Beacon Health Employee Reviews

Compassionate and caring place to work.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Memorial Home CareApril 21, 2015
Home care is a rewarded job that gives you a chance to help people and to improve their quality of life. A typical day can include help with daily living activities, errands, companionship and light housekeeping.
Upbeat thriving work environment
Intern (Current Employee), Brewer, MEMay 4, 2014
Pros: good experience, practicing skills, advancing career
The typical day consist of meetings with executive administrators. It also consist of working on projects to further population health, also expanding and improving current systems in place to review current data with in the patients under the beacon health care. There is a great atmosphere with supportive co-workers and very experienced management.
Well rounded agency
Social Worker/Case Manager Internship (Current Employee), Mentor, OHApril 26, 2014
Beacon Health Care is well diverse with a wide variety of programs and groups to assist and help a number of client populations. The agency has programs and services in:
• Psychiatry and Medication Management
• Case Management (CPST)
• Suboxone Maintenance Program
• Counseling
• Supported Employment Services
• Dual Diagnosis Program
• Forensic Services Program (Criminal Justice)
• Older Adult Services
• Victims of Crime Advocate Program
• Community Education
Working with Staff
Medical Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee), Mentor, OHDecember 14, 2013
Cons: healthcare
The people and clients there are the best around. I enjoyed my years there and learned so many things and made many friends.

The company merged from Pathways and Neighboring to Beacon Health. At this time, the management was lacking. The management came from Neighboring and froze out the people from Pathways and made for a very toxic environment. This was in the form of bulling and threats.

I believe the hardest part of the job was dealing with some very unhealthy clients. It broke your heart that they were in the state they were in and you felt helpless.

I loved my job and wish I was still there. The people I worked with were a joy to be around. We helped each other as if we were family. The clients were so sweet and I enjoyed talking with them daily.
Great Coworkers Poor Ethics
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 9, 2013
Not the best place to work ethically and the pay is low for the amount of inbound calls your taking.