Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest Employer Reviews

Creative and fun workplace with professional employees
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Sandwich, MASeptember 10, 2012
Pros: learning experience and the ability to be creative
Cons: no pay increase after years of hard work
A typical day at work at Be Our Guest Inc. would start with email checking, client scheduling, and paperwork. Once all the files were in order, I might have a client come into the showroom. I would guide the client to help make decisions on linen, china, glassware. I would make recommendations as needed.
I learned so much about the event planning and – more... hospitality business. I met so many event professionals including wedding planners, florists, tenting professionals, lighting professionals and catering and banquet managers. I was able to see each clients needs and learn about their input to the event.
The management at Be Our Guest Inc was very helpful and professional. any questions or concern I might have they we're always helpful and compassionate.
At Be Our Guest Inc. the employees had a "team effort" mentality. Everyone would help each other with client meetings, event set ups and decor opinions. This made working with other employees easy and helpful.
The hardest part of working at Be Our Guest Inc was learning the event and administrative lingo. With so many different table sizes, linen sizes, cooking equipment and linen and china names, it took me a few weeks of studying to understand all the lingo. Now that I know the lingo inside and out, I believe I can use it as a helpful tool in either the event planning hospitality industry or any professional position.
The most enjoyable part of working at Be Our Guest Inc. was being able to help clients make their wedding or event come to life with recommendations and opinions. – less

May 6, 2013

Thanks for your comment but this is Be Our Guest LLC not Inc.

travel see new suites
Driver Helper (Former Employee), Roxbury,MaFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: paid for lunch hours
Cons: short breaks, and long hours 12+
be our guest is a job that is fun but demanding,mangers expect a lot from you to be a great employer with the confidence to try new things .It'sa good job to be at.