BCBG MaxAzria Employee Reviews

Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 18, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of opening or closing procedures including counting the register and dropping off or picking up money from the bank. I was also part of the visual team and learned excellent sales techniques and product knowledge. My managers and co-workers were an absolute joy to work with and my favorite part of the job was the visual assignments. I enjoyed being put in charge of creating looks to represent the company. The hardest part of the job was the sale goals.
Great Experience
Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2017
I worked as a Design Intern Summer-2016. Learned about the industry and was able to network. Great staff and awesome recruitment team.

Make sure to show initiative and be on time. Was given small design assignments periodically which was a plus.

Dress well, it's BGBG.
Pros
Great staff
A working process
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 13, 2017
At BCBG there were a lot going on, working in a store full with a bunch of females there can cause a lot of drama however you have to learn to keep your personal separate from work life. Do not look for friendships in business because once it comes down your job comes first before anyone else.
Pros
Management Experience
Cons
A lot of drama
great clothes
District Shop Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2017
clothes were amazing and leadership not so great. Job flexible work balance. Compensate was terrible for the amount of work done.
Pros
discount
Cons
advancement
non
First Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 10, 2017
my coworkers where all nice I enjoyed working there, learned a lot accomplished a lot of my goals while working at BCBG, I became manager so i learned a lot of new things.
Great Professional Experience
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 10, 2017
A typical day at work may include:

-building relationships with clients
-communicating with higher management
-handling register transactions
Pros
handling conference calls
Cons
unexpected merchandise shipment
would not recommend to anyone
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2017
This job is very unprofessional and low staffed. The expectations given are unrealistic considering how much one gets paid. Unfortunately because corporate managers cannot do their job and simply do not know how to it causes stress to managers leaving even more stress on sales associates. The only good part of this job for me has been my coworkers. I have had 7 years of costumer service experience to management experience and would say that this is the worst job to work for. There is also no growth in the company whatsoever and they do not give raises. Most people who get hired into the company quit within months.Would not recommend at all.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management, no growth, unprofessional
Two out of ten.
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJanuary 7, 2017
I strongly believe the hiring process for new store management was rushed. I met wonderful clients. Thank you for the learning experiences.
Enjoyable workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJanuary 5, 2017
Learned how to build a strong clientele and ensuring they will return. The people who work there are smart and very good at what they do. Making goals are always one of the main priorities next to making sure the costumer has a positive experience.
Pros
the people I worked with and the clothes
Cons
management was not very appreciative or positive, causing us to feel as if we're never doing this well.
Clothes
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 5, 2017
A typical day at BCBGeneration was opening up the sales floor and engaging with customers. I learned the value of marketing and how important it is to up sell. My management team was very positive, and really cared about the staff. The most difficult thing about the job was engaging people on my side of the floor. This was difficult because we were located in a area designed for teenagers and our clothes were a lot more expensive than the other brands. The thing I liked most about working for this company was the staff.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Hard to sell
Fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 1, 2017
It's a really nice place to work at because the most loyal clients are extremely nice and friendly. The team is nice but there's a lot of pressure to make huge numbers. Thebrand doesn't sell that well so is stressful
Pros
Associate discount
Cons
The pressure to make numbers.
work environment
CRM Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 31, 2016
The department that I worked in was not welcoming. It was all about getting your work done and leaving for the day. Staff didn't socialize nor did Management try to engage the staff.
Pros
great discount on clothing
Cons
very sterile environment
Management is a challenge
Sr. Technical Designer (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 21, 2016
Many of the employees are great, but management always seems to have issues keeping good personel due to work environment and lower than usual industry pay.
Great girls to work with however management needs a lot of work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Providence County, RIDecember 19, 2016
No hours for part timers and management doesnt distribute it fairly. There really isnt more to say beside the hours and management .
Pros
coworkers
Cons
low hours
Fun environment
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Estero, FLDecember 19, 2016
Learned more customer service and a wider array of clothing styles. Outside of my comfort zone with women's clothes required me to adapt and learn fast.
Pros
Team of fun people
Cons
Short breaks, disorganized management
Fun place to work, a lot of talented people
Senior Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 19, 2016
We had a great team in our department. Learned a lot about project and team management. The design opportunities were plentiful and always a collaborative process to arrive at great solutions.
Very poor company
Director of Inventory Management (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 6, 2016
With all the transitions in the company, there is nothing positive I could say at this point. Perhaps in the future when management stabilizes.
Productive and fun!!
RETAil SALES (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLDecember 6, 2016
Sales is full of competition and tests that you have to lear day by day to arrive little by little to be the best or at least, know how to perform work with self-confidence!!.
great working environment
Senior patternmaker/mgmnt softwovens/Day Dresses (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CADecember 5, 2016
The facilities were remodeled and our pattern room was the state of the art.
There was little regard for upward promotions with in the company. It was at times very discouraging. No one was given raises due to financial issues the company could not shake.
Pros
very few Saturdays work days.
Cons
Trust was a big factor and often the results were excellent.
Great experience in a high end retail store and brand new store.
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 3, 2016
Daily operations for the store, shipment, visual upkeep, building customer relationships. Hardest part was staffing of the store with quality and experienced associates for the pay scale that we were allowed. No commission base.
Pros
High end retail, great client relationships
Cons
No ot for salaried managers, restructuring of management team for the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCBG MaxAzria. Our community is ready to answer.