Beacon Health

Beacon Health Employer Reviews

Well rounded agency
Social Worker/Case Manager Internship (Current Employee), Mentor, OHApril 26, 2014
Beacon Health Care is well diverse with a wide variety of programs and groups to assist and help a number of client populations. The agency has programs and services in:
• Psychiatry and Medication Management
• Case Management (CPST)
• Suboxone Maintenance Program
• Counseling
• Supported Employment Services
• Dual Diagnosis Program
• Forensic Services – more... Program (Criminal Justice)
• Older Adult Services
• Victims of Crime Advocate Program
• Community Education – less
Working with Staff
Medical Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee), Mentor, OHDecember 14, 2013
Cons: healthcare
The people and clients there are the best around. I enjoyed my years there and learned so many things and made many friends.

The company merged from Pathways and Neighboring to Beacon Health. At this time, the management was lacking. The management came from Neighboring and froze out the people from Pathways and made for a very toxic environment. This – more... was in the form of bulling and threats.

I believe the hardest part of the job was dealing with some very unhealthy clients. It broke your heart that they were in the state they were in and you felt helpless.

I loved my job and wish I was still there. The people I worked with were a joy to be around. We helped each other as if we were family. The clients were so sweet and I enjoyed talking with them daily. – less
Great Coworkers Poor Ethics
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 9, 2013
Not the best place to work ethically and the pay is low for the amount of inbound calls your taking.