BCforward

BCforward Employer Reviews

The contract did not include benefits or paid holidays
Software Developer (Former Employee), Burns Harbor, INMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: lack of benefits, not paid holidays
Arcelor Mittal IT staff is very friendly. Hours are flexible. Remote work is possible sometimes.
Productive and positive atmostphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: helping customers
Cons: n/a
A typical day will consist of assisting customers. I learned a lot about the data based used on the job. My co-workers were like family. We helped and supported one another in time of need. The management was organized and professional. The hardest part of the day was trying to complete a lot of calls in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the – more... day was being able to help customers that had difficult situations. – less
Perfect place to work
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 5, 2014
Company focused on growth, provides opportunities for trying different roles and experiences
Lots of smart people to interact with and a nice atmosphere.
Consulting agency that works with former employer
Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 13, 2014
Working with this company makes assignments with a previous employer work easily.
good company poor service with people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 18, 2013
Pros: good service
Cons: giving a job to unexperience customer service creating chaos at the job enviroment
a typical day at work answer the phone with questions of Penn Dot with poor managerment.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Temporary Agent (Former Employee), Houston,TexasAugust 29, 2013
Loading/Unloading freight trucks shrink wrapping pallets weight count,packing material to customers using UPS,Fed-Ex,and DHL. Using JDEdwards looking up for parts to ship out to customers on a timely manner,forklift operator (certified) sit-down,stand-up,Raymond.
na
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 23, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Enjoyed working there, hoping they can find me another placement soon
Staffing company without morals
Accounting (Former Employee), IndianapolisJuly 4, 2013
Pros: not strict on when you come in or leave
Cons: be ready to take work home all the time. when assignment is done, be prepared to find something else.
I worked in the corporate office for 3 years. I could not believe the attitude in office and towards employees out in the field. All upper management and the owner cared about was the bottom line. They don't care about the person or developing good employees. The turnover rate is really high. This isn't a career / life company to work for.
Will never deal with contract agency over the phone again
Data Entry (Former Employee), San AntonioMarch 7, 2013
Pros: dont know - didn't end up working for the client
Cons: the whole hiring process.
I was hired for a data entry position through BCforward. When I went to work my first day, I sat in the client's lobby for 45 minutes before they came out and said they didn't have "approval" for me yet and didn't know why the agency told me to come in that day. That afternoon my rep at BCforward called and said everything was taken care of and to report – more... to work the next morning. Again I showed up and waited in the lobby almost an hour. Finally, my manager came out and said she finally got the approval paperwork through, but again didn't know why BCforward told me to come in that morning because she never spoke with them the afternoon before and still hadn't had approval as of yet. I could tell they weren't expecting me because she took me in the back and was going to have me start sorting mail. I was hired to do data entry! There was nothing in the interview about mail sorting. In my interviews I was told I may be asked to help with scanning sometimes, if they were short handed, but I was hired to do data entry. This was the first time I had gone through a contract agency with everything being done over the phone. I will never do that again. I will only work with local offices in my area. I guess that's what happens when we have let everything in this country get "outsourced" too match of a chance for lack of communication. Be Careful! – less
Great Starter as Contract Position
Test Lead (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 29, 2012
Pros: salary w/benefits or hourly
Cons: permotions are equal to going postion rates.
Great place to start out as if new to the contract world. I enjoyed the people and the contract that I worked for. I felt safe and secure in my position.
Great place to start
Test Lead (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 29, 2012
Pros: salary w/benefits or hourly
Cons: when permoted, pay isn't raised to expected in region.
This was a great place to start out as for first contract job. Love the people and the location for which I am working.

About BCforward

Founded in 1998, BCforward is currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indianapolis, – Read more

BCforward Photos