Beachbody

Beachbody Employer Reviews

I LOVE BB
INDEPENDENT BEACHBODY HEALTH AND FITNESS COACH (Current Employee), Running Springs, CAJanuary 2, 2015
I love my Beachbody family, the independent growth, and the team atmosphere. The best independent career I could have prayed for. You grow at your own speed and as much as you put into it.
High Paced very little advancement
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CADecember 8, 2014
High Paced work environment with little room for advancement.
You Reap What you Sow
Coach (Current Employee), MobileDecember 7, 2014
Pros: fun, rewarding
Cons: no guaranteed income
Working for Beachbody is completely about the effort you put in. The more people you reach out to, the more people you help on their journey to become healthier, the more successful you are. I've learned how to come out of my shell, I've learned how to relate to people, I've learned a lot about who I am from required personal development. The hardest part of the job is knowing you can help someone, but they aren't ready. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting messages thanking you for helping them get healthier.
Fun workplace
Coach (Current Employee), Grafton MaNovember 10, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: not a steady income
I enjoy helping people reach their goals and you can definitly do that in this coach position.
good company
BeachBody Coach/P90X Advocate (Current Employee), Home salesOctober 24, 2014
pretty good company if you have the time and resources to put into it. You have the freedom to make your own schedule and income depending on how much time you put into it
Team Leads Are Very Unprofessional.
Customer Service (Current Employee), El Segundo, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: free gym access and supplements. very laid back dress code. decent pay.
Cons: 30 minute lunch, unprofessional team leads.
They preach and train you to be perfect....they tell you how you are to always treat the customer with dignity and respect, yet they don't lead by example.

I cannot name names here, but one particular lead should be demoted because she is rude, very unprofessional and talked to me like I was dirt under her shoe.

I was upset and hurt and even said something about it...of course the blame was placed on me.

If you don't mind being talked to like you're nothing, then go ahead and join the customer service team.
Fulfilling Work and Motivational
Team Beachbody Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2014
• Responsible for the sales of Beachbody health and fitness products
• Coach and mentor clients on the use and motivation of their fitness product of choice
• Obtained Emerald coaching status within one year
Entrepreneurship
Independent BeachBody Coach/Entrepreneur (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAAugust 3, 2014
I enjoy living a healthy life style and the freedom to build your business. I have a team that I've built for the years and work with each individual to establish good people skills.
Great place to work and very flexible
Team Beachbody coach (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2014
Compensation is great but you get what you put in. I like the fact that you can work from home.
Horrible place to work.
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: gyms, free supplements, pay
Cons: no room for growth, high turnover in management
Currently working in the Santa Monica office. Please don't listen to the reviews that are from the people who write they are independent or a coach for Beachbody. They don't work in the corporate office. This company has high turnover, no room for advancement, and a poor culture. The only saving grace is the low level, to mid level people that work here. They are the best part about this place, but unfortunately this upper management heavy company, doesn't recognize talent. This could be a great place to work, especially with the perks, access to gyms, a game room, free supplements while at work and discounted workout, but they don't seem to care about making sure you are given a chance. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS
Beachbody
Beachbody Fitness Coach (Current Employee), Auburn GaJune 15, 2014
Working from home, helping people achieve their life fitness and health goals.
Productive enviroment
Adjust sales (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: company products available at huge discount, some free!
Cons: misunderstanding job security and advancement
Jobs overall tend to have stressful points....But with this company even at its highest level of stress, knowing that at the end of the day, I took part in changing someone else's life made the stress worth it all. Getting in tune with my health, learning new things about myself in the way I speak with customers! There's more to GREAT customer service than NOT being rude, confidence through the phone goes a long way! Best part about the job was knowing the all the "head hanchos" were involved and cared about making the staff environment comfortable....Happy staff = Happy Customers= JOB WELL DONE!
The workplace is routine CS work but not a lot of room for advancement.
Certification CS Agent (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 16, 2014
A typical day at work consists of answering emails and calls pertaining to customer account issues. The atmosphere is fun but the pay is unequal without the opportunity advance often.
productive and fun place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: loved being in a fit environment
Cons: hated sales
answer frequently asked questions about workout videos and equipment. obtain sales while providing excellent customer serice
A great day at work!
Web Technical Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJanuary 10, 2014
My basic day at work is to go in and have a meeting with our business leaders and find out what we needed to do for the company. Agile meetings with my coworkers kept us informed with all the details on our daily projects. Being in an environment with great coworkers and management added to my productive skill set for the given project.
Amazing company to work for. They have truly made me a better person inside and out.
Independent Sales and consulting (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CANovember 20, 2013
Beachbody has changed my entire life. For one, they have helped me lose 65 pounds, become a leader, and encourage me to get outside of my comfort zone. I don't know where I would be in life without them!
Good company but their Lead persons lacked professionalism
Customer service/coach relations (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: fair company to work for.
Cons: lots of downtime
Daily call center shift hours, friendly place to work, Upper management friendly but floor support lacked professionalism. Hardest part of the job was a lot of downtime and being sent home with no pay.
Great opportunity to work with "A" players
Marketing Operations (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: great benifits, great values
Cons: difficult to grow
*Great values
*Company takes pride in the fact they only hire what they believe to be "A" candidates
Sales Rep (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: workplace had some cleaning issues
Fun place to work, but long hours- and the compensation benefits are not that great..
retention key too success
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: i liked the schedule a lot.
Cons: traffic was the only thimg that was a bit tough
the most i enjoyed was being on the phone with customers every day there was something different to learn different ways to handle a customers account different ways and techniques to save the sell and retain the customer. my co workers were dedicated just like me and the managers.passionate about keeping the costumer 100% happy at all times.

About Beachbody

Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president – Read more