BCforward Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  OhioOctober 18, 2017
Good people make it easy to work at BCforward. However the not knowing if you will have a new project makes it hard to not worry about your next steps.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Job security
bc forward
Private Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNAugust 30, 2017
they only hire temp positions.its stressful and people are rude. i wouldnt say it was a good place to work. everyone is rude and very disrespectful.no
Project Management Experts
Investigator Initiated Trials Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 21, 2017
BCForward is a wonderful Project Management company with great employees who make you feel very welcome when you enter the workforce there. I did not spend a lot of time there, but it was great!
BCforward - Cincinnati
Staffing (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 21, 2017
Great environment. The core leadership of this company is strong. Very competitive company that is steadily growing. Company evolves with growth. Management listens. Adequate support is provided to be successful.
Solid contract work.
Agency Contractor (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORJune 7, 2017
As a contract worker for a client, I didn't interact with any BCForward staff on a daily basis, but what little interaction I had with them was very professional (eg. I was always paid on time and all of my questions were promptly answered.) I thought my compensation was a little low, but I really enjoyed the assignment and the people I worked with.
Pros
Professionalism, excellent work environment
Cons
pay, benefits
Just a number
Help Desk Technician - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Hartsville, SCJune 4, 2017
Worked as a contractor for them with a client. Once selected the recruiter completely disappears. They never come to the location to meet you or give you a call unless there is something wrong. You are not able to answer questions about the benefits that you will receive(or in my case will not) and forget trying to call someone who may be able to assist. You will never get a response. you will simply be told, we can't find you in the system.
you cannot go to the client due to you being a contractor.(that I understand)
They say that you have a contract, I have yet to see mine and I've been at the cleint site for 7 months. They say you will get holiday pay, but what they don't say is that you borrow against it before you have a chance to gain any.
Besides experience that I was given by being on site with a client, there has been nothing positive about my tenure with BCfoward.
Pros
Gain Experience
Cons
Re-read the below and think for a second. Repeat if needed.
Nice opportunity for work but poor foundation for supporting employee
B2B Sales and Marketing for Facebook (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 29, 2017
BCForward had a very poor record of paying on time and in full. employee support was very poor when an issue arose.

Employees were only a number to their main client the big contractors that supplied bodies to companies to complete an initiative.
Diverse and less corporate
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2017
This company is diverse and less corporate than some bigger staffing agencies. They try to take care of their employees with incentives and team outings.
Decent pay(Contract Temporary) losey expensive benefits
Medical Claims Adjudicator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, TNMarch 31, 2017
BCForward is a contracting agency. I loved the company they sent me to work for and gained a new skill. However, don't expect employment with long term potential. I am experiencing a mass layoff at the company they sent me to work.
Pros
Get a lot of free food, no mirco managing from bosses and treated like an adult on job
Cons
No long term employment potential, benefits, holiday pay or PTO.
It is only a J.O.B
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, TNMarch 27, 2017
A decent staffing company. They pay regularly and I have never had a mistake in payroll.
They lack in benefits as this would cut into their margins.
Do not expect any paid time off, holiday or vacation time.

They will get involved if you have an issue with the project client, and work to get things straightened out as you are their employee.

Other than that, if there aren't any problems, you will not hear from them at all.
Cons
Absolute minimal health insurance required by law. No paid time off for holidays, sick time or vacations.
Bank of america
Bank of America (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAFebruary 28, 2017
Work day is very smooth and easy. there's no drama that I know of cause I stay to myself. Managers and Team leads are very helpful if you need a hand.
Pros
you work on your own unless you need help
Cons
you get 30 min breaks but it seen so short
Short term position
Temporary position as a General Ledger Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 20, 2017
Not adequately trained for position, and supervisor also was not knowledgeable in reports. I was required to train employees in India, where this position is moving too.
There are better companies for similar positions
Content Reviewer Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day at work:
Content review which is extremely repetitive.

What you learned:
Changes in policies and how it affects different workflows.

Management:
Some leads appear to be trying their best to give us more recognition for the work we do but we haven't gained much so far.

Workplace culture:
People are generally friendly, but getting clarification on some subjects can be difficult.

The hardest part of the job:
Working on a rotating schedule while trying to reach the quota.

The most enjoyable part of the job:
Free food and drinks, but they relocated us to a new office where the cafes are further away.
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
Rotating schedules, quotas, poor incentives, high turnover rate, etc
Validation scientist
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2017
Road warrior culture; contractor culture. Always on the move, with a tough job to do. Benefits are OK but pay is not always linked to experience or value.
Accounts Payable Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 10, 2017
BCf is a good place to work. The leadership is young and energetic. They are always looking to help hard workers move up to the next level.
good company to work for
Data Migration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 9, 2017
company hires very friendly people so co workers are very nice to work with. the work environment if very relaxed and as well as the managers. I recommend working for them
Okay place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 17, 2016
Pretty sweet environment but it's like high school in the recruitiing/ HR / payroll departments. Everyone has their cliches and if your not in that department, chances are they won't invite you out with them for lunch, get togethers or anything special they do during the day... Also, if you use all your PTO days, there's a high chance you'll be fired. Management doesn't know what they're doing.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, employee cliches, pay, chance of a raise, chance of promotion
BCForward is a pleasure to work for
System Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYNovember 13, 2016
I spent several months with BCForward as an out of state contractor. The personnel was always warm, professional and left me feeling prepared.
Awful Agency To Work For
If you just need a job or quick money OK (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 23, 2016
I worked through BC forward they acquired a contract at a big company called Google the pay was ridiculously low for what we were supposed to get. They took most of the compensation. When I worked for them I got no raise with the year that I work there I worked hard and never called in sick and then they had the nerv to pull me aside that they're letting me go because of a rule.

The management was horrible. It was like dealing with high school kids Un professional, and rude. Absolutely horrible company to work for. I would not recommend this company to an employee or an employer looking for an agency please pass them off they are absolutely horrible
Pros
Pretty much all bad
Cons
If you just need a job or quick money OK
Supportive and Responsive Management
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2016
As a contract employee, BCForward provide strong support from management, administrative services (e.g. payroll, time keeping) and technical support.

Post contract BCforward has support placement activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCforward. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9