BDS Marketing

BDS Marketing Employer Reviews

productive
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Industry, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: competing with other vendors.
working mainly weekends, Friday - Sunday. 11am-7pm
by yourself at the store, interacting with customers and sales environment. knowledge of product representing is a must.
Management very polite and understanding
Assisted Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2015
After I learned that the location of the initial position I applied for was not suitable, the recruiters, managers, and Human Resources all worked hard to find an available job location near me and get me on board in time to start work. Even after it didn't work out, they allowed me to remain in their system in case a new position opened up near me.
Great, fun, and exciting.
Market Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: meeting new exciting people, different every day.
Cons: not knowing when work will end.
Working for BDS was exciting, always meeting new people, talking, selling, training, overall its great. Learned alot about many electronic devices, co workers where nice and helpful and always willing to assist. Hardest part of work was not knowing when the program will end and how long each task will last. The people where the most enjoying portion of the job.
Great job
Canon Sales Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: creative freedom, no micromanaging, good pay
Cons: not enough programs to work year round
Really enjoyed working for BDS. They allow people to be creative with their selling. Wish they had more full time opportunities.
.Enjoyable job
Market Development Director, Motorola (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 20, 2015
Great Place to work. Motorola is a great client with an exciting new products
good companies and very productive in what they do. also look out for their people.
CSR-Vendor (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Good company to work for this company under the umbrella for Channel Partners I work for both bds and rmse.
Marketing specialist for tech product and sales trainer
Field Sales Representative and Trainer (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 6, 2014
Pros: paid training
Cons: seasonal position, on demand.
Seasonal position to support launch of "Internet of things" hub device. BDS is a first class organization which provided paid training via high quality online courses. I also participate in weekly management conference calls. The hiring process required a drug screen and a background check and they also require that I have car insurance.
More focused to entry level positon, but a good opportunity to work with big companies that may allow in in with good results.
Marketing Development Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 6, 2014
Home based. Really dependent on being a self starter and motivated.
works with Walmart, Target and Best Buy
Merchandisers (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 20, 2014
Travel to area stores and fix displays or place a display or perform an audit on specific products to ensure the client is getting their best "face" out there through those products
Could be a really cool and great job but my management and communication from management was awful.
Market Development Manager (Former Employee), Columbus OhioOctober 1, 2014
I enjoyed the job itself but a lot of the time had to wing it because of poor communication from management. Lots of travel which was good because you weren't stuck behind a desk. Loved that I got to meet with new people everyday. They started putting way to much stress on sales when there weren't enough customers to even meet the amount of units they wanted sold.
Market Development Manager for Chicago (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 30, 2014
Good place to work and advance. Always changing and fun. There is always room on programs and the opportunity to move up
BDS
Assisted Sales Representative (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: no onsite supervision
Cons: no raise in 3 years
BDS is good for a second job but if you are looking for stable employment then it isn't the company for you unless you are on a corporate level.In my position I did demos trained employees and some sales for different companies BDS represented.
Typical Retail Merchandising Brand Ambassador Job!!
Best Buy Toshiba Brand Rep (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: just the $12 an hour, that was it!!
Cons: unrealistic monthly sales goals and lack of support!
This job was bad, just because of the fact that Toshiba is losing its grip on the techinology market to bigger companys like Samsung, Apple and Sony. With this being said, this is why I never got any support from this company with promotion material for my assigned Best Buy store as well as the huge lack of managerial support too.
Good Company hard to get Raises if at all.
FIELD ASSISTED SALES & MARKETING REP. (Part Time) (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay for what you do.
Cons: not consistent work, jobs are on assignment basis. not steady work.
Fun company, get to work with lots of cool brands to learn about and promote.
Good 3rd party that trys to take of there own
Motorola Rep (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: training, communications, support
Cons: not really bds fault but not enough good contracts
I have been on many programs with BDS over the years starting on the merch team then to the dedicated Samsung team until that went away. BDS put me on what they call "Flex Force" which is for reps that have ability to do training and selling. That didn't last long maybe 6 weeks when HR called me asking me to join the Dell team. That lasted over a year and it went away and BDS immediately placed me on the Motorola team.
So BDS tries to take care of their own, but the way this industry has been the last 5 years or so that gets harder and harder and I have to watch out for myself
Great part time job!
Account Executive (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 23, 2014
Flexibility, and a great work environment make this a great place to work!
Effective training, I set my own schedule.
Mercahaniding Rep (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: it keeps me busy.
Cons: i am not reimbersed for a portion of my milage, or for office supplies. .
After printing out my work orders and schedule for the day I drive from location to location completing the tasks required by my company in retail establishments in a 60 mile radius. I visit, Sam's Club, Walmart, Best Buy, Staple, Office Depot, Books a Million.
Awesome company with highest pay for Field Work
Market Development Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 8, 2014
Pros: pay, bonuses
Cons: mileage
Always had great experience and I've been on two different programs with this company. The only downside is that when the program ends, so does your job but that is the nature of this industry.
Fun company to work for
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 6, 2014
A great place. I would love to work here again! Great job with awesome flexibility.
Awesome Place to work
Assisted Sales Representative (Seasonal) (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 28, 2014
Pros: test newest products, engage with customers and demo new product
BDS Marketing is a great place to work. They pay you very well and provide you with all the knowledge you need to succeed. BDS Marketing has very good managers who know what they are doing and are very clear with what the mission is. I recommend this company for everyone.

1 2 3

About BDS Marketing

Plainly stated, the Department of State represents the interests of the US government around the globe. The agency operates more – Read more

BDS Marketing Salaries