BCS Employee Reviews

Forget you ever saw this company
stepping stool (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 9, 2017
If you like being lied to, talked down to, disrespected, micro managed, used to cheat people, stressed out and having the blame be put on you when things go wrong because of it then this is the place for you.
Pros
I got nothing
Cons
poor management with no backbone, lack of ethics, owner is a narcist, micro managing
Kept busy and it was alot of fun sorting the diffetent products
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 2, 2017
It was a laid back place, my supervisors were amazing,it was easy and alot of fun. I worked through forge staffing with that job also.The pay was good.
Pros
Fun, steady pace but kept busy
Cons
It was temporary only there a few months
Productive place to work and fun
Telephone and Cabling Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 27, 2017
Loved working here, the management team was awesome and the owners treated employees really good. Learned how to program phone systems from start to finish with new technology coming into play we learned SIP, VOIP and all the basic PRI and regular analog trunk programming. Really special place
Pros
Company
Cons
Project Manager
Great Work Environment
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  8920 Stephens Road Laurel, MD 20723August 30, 2016
BCS, Incorporated is a fantastic, rapidly growing company filled with employees ready to offer assistance whenever needed. I look forward to continually offering my support.
excellent atmosphere wonderful work environment and opportunity to learn more and excel
Project Manager /Marketing & Government Sales (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, RIDecember 31, 2015
research and development vendor relations management of accounts business development. I do not feel it is necessary o divulge more information about this company as it is confidential.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
dealing with the government
good place to work
Entry level Inspection / Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Eldersburg, MDAugust 17, 2015
friendly co workers. climate controlled and clean enviorment. Every one is willing to help out one another. Not a lot of over time.
Fast paced construction environment
Facilities Systems Operator (Former Employee) –  NYMay 10, 2015
An energetic environment.
Engineered temperature control systems for large commercial
facilities.
Poorly managed company.
Little or no regard
to employees job satisfaction.
Communication between management and employees was non existent.
Teach me all about employment
Empolyment (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 28, 2014
they thought me that i must dress appropriately during an interview i practice interviewing skills with them. they thought me that some jobs will drug test you and you must read and listen to the signs in the work place. They thought me that sometimes they will be discrimination base on race disability origin but that shouldn't slow you down. you can fight back or go elsewhere
Pros
voucher for free lunch and breakfasts
Cons
food sometimes don't cook well
productive, fun
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 29, 2014
I loved working there because it was like a family away from my family u never felt uncomfortable.
Smart, Competent Company
Independent Consultant / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 27, 2014
This Company was the brain child of its founder. In the two decades since he first hung his shingle, he revolutionized corporate, institutional, and industrial relocation. Working for BCS demanded a selfless approach to results without room for errors and no place for excuses. it was done at an exhilaration pace as time literally was money. Time spent there became a "boot camp" for the determination I have carried with me throughout my career.
Pros
You are empowered to succeed as you are literally on a high wire with no safety net
Cons
Not everyone will like the tempo we operate at.
Sales Mgr.-Major Account Mgr.
Sales Manager/Major Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Great products and Services, management made promises they could not keep and the pay raise was never given after exceeding goals.
Pros
Independence to do my thing and great team of reps
Cons
Too small and made promises not met for benefits, raise, company car.
Temporary work
BCS Temporary Job Placement (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2012
Arrive at 7:45AM, open emails and reply all emails from origin and start tracking files. Management is great over here, I get along with all co-workers. The hardest part part of this for me was getting back into the swing of things. I enjoy the atmosphere of my co-workers.
Pros
a free lunch
Cons
no benefits
Freindly Work Enviroment
Assmbler at Great Staffing (Current Employee) –  Walled Lake, MIOctober 25, 2012
Expected to be ready at punch in... we start on our lines building harnesses we continue till the late hours in our shift then we get the product ready to ship.

Management makes sure we hit our quota every day

Hardest part of the job is wear and tear on your hands
Pros
45 lunch
Cons
not a paid lunch, the start salary
Great place to work meet lots of people
Jackson Square Grill (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXSeptember 26, 2012
The best part of my job is helping people, I love talking to everyone and making them happy. There is nothing like putting a smile on someones face.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
working in a hot kitchen
Self Employed PC Repair Technician
PC Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Bee Branch, ARJuly 21, 2012
Self Employed PC Repair Technician that adequately sustained professional life growth in rural area.
Pros
keeping busy, multitude of scenarios facilitating growth in experience
Owner (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn ParkFebruary 5, 2012
This is my own establishment, I managed to grow the with little cash. I ruefully hire more people to work along with me.
Pros
work on my onw time
Cons
timeline to deliver