BCA StoneCrest Center

BCA StoneCrest Center United States Employee Reviews

GOOD PLACE TO WORK
MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), DETROITMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free pop
Cons: short breaks
TO ASSIST PATIENTS WITH DAILY ACTIVITIES AS NEEDED.
I LEARNED HOW TO PROVIDE GENERAL COMFORT TO ALL PATIENTS.
MANAGEMENT TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT.
CO-WORKERS HELPFUL.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS, A LOT OF WRITING.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS, INTERACTING WITH EVERYONE.
I was a pt
patient (Former Employee), detroit/gratiotDecember 7, 2012
Pros: staff ordered me food and let me use their cell phone
The night staff were loud/slept and gave me pills that were not mine. they did this to have me sleep.
Good place to work at.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 7, 2012
Pros: free soft drinks, free zumba classes, regular employee appreciation events, newly renovated patient care units
Cons: location
I enjoy working at this hospital. Great leadership team, very understanding and easy to work with. Most co-workers are enthusiastic and relaxed; good team players and hard workers. Overall, great day to day work atmosphere.

December 19, 2012

Try working on the floors where peoples lives are at hand. I bet you could not walk 1 hour in our shoes. Free Zumba/free pop? I would rather have more RN's on the floor. Nurses quit due to poor management and being over worked. You are lucky to have time to drink your free pop and have enough energy to do the Zumba classes! Mental Health RN's are needed. ZUMBA AND POP DO NOT SAVE LIVES!

April 21, 2013

Bad neighborhood. Unguarded parking. Ugly old facility. Understaffed, overworked. No employee loyalty. Sent staff home without pay when census was low. No overtime for working over 8 hours. Only if you worked over 80 hours in two week cycle. You could do the company a favor and work 16 hours and the bet sent home a different day loosing you overtime wage. No set schedule.

Was an extern for this company.
HR Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 21, 2012
Pros: was able to meet new people.
Cons: did not learn as much as i hoped. felt like there were not prepared to show me the "ropes".
I .completed an externship within this company. It was in HR. My duties required me to verify that all required documents were being maintained for each employee.