Beachbody Employee Reviews in United States

Productive, fun, and rewarding!
Fitness Coach (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 8, 2016
Encouraging people daily to stay on track with their healthy diet and work out, helping people meet their health and fitness goals while meeting my own, working as a team to all live a healthy lifestyle!
Pros
Working from home, helping others.
Cons
No healthcare or benefits and you are paid by comission.
Good company to work for.
Beachbody Coach (Former Employee) –  Afton, TNJuly 4, 2016
The opportunity to help others was amazing. The lack of compensation for the amount of work you put in was lacking. That was unfortunate, but the job was amazing.
Pros
Helping others reach their goals
Cons
Compensation for time invested
Vendor Training Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJuly 2, 2016
I most recently served as a Vendor Training Analyst for a billion dollar health and fitness organization, Beachbody LLC. I helped onboard and manage training efforts for all Beachbody call center locations in the USA, Mexico, India, and the Philippines. My strengths in training delivery and building top-performing sales/customer service representatives earned me promotions, rewards and formal recognition from all of my previous employers. My ability to build and maintain lasting business relationships with vendors, sales associates, colleagues and customers will help me to be a valuable asset to your organization.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No cons
Looks Great On The Outside
anonymous (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 26, 2016
Fast paced, upbeat environment, a friendly place to work. Upper management is too over themselves, lack of transparency and honesty. Some has scapegoat mentality. Good starting place for fresh college grads who has little corporate experience. Favoritism, quick promotion if you are a pet & do what they say. Technical ability & integrity is lacking. High turnover. Not a good place for career advancement.
Pros
Gym, healthy snack
Cons
Favoritism, lack of transparency
Fitness Coach
Fitness & Nutrition Coach (Current Employee) –  McPherson, KSJune 25, 2016
Provides opportunity to excel and advance at my own pace, while giving me freedom to pursue my own health and fitness at my schedule.
Fun environment to work in
Personal Beachbody Coach (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 24, 2016
Independent contractor, Helped others lead a more active and healthier lifestyle. Lead groups to encourage and motivate the new clients in the health industry.
Management and technical skill levels are really low but work/life balance is good
Program Manager & Agile Coach (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 23, 2016
Beachbody allows people to workout during work hours and the work there is easy but the transparency from management, technical ability from the development and QA team is lower than usual. Overall a frustrating place to work
Fun at Workplace, Friendly environment.
Network/Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 22, 2016
I learned depth in firewall and routing protocol.
Management is very friendly.
Co-workers are very helpful.
After work on Friday we do party with my Co-workers.
Upbeat Energetic Environment with a commitment to living well and helping others to do the same
Director of Production (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 21, 2016
Overall Beachbody was a great experience, that taught me a great deal about corporate life, personnel management, project management, and establishing career objectives. Prior to joining Beachbody, I had been a freelance contractor in the Production arena. so to have had the opportunity to do what I love in a staff position with a rapidly growing company is/was something I'll always be grateful for.
Spend more than you make
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  at homeJune 13, 2016
The environment this company brings you is amazing. you get to work from home and you initially get paid to workout which is awesome BUT unless you have hours on end to market your own business, you end up spending more than you make. you have to buy certain products like shakeology in order to sell them which is over 100 a month, you also have to pay for your online office, and business fees
Pros
expensive to maintain
Cons
pay for office, business fees, not a great discount

Want to know more about Beachbody?

Ask a question
Great position to better lives.
Diamond Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 10, 2016
While I sold beachbody products, I had the amazing opportunity to change lives. The work I was doing was helping people to get off medications they hated, lose weight, feel better mentally, and helped to even heal a marriage.
It is what you make it to be
Independent Fitness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCJune 8, 2016
Building a business with beachbody is rewarding, as well as difficult. You have to learn to communicate with people and it forces you to understand yourself in more ways than one.

When you start, you'll be tempted to sign up everyone. what i didn't realize was the real work starts when the person signs up. You are responsible for training them and helping them see success.

It isn't hard work, it depends on you whether you make it difficult or not to do your vital behaviors
Great Company
Fitness Coach (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2016
I have been a beachbody coach since 2012. I must say it has been a great experience working for this company. Great Leadership, and great products for the consumer
Fun place to work, long hours, lots of politics
Web Developer/ Delivery Lead (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 26, 2016
I really like working at Beachbody, but the tech is outdated and there's a lot of politics involved to get anything done.
Pros
Ability to work out at work
Cons
Old tech, politics
Great mission statement, positive environment
Online fitness & nutrrition coach (Current Employee) –  Newington, CTApril 24, 2016
The CEO is committed to helping people achieve healthy and fulfilling lives. The company provides great training, tools and resources to help their coaches be successful.
Overall a good company to work with
Sr. Manager of Engineering /Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 11, 2016
This is the number one company in the industry. Great business model and strong business leadership.

IT is catching up. However, there is still long way to go.
Pros
Business is good.
Cons
IT is behind.
You make your own hours
BeachBody Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALDecember 24, 2015
I love being a BeachBody consultant because I work when I want to. It's a product I believe in so I have no issue talking about it with people and I get to be my own selling point. I use the products myself.
Great environment and fast paced work.
Independent Beachbody Coach (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 18, 2015
Continuous work throughout the day. I enjoyed talking to customers as well as co-workers. We always were busy taking calls and troubleshooting services. Decent amount of resting breaks and good lunch breaks. Pay and benefits are good as well.
Self-driven and challenging.
Independent Beachbody Coach (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 16, 2015
Beachbody is an at home job where you help others realize, strive for and achieve their fitness goals. The best part of the job was being able to join a network of other like-minded individuals who were all supportive of one another. The structure of Beachbody is not like a traditional organization as there are no co-workers or management. It is a self structured job that allows you do work as much or as little as you'd like to.
Pros
Make your own hours, great network, enjoyable
Cons
Hard to get people to commit.
Life as a BeachBody coach
Health & Life Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2015
On a typical day I would work with my one on one clients and group of business coaches.

There are no co-workers only team mates who i would work with to teach them the business, encourage them on their mlm journey or collaborate on projects with.

I have the best time working with women teaching them how to overcome the impossible and believe in themselves to reach their goals.
The best part of my job are getting the phone calls / texts / emails where they are so grateful for my help and the confidence they have.

4.2