Beacon Group

Beacon Group Employer Reviews

Beacon Group, creating opportunities for adults with disabilities
Lead Custodian (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Highly recommend Beacon Group to anyone.
Cons: Night work
Beacon is a wonderful company to work for. Beacon Group is a company the helps adults with disabilities find employment.
Lousy Job
Job Coach (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 9, 2015
Cons: management does not support you. the clients lie about you if you make them work.
This Company is more interested in getting government money than getting to the truth when there is a complaint against an employee. As an employee you are expendable as compared to the "clients" who know how to work the system. They will change incident reports and send them to the state with your name on them as if that's what you wrote. Working for them was the worst job I have ever had and I was in the military and worked at a prison.
Receptionist also Janitorial.
Customer Service Representative / Receptionist (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 26, 2014
Pros: a job that uplifted your spirit.
Cons: it was a non profit meaning pay was a little difficult to survive off of
Great place to work. I worked with adults that had disabilities which in return made me feel that I was helping the community.
managers take advantage of the fact that they are managers
Assist consumer (Former Employee), Roslyn, NYJuly 2, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: horrible manager
First day on the job I was suppose to meet with the manager before I start work, the manager was late and when she arrive I tried to introduce myself to her, and she said with the meanest attitude smelling like cigarette and smoke "what you doing here downstairs? why aren't you upstairs? go upstairs!!". I was embarrass but i did not show any emotion that I was embarrass I did what she told me.
Business Incubator
Marketing Applications (Former Employee), Evansville, INJune 8, 2014
For-profit and non-profit business networking and incubation
good coworkers
Floater/Fill-in (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 1, 2014
Pros: great working coworkers
Cons: you get drity
the work is far and the other works are great the pay is also far
good workplace
Custodian (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: good breaks
Same thing every single day & it was real easy but also a lot of works at time. Co-workers were very fun to work with, management was always precise & hard working.
I worked in a day program setting, teaching life skills.
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 6, 2012
I taught life skills for developmentally disabled adults. We had field trips to California in which we gave the adults experiences that they have never had. My job was to maintain safety of the clients, teach life skills and encourage daily objectives.

About Beacon Group

The Beacon Group is a Canadian-based professional services firm providing support to clients throughout North America and around – Read more