BCBG

BCBG Employer Reviews

•what you learned
Fashion Stylist (Former Employee), Houston TxJanuary 26, 2014
I learned how to but up displays and work on a clothing cashier.
fun
sales associate (Former Employee), Michigan City, INJanuary 16, 2014
i loved this job i interracted with coustomers made new friends overral excellent.
I loved the clothing but management was very negative on advancement.
Keyholder (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJNovember 20, 2013
I loved working here and loved coming to work everyday. I was a Keyholder here only part time and they didn't have any full time positons available even though I wanted to stay with them.
amazing clothes for clients to look and feel great
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), dallasOctober 2, 2013
loved helping clients pick out clothes and put together outfits to make them happy and feel good
Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Goodlettsville, TNSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: discount on designer clothing
Cons: very little business made for long days
At BCBG I was responsible for completing any task you could think of that would be required for efficiency and success at any given retail store. I opened and closed the store regularly, I took inventory, I kept up with the stockroom, I placed sensors and tags on clothing, arranged the floorset and promotional changes, dressed mannequins, operated the – more... register, sent company emails, called clients of BCBG to notify them of current sales and new products, manned the front desk and dressing rooms, recorded daily/monthly/yearly sales, and provided customer service. – less
Enjoyable Company to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2013
I loved working for BCBG because Building Customer Repoire and Wardrobing is something I enjoy doing.
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMay 22, 2013
Pros: 10.00 hourly plus commission
Cons: closing store can get very messy have to clean up after messy customers
very good company, clean very professional. good sales to make commission. would work here again.
Great job, not a great environment
Corporate Accountant (Former Employee), Vernon, CANovember 14, 2012
Experienced corporate culture and learned the ins and outs of Corporate Accounting. However, the location and management was not the greatest.
No room for advancement
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILOctober 18, 2012
Cons: no breaks, catty co-workers, a dismissive upper-level manager, no privacy or discreation used
It took me 8 months to get benefits and I ended up leaving as soon as they kicked in even though I was working full time hours for 9 months. I was promised a full time position and there was so much scandal going on no one really was paying attention to the actual store.
Workplace experince
RETAL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAOctober 10, 2012
A day at work would be a little slower than others, but you always had something to do. As a designer store you were asked to try and style a customer based on what their situation was going to be. Managers were great as a person but as managers they lacked in the training aspect. co-workers gave a more negative approach. My experience at this store – more... was hard mainly because I was hardly ever there from the begining of my employment and only because the hiring manager forgot she hired me. Being able to say that I worked at BCBG and also I enjoyed working in a stylish store as this. – less
beautiful clothing, great mgmt
Store Manager (Current Employee), coloradoMay 29, 2012
Pros: great discount
I love it here. The Mgmt is great and the people make the job fun. Retail hours are difficult and there is no set schedule. For the caliber of store the pay is lower than expected.
Fun workplace
Quality Controller (Former Employee), Mercurol, FranceSeptember 27, 2012
Very enjoyable company to work for with pleasant hard-working staff. Great experience, great rewards and very motivating environment
environnement de travail confortable
caissiere/ styliste (Former Employee), Laval, QCNovember 13, 2013
Pros: salaire + commission
Cons: salaire insufisant
Bcbg est une opportunité de travail ou je pouvais donner mon côté créatif, également un endroit ou l'équipe de travail se soutienne beaucoup et un endroit sécuritaire. Le côter plus difficile, est de satisfaire la cliente avec un look nouveau et différent.

About BCBG

Its name may come from Parisian slang (bon chic, bon genre, meaning "good style, good attitude"), but fashion firm BCBG Max Azria – Read more