BBES Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
great management but crazy hours
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2017
Worked here for a short period of time due to the hours you never know when you will be working one day 8am till 5or6pm then they would call you at home and tell you to come in tomorrow at 8pm and work threw the night with no advance notice the management team was nice and eager to help to learn more and advance within the company just be ready for random hours and long nights and days as they will let you work 24-7 if you will do it
Pros
education, management, company vehicle
Cons
random hours no personal life and low pay rate
Progressive and cutting edge professionals
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  MissouriMarch 22, 2016
Best Beverages are a team of concise, detail oriented and thorough individuals who have a complete understanding of what it takes to get the job done (And done right the first time.)
As a contract service technician for Best Beverages, I can honestly say, if your organization is looking for HONEST service, support, or just general help or advice regarding beverage equipment, please look no further than Best Beverages.
Best Beverage Equipment Service is really the BEST!
Invoicing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARSeptember 2, 2015
I have been working at BBES since March, and this is by far one of the most amazing companies I have ever worked for so far. The management team is always willing to help each individual employee strive to be the best in their specific job. The company itself is busy and constantly expanding into new markets. Before BBES, I used to dread coming into work but now I enjoy Monday's!
Pros
Good Management Team, Employees Enjoy Their Jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BBES Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3