Beachbody, LLC

Beachbody, LLC Employer Reviews

A great business to work for if you are seeking financial freedom
Team Beachbody Coach (Current Employee), CaliforniaJune 18, 2014
Pros: opportunity to meet new people and make a substantial income.
Cons: the results are not always instant but you get out of the business what you put into it.
I have been working with Beachbody since March 2014 and I am very impressed with the opportunities for growth which are limitless. I like that there is a component specifically encouraging personal growth.
Productive, fun work environment
Team Beachbody Coach (Current Employee), Kirtland, OHMarch 31, 2014
I love having the opportunity to help other people & being able to be compensated for it is awesome.
I love working for this company, as it has so much to offer!
I've learned that I am very self motivated in this environment, and enjoy thriving!
Great place to work that grew too fast to meet with demand.
Lead Video QA Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: on site gym and hour lunches.
Cons: lack of transparency, communication, organization from production management.
Loved Beachbody when originally hired. Great environment with wonderful, talented people.
Good benefits and great people
Associate Product Manager (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: two separate gyms on both floors
Cons: infrastructure process
I love the people I work with at Beachbody. The only issue I have is around process. Right now, not all of our infrastructure processes are in place within the IT department which can lead to tough deadline situations. Overall, I love the company but like all companies it has it's pros and cons.
Fun and adventurous company that was contently growing and doing things for it's employees.
Manager of Assets/Success Stories Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CaliforniaSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: great atmosphere with pool table and full workout gym, this company treated all employees amazing and i've never seen anything like it.
Cons: they grew very fast and management was caught up in the growth, which cost them to loose contact with the individual employee, as well as their wants and needs.
This company is the #1 direct response marketing and fitness production company in the U.S; possibly the world. We conceived, , produced, and marketed fitness videos and health/fitness products. We began with a concept for a fitness or health product, and would execute the entire production and marketing of this product from conception to final output – more... (sales). I worked in the production department which would brainstorm the idea of the product. Then I would work closely with the marketing and web departments to attain the desired output for the product in order to maximize the marketing success and the sales of the product. These products include fitness videos, the infomercials that sell them, beauty products, supplements and vitamins. – less
over all I enjoied the time I worked for beach body llc
Telemarketing Agent (Former Employee), El Segundo, CASeptember 25, 2012
the day started with inbound calls ,,i did learn afew things about sells tech.i met alot of nice people a they were fun to work with the hardest part of the job ...it wasnt tht hard the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing i was ableto help change someones life in a good way .
great programs
Telesales Agent (Current Employee), el segundo, caAugust 24, 2012
full of happy people great friends and coworkers
more knowledge about being healthy
my lead is awesome she's always willing to help and coach me
my best friend is my coworker
hearing the customer tell you what they need and they still don't want something that can help them
being able to try the products and have results myself
Great company that provides service that goes above and beyond.
Inbound Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAAugust 21, 2012
Pros: we got to try out different workout programs, protein shakes and plenty more.
Enjoyed answering customers calls and building rapport with them to find the perfect workout program that fit their needs. Working at Beachbody I was able to build a stronger rapport with customers. The management team was great as well as my co-workers whom loved to work as team players. The most enjoyable part of this positon is that I was doing something – more... that I loved to do which is customer service. – less