BBVA Employee Reviews

Very unproductive workplace
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 18, 2013
Company rolls daily as a normal broker dealer, but because it was so small anything new in regards at products or new services we were the last in line. Limiting the company in products and services, so that bring up discomfort and bad situations between corporate management and the rest of the officers. very sad place to work!
Pros
Cons
everything
Overseas loans
LOAN PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDApril 26, 2013
2 years of experience in banking at BBVA Spain. Excellent management. good coworkers. easy loan guidelines. Borrowers doesn't need credit score for them to apply for mortgage.
Great Teamwork and and ideal education.
Fixed Income & Equity Settlements Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2013
A great enviorment and good people. The management team mentored and cultivated the staff.
Great Corporate culture values
Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 21, 2013
I enjoy growing my career in this company and learn great corporate values and ethical approach to daily basis work.
Leading bank in the world
Administrative and sales advisor, Branch Associate (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDNovember 6, 2012
Great job, great chances.
Objective and resuklt oriented management
Traveling extensively throughout Latin America meeting with high networth individuals
Vice President Private Banking for Latin America (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 19, 2012
On the phone with clients from different Latin American countries advising them on financial opportunities
I learned a lot about international financial markets and about emerging markets in general
Management was a team of very experienced private bankers from whom I learned a lot
Co workers were also several private bankers each specialised in several markets and also the back office co workers who were a indispensable team
The hardest part of the job was to keep clients content about their profits
The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling to several countries in te region
Pros
traveling
Cons
changing financial market conditions
Internship (Former Employee) –  MAdridSeptember 11, 2012
I had a good relationship with my co-workers.
My typical day consisted reviewing the different format of the different orders needed. I also helped checking the migration of the new corporate web tool.
The hardest part of the job was understanding the different type of orders and formats.
The most enjoyable part was being able to work with different countries and the high percentage of worked that implied different people and departments.
Great company with great values
Senior Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2012
I loved the benefits and laser focus on sales and strategies. The online division supported the branches by sending them all leads generated from calls. That was helpful as part of training because you will work real leads with different variables.
Pros
great benefits, great training, best sales experience.
Cons
short budget to financial anything innovating.
Good place for work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, Puerto RicoJune 24, 2012
Excellent place for works. My jobs was enjoyable I was like all jobs that I was had in charge. I had learned a lot of things during the time I worked with BBVA, since take some seminars and other skills when I was assigned to make differents kinds of task.

Excellent employer.
a great place to learn.
VP Information Technology Auditor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2012
It is difficult for spaniards to undetstand the US business standards.

Want to know more about BBVA?

Ask a question
productive place.
External loan Adjuster or general collector. (Former Employee) –  San Juan, Puerto RicoJanuary 11, 2012
Good place to work. Excellent place with a lot of areas to learn and grow up. The employees have a good knowledges about your areas.
Pros
free lunches and car expenses.
Cons
healthcare and short breakes.