BCforward Employee Reviews

There are better companies for similar positions
Content Reviewer Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day at work:
Content review which is extremely repetitive.

What you learned:
Changes in policies and how it affects different workflows.

Management:
Some leads appear to be trying their best to give us more recognition for the work we do but we haven't gained much so far.

Workplace culture:
People are generally friendly, but getting clarification on some subjects can be difficult.

The hardest part of the job:
Working on a rotating schedule while trying to reach the quota.

The most enjoyable part of the job:
Free food and drinks, but they relocated us to a new office where the cafes are further away.
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
Rotating schedules, quotas, poor incentives, high turnover rate, etc
Accounts Payable Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 10, 2017
BCf is a good place to work. The leadership is young and energetic. They are always looking to help hard workers move up to the next level.
good company to work for
Data Migration Analyst (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 9, 2017
company hires very friendly people so co workers are very nice to work with. the work environment if very relaxed and as well as the managers. I recommend working for them
Okay place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 17, 2016
Pretty sweet environment but it's like high school in the recruitiing/ HR / payroll departments. Everyone has their cliches and if your not in that department, chances are they won't invite you out with them for lunch, get togethers or anything special they do during the day... Also, if you use all your PTO days, there's a high chance you'll be fired. Management doesn't know what they're doing.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, employee cliches, pay, chance of a raise, chance of promotion
BCForward is a pleasure to work for
System Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYNovember 13, 2016
I spent several months with BCForward as an out of state contractor. The personnel was always warm, professional and left me feeling prepared.
Awful Agency To Work For
If you just need a job or quick money OK (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 23, 2016
I worked through BC forward they acquired a contract at a big company called Google the pay was ridiculously low for what we were supposed to get. They took most of the compensation. When I worked for them I got no raise with the year that I work there I worked hard and never called in sick and then they had the nerv to pull me aside that they're letting me go because of a rule.

The management was horrible. It was like dealing with high school kids Un professional, and rude. Absolutely horrible company to work for. I would not recommend this company to an employee or an employer looking for an agency please pass them off they are absolutely horrible
Pros
Pretty much all bad
Cons
If you just need a job or quick money OK
Supportive and Responsive Management
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2016
As a contract employee, BCForward provide strong support from management, administrative services (e.g. payroll, time keeping) and technical support.

Post contract BCforward has support placement activities.
Stay away from this company
Sr Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INJuly 23, 2016
The account manager did not have a clue about timesheets, client dress code or such. I travelled out of town for the assignment and faced a very racial culture - which I had no idea existed. If you cannot fit into the African American community stay away from this company or Indianapolis or you will be sorry. It was a horrible experience and I got out !!!!
Supportive leadership
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 15, 2016
BCforward provides the support and assistance to ensure its employees are set up for success.
Managers make themselves available for consulting and support.
Managers are advocates for their employees.
Great Company
Content Review Analyst @ Google via BCForward (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 2, 2016
Great company with good people. Everyone I met is organized, professional and friendly. Management communicates effectively, which makes for a smooth work flow, and trusted environment.
Pros
Flexibility, Independence
Cons

Want to know more about BCforward?

Ask a question
Run away. Use Chase or collabera.
Call Center Agent Medicaid (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 18, 2016
My mistake was choosing bc backward, then being s stuck for the next 8 months with them. I just ended my contact period with them. I could not depend on getting paid when I should have. For that time I didn't know when I would get paid our for how much. They changed the pay frequency 4 times during that 8 months. The worst was waiting 2 weeks for pay and then getting paid for one day because of "the pay period". My advice is to just go with another agency.
Pros
None. No perks.
Cons
No communication. No rep to call. An organization lost.
Assist providers with client eligibility. Take about 100 calls a day
Provider Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2016
Never able to get your pay right. And when they have to wire money in your bank account they act like they did you a favor. Very little overtime.
Pros
Monday - Friday
Cons
You never know when you are going to get paid
Decent pay with no growth
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 31, 2016
When I started, there were people here 3+ years with no promotions/pay raises and I made more from the start.

After 1 year of good evaluations and even a chance to train for a group, I have received no pay raises nor any sort of promotion. Opportunities have not been brought up. Only taking more clients for the same pay.

Decent company to get your foot in the door for IT, but you're a contractor and will remain as one with no real hope of moving up or offered opportunities for SEVERAL years.

Next to no benefits. No paid sick days. No paid vacation. No paid holidays...but are not above throwing extra work onto agents and wonder why turn over rate is high and agents are being burned out.

They try hosting "parties" but they're just smoke screen to cover all the things missing from the job. Pend a couple hundred to save thousands from no paid vacation/sick days/holidays.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Management likes micro manage, no forward career movement, not given PTO at all, Health insurance is terrible.
Don't work for them.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2016
You are treated so badly. On my assignment you were followed everywhere you went. You never got a chance to breathe. The trainer was a temp and had a me against you attitude. She would form factions. Some of the other temps were so arrogant that they started bullying others too. However smarter people were trying to change her behavior. It didn't work. I didn't stay long.
Pros
Money
Cons
The evil culture
Limited advancement opportunity
Contract Drummer (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 22, 2016
Co-workers good to work with. Company pushes safe practice. No set direction for new employees to follow in order to get hired on.
Pros
over time available
Cons
swing rotating shift hard to get us to
Stressful Work Envirnoment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 31, 2016
The supervisors here aren't qualified supervisors and they don't hire supervisors that have experience in the field they apply. My supervisor had no experience and was asking me questions that I could answer within the first week.

I worked ALL the time....from 8am until 1000pm at least once a week. I was expected to bring home my laptop and even work from home after hours and on the weekends. If you have a family this job will not be good for you!

Heaven for bid, you have to call in....even for an emergency. They DON'T care and WILL expect you to work. Then you WILL be "talked" to upon returning to work.
Pros
Good pay but definitely work LONG HOURS
Cons
Customer Service Representative working for contracted position.
Customer Service, Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Alcoa, TNMarch 2, 2016
Your co-workers here are great. The hardest part of this job was the fact that managers will tell you that they do not know how to fix any problem that you are having with your assignment. They cannot answer any questions about payroll or computer issues. They are more concerned about the work that needs to be done, then their actual employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was your co-workers and your hourly wage.
Pros
ping pong tables, lunches
Cons
management
You will regret it,
Tester- grade i-step (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2016
They hire anyone who has a Bachelors degree for I-Step testing. Kelly will pay you 1$ more - same work. The work is boring; same 2 pages to grade weeks at a time. The floor team managers can be abusive, some good-not many. Its like high school, you have floor managers who pick out favorites that only help some- and loudly make fun of other testers- just plain odd. Every test change has specific rules so they testers who do not get assistance are set up to fail- but what does that matter when they remind you they can replace you in a minutes time- and often due. You would think that someone would realize all this is bad policy as it costs to background check each tester.
Bad enough to see that you MAY get 2 students who get the 2 answers right once a week! Sad commentary on our education system. If you are ill - you best be there or you are fired. By the end of week 2 everyone in this huge room is sick and coughing due to this. If you have a job interview- you better get the job as you are fired. I saw a man whose mother died and he asked to be allowed 1 day off to attend funeral- they said sure, then terminated him. Just a sad commentary on the US and treatment of workers.
Pros
its money
Cons
Everything- your treated like dirt, very depressing, doesn't have to be, but is
Worked well with employees
Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 7, 2015
Great Place to work. Payroll follow up was exceptional . I learned new computer and Copier Service. Dispatching Technicians was a major part of the position with the Buffalo Public Schools System.
Temp agency hiring for Accenture
Prior Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 12, 2015
The agency is only contracted with one business in my area. After you are hired they stop contacting you. They do not let you know in time that you contract has ended on time you find out when you show up to work and someone pulls you into an office and tells you didn't your agency contact you. Then four days later I get an call from the agency to inform me my contract was over.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCforward. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9