BBES Corporation Employee Reviews

Awesome folks! Amazing career opportunity!
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 16, 2017
I can't say this is the easiest job I have ever had, but you have to work hard to be the BEST! The great people I work with everyday have mentored and trained me and given me the chance at a rewarding career I never thought was possible. I look forward to going to work everyday, not something I can brag about with my previous jobs. Love these people and this industry!.
Pros
opportunity, co-workers, challenges
Cons
some long hours
Adventurous work place!!!
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 18, 2017
As a member of the BEST BEVERAGE "Family" ( not blood related lol ) When you come on board right from the start you're treated as a memeber of the family, yes as with most every job there's pro's & con's, but with BEST BEVERAGE the pro's far outweigh the cons, at least in my opinion, yes hours can be long and yes days can be shorter. Working for this company isn't for everyone, it takes a special type of person one who enjoys their work environment always changing, from day to day no day is the same. It's take a special type of person to handle the constantly changing pace, but if my father taught me anything he taught me this, that embracing the environment you're in and strive to be the BEST, a little hard work never hurt nobody.... back on track to the review of BEST BEVERAGE, I've almost been with the company a year now, and I literally took a big pay cut from a cozy salaried position, because I got bored with the same old same old every day, to join best beverage, and I haven't regretted it one bit, and should you come aboard with the Wright mindset you want regret it either!
Pros
Great owners who are involved
Cons
I live to far away from the mothership to hang out with really awesome coworkers
great management but crazy hours
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2017
Worked here for a short period of time due to the hours you never know when you will be working one day 8am till 5or6pm then they would call you at home and tell you to come in tomorrow at 8pm and work threw the night with no advance notice the management team was nice and eager to help to learn more and advance within the company just be ready for random hours and long nights and days as they will let you work 24-7 if you will do it
Pros
education, management, company vehicle
Cons
random hours no personal life and low pay rate
Progressive and cutting edge professionals
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  MissouriMarch 22, 2016
Best Beverages are a team of concise, detail oriented and thorough individuals who have a complete understanding of what it takes to get the job done (And done right the first time.)
As a contract service technician for Best Beverages, I can honestly say, if your organization is looking for HONEST service, support, or just general help or advice regarding beverage equipment, please look no further than Best Beverages.
Best Beverage Equipment Service is really the BEST!
Invoicing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARSeptember 2, 2015
I have been working at BBES since March, and this is by far one of the most amazing companies I have ever worked for so far. The management team is always willing to help each individual employee strive to be the best in their specific job. The company itself is busy and constantly expanding into new markets. Before BBES, I used to dread coming into work but now I enjoy Monday's!
Pros
Good Management Team, Employees Enjoy Their Jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BBES Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5