times and some people just don't want your help
Great Company
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (VHI, YOUTUBE/MTV and TLC) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2016
Fun place and great work environment. Work cultural is fantastic. However, no job security such as benefits. Every day is new and different and you get to meet interesting people.
Fun Place to Work
Executive Assistant to CEO/President (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 22, 2016
Although my time with BBC was short, it was a great place to work and feel the fantastic vibe of the whole team. The closeness among the co-workers is the best asset of this company.
Time of change whilst employeed
Sales Director, West Coast (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 21, 2016
I'm sure things are better now, however the ad sales division was new to BBC. I was part of the initial team in US.

We survived with some bumps and bruises, but all the better for it.
Pros
Competative pay
Cons
Terrible office space (at that time/location)
Fun work environment
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Knightdale, NCJuly 20, 2016
It was a great job. Pretty easy to get used to memorizing the specials! The staff was very enjoyable and easy to get along with. The bosses are easy to please if you follow their direction.
Fun and creative environment.
Vice President of Programming (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2016
Got to learnt a lot about the international television marketplace. Made many new contacts which I did not have before, able to learn how to distribute, produce and create international formats.
Pros
Lot of creative freedom and risk taking
Cons
Open floor plan made it tough to concentrate at times.
Fun place to work. Helpful coworkers
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIApril 20, 2016
Supervisor was great. Team environment. I learned new software programs and shipping instructions. Coworkers were very involved and helpful if any questions came up.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Started as a temp and really wasn't given insight to any possibility of perm position
Great job experience
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYFebruary 17, 2016
This is my father's company. Does a good job at what he does. Great company, private. Fun job. Many cool different jobs and job sites.