Beacon Hill Staffing Employee Reviews

Good Experience
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee), UnavailableJune 25, 2015
There are some great people here. Great culture, lots of fun. There are some people in leadership positions who shouldn't necessarily be there. Overall, positive experience.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKING PLACE
Server (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJune 24, 2015
Pros: Hours and Lunch
Cons: Insurance and Benefits
Friendly staff and very well educated and greatly appreciated manager. My experience at Beacon Hill helped me extend my network and enhance my customer service skills
Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Temporary Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIJune 4, 2015
I enjoyed the two people I was in contact with at Beacon Hill. Unfortunately we never had a face to face meeting. Finding a temp job in Providence through Beacon Hill is rare and the assignment I had was a very difficult one.

I'd welcome the opportunity to do another temp to perm job if they had something available in Providence.
Great People to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 5, 2015
Excellent at finding new assignments for me. Good communication with representatives. Great pay. Diverse staff. Jobs were satisfying and challenging,
fun
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee), nyApril 27, 2015
Pros: witness their creative sides
Cons: no room for growth
I worked in a day program for the mentally and physically challenged individuals . I assist them in coloring, reading, eating and also accompany them to outdoors activity.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Lombard, ILApril 20, 2015
Great place to work and has a routine to follow and even though its the same work load everyday it's still different and you never know what to expect (Which is a good thing)!
I'm a temp
ASSOCIATE/RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 6, 2015
I was contacted about 3 weeks after I responded to an ad on Craigslist.

I was screened on the phone and then called in for an in-person interview. I was not given the job I had applied for because it was already filled by then, but I was given alternatives.
I then had to do an online assessment.

After another 3 weeks or so, I was placed where I've now been working for over 2 months. The only negatives thing I've encountered so far is that they don't have many temp to hire or permanent hire positions. The pay for the job I have now really sucks as well. However, the company where I was placed is really great, in an awesome location and excellent work environment. It's not some hellhole.

If you're in slump, Beacon Hill is a good place to try getting a temp job. My recruiter is attentive and prompt (usually - I've had a couple of issues), and I get paid promptly every Friday.
Great Learning Experience
Staffing Consultant- Technology Division (Former Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 2, 2015
This position offered a unique opportunity to interact with clients and contractors while also becoming comfortable working in a technology environment.
Ok job
Patient Case Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2015
It's a job. This Company is ok but really didn't have to much work in my field. The people are great people to work with. Very friendly and open to find you work if it fits your field.
Misleading
Client Services Coordinator, CBRE (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 3, 2015
When following up on 3 month temp-perm status, it took my recruiter 7 months to get back to me. I essentially worked anticipating the "to perm" status and after inquiring for 4 months...one day was told the contract ended. Horrible experience.
good company to work with
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Meade, MDJanuary 25, 2015
i had no issues working with beacon hill unlike the last group.
Nice Office setting
Staffing Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 17, 2015
Cons: i am a temp.
I am a temp. I do not work there everyday. I am handled by my recruiter.
Proactive sales environment , great team
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great team environment
Cons: start up mode
I enjoyed the management and team that I worked with at Beacon Hill.
I felt dumped off
Receptionist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 15, 2014
Month after month the site I was at said they'd be making a decision about my position but it took them four months to tell me my position had been eliminated and I was being considered for another. I grew to hate the site and felt like Beacon Hill just dumped me there. Always remember temp agencies just want weekly income, they don't care about your life. They also didn't demand enough money from the site, the manager where I was temping at made it so I got $2 more an hour. Beacon Hill didn't want their bottom line affected I guess so they didn't fight for what the job was worth.
Fun and exciting work place
Electrician Lead (Former Employee), Nashville,TnNovember 16, 2014
Beacon Hill was a great place for me to gain experience. If there was a chance to own or operate a place I would want it to resemble Beacon Hill
Negative experience in all.
Admin (Former Employee), MassachusettsNovember 6, 2014
I signed up and never heard from them even after my own inquiry. No response to an e-mail either. Gotten one job run by me which was way out of my commute range, but after that nothing. I'd came across many admin/receptionist positions posted daily that I thought I was qualified for, but the Recruiter claimed that those were old postings even though I'd see them post the same jobs over again. On one instance she stated that the Clients who seek Receptionists want someone with the background in that particular field. Very odd, then again they might be very selective in their preferences and demographic.
Oppressive Office Culture
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 10, 2014
Pros: no pros.
Cons: long hours, no breaks, unreasonable management
Aggressive and unreasonable sales tactics used. Flaky contractors. No job security. Hostile management, favoritism, and low pay.
Working for Beacon Hill
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaSeptember 30, 2014
Beacon Hill started off pretty nice. However, they had me on an assignment which lasted 7 months, and when I saw how this company treated their regular employees, I felt as if there wasn't any chance to be hired. Also, when this company decided not to hire me, Beacon Hill became very distant, rude and unprofessional.
great agency
Junior Judgment Paralegal (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 15, 2014
They are very detailed oriented and love helping find work for their clients.
Perm/Temp work
Receptionist (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 2, 2014
They are very helpful in finding temp work and perm job interviews.
Headquarters