BBRG Employee Reviews

company is going down hill
assistant manager (Former Employee) –  cleveland ohioMay 27, 2015
This company is going down hill quickly, perhaps it is opening too many stores too quickly and losing sight of the culture and standards. Management positions unfortunatly do not come with job security, you are not appreciated and are overworked. Corporate has hit an all time low with the many coupons they send out to local residents, which only seem to drive in the cheapest scum bags and not the kind of clientele that will become "regulars". District partner for majority of northeast ohio is a moron who doesn't care at all about his employees or how to take Care of his people. A warning to anyone applying to this company: don't waste your time.
Benefits
Cons
Company standards
Fun workplace with advancement opportunities
Server (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MINovember 3, 2014
I have worked for BBRG for 7 years. I have enjoyed my time there; however, upon graduation I am trying to get a job in my field of study.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks
Not what it used to be
Manager (Former Employee) –  ohioDecember 21, 2013
No quality of life, and area manager for the Columbus area is outdated in his methods. He is not a leader to help drive the business and has sold out to the new regime. Ive worked for the company twice. First time several years ago in another market when the founders were involved. Now its a company of cutting corners, and not promoting the culture that got them to over 100 stores.

Work at your own risk, and your family wont matter, and and you will get so many false promises that sooner or later you will be looking again.
Cons
great place to work if you have a great sense of urgency.
Hostess/Carry-out Server (Current Employee) –  rochesterhills,MIOctober 23, 2013
i like working there , but i am looking for my career not just a job.
Pros
paychecks
Cons
not very good with health benefits
Great work enviornment.
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas NevadaMarch 14, 2012
Love working for the company and what I do. Its flexible and the staff is great. It is a corporate chain and is consistent.
Pros
everything
Cons
breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BBRG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6