Beacon Hill Staffing

Beacon Hill Staffing Employer Reviews

Good company
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 5, 2014
Pros: helpful staff
Cons: short assignment
Found last position with this company, but only lasted one month.
Didnt Like It
Temp (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDApril 17, 2014
I didn't like this job to much because they had nothing stable. I really didnt like transfering to different warehouses all the time. But i enjoyed learning though.
unreliable
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDMarch 29, 2014
assigned various positions. But they did not give much info. It was always confusing and unorganized when you arrived to the location.
Great temp agency if you are in need of a job
Warehouse picker and replishment (Former Employee), Edgewood, MDMarch 25, 2014
Beacon quickly got me into a company which was the Kohls warehouse. They offered great pay when I was in need of a job quickly. Management is great communicating with you and call whenever they have an opening for work letting you know which days and shifts are available. Co-workers are very diverse. Some are easy to talk to others are loner types who – more... like to keep to themselves which is alright as well. the hardest part of the job is that it IS temporary most of the time so you are not guaranteed to stay. The jobs that they offer however are various and you can pick and choose whether or not you would like to take that job offer or not. – less
Desktop Support/ Deployment Tech
User Support Technician/Field Technician (Current Employee), Seven Hills, OHMarch 24, 2014
Pros: busy and fast paced
Cons: no future
Anytime there wasn't a PC or laptop to image, configure and deploy I answered tickets from Help Desk. Break/fix calls. New User PC setups, deployments, and email/phone support.
Contract agents are very accomedating
PC Field Tech (Former Employee), IndianapolisJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: good pay, good people
Cons: short notice of positions
Worked on brief contracts but was always good to deal with this company. Learned some things about cable management and hardware set up. Never really worked with co workers and the hardest part of the job was the last second jobs you could be given and not a lot of notice but it made the job exciting to take on contracts and projects by myself to get – more... them done right – less
adequate working conditions
Contract Attorney (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2014
Work environment was okay. Agency dissuaded some fellow contractors from pursuing other work by ensuring that our project was going to last many more months. But then the project abruptly ended early the following week.
Fun work environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2014
The team is very close and the atmosphere is fun. I would recommend the company.
Loved Beacon Hill
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 2, 2014
Working at Beacon Hill was Fun I loved the residents and I was one of their favorites as well. Towards the end of my employment management changed and things started going left.
Review
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 7, 2013
The co-workers on the project are a great staff to work with.
Everyone is Really Nice
Attorney (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 27, 2013
Pros: relaxed work environment, good pay, and easy work.
Cons: unreliable length and few projects available.
However, the nature of the business makes work random and short lived. It would be an amazing position if projects lasted longer than a few weeks or they had more projects to string together.
Great Temp Agency
Executive Assistant Temporary (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 22, 2013
Pros: high hourly for temp work
Cons: none.
I'm very picky about where I work and for whom. Beacon Hill respected this because they know that a bad fit doesn't work for either side. They were in constant contact with me about positions and they did very well in coaching me and providing helpful feedback.

They truly aim to please and to provide both sides with a job that best fits the client – more... and the prospective employee. They really care. – less
Great Management
Account Executive (Former Employee), Southfield, MIAugust 12, 2013
My regional and direct manager were amazing; very talented. Overall, little training and company is disorganized. Com structure is very poor.
Productive and communicative
Client Services Analyst, Health & Benefits (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2013
Pros: learning sql and dresscode
Cons: the position was contract and ended quickly
I contracted with a third party benefits company. I learned a lot and some of the employees were very nice and willing to help. The hardest part of the job was training and trying to assist while in a very busy time of year. The most enjoyable part of the job was the casual environment.
This also was a temp positin.
Customer Care Specialist/ Data Entry (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 22, 2013
While I was working the position was positive bit it was only for a short term.
Production
its a tempority service (Former Employee), 4595 Broadmoor Ave Se, Grand RapidsJuly 22, 2013
Pros: had a lunch room to eat in
Cons: it wasnt that clean
I was working making boxes for parts the managers were nice and my co-workers were ok. What i enjoyed about the job was that it was easy nothing was so hard for me. But the hardest part of that job was working with someone who dont want to work with you.
Cash Applications Clerk/ AR (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2013
This company is a great one to work for. The staff are a breath of fresh air.
I have a total of fifteen years of experience in full lifecycle web development with five plus years focused in web application development where I de
User Interface Engineer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 30, 2013
Pros: os: windows 7, windows, nt, xp, unix, mac
Technology is quickly changing and I possess the ability to learn new tools and technology in a short period of time. Currently researching the benefits of responsive web applications vs. mobile applications.

• Used HTML/HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, Javascript, jQuery, CSS/CSS3 and Photoshop to design and develop the front end of web applications and portals.
 – more... Utilized Visual Studios 2010 and 20112 for development in an asp.net environment.
• Collaboratively developed wireframes and prototypes for demonstration of concepts and interactions in HTML5/CSS3
• Familiar with ajax, asp.net, JSP, JSON, java, SQL and VB. – less
Found consist work for me, just not in my preferred field.
LONG TERM TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2013
Beacon Hill was great about finding consistant work for me, but I was never placed in a field that matched my prior experience.
Work Hard Play Hard Staffing Agency
Consultant, Finance/Accounting (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 6, 2013
Great place to work for an experienced agency recruiter. I enjoyed working here and if I were to stay in agency I would not have left.

About Beacon Hill Staffing

Beacon Hill Staffing Group was founded to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing. Assembled, funded – Read more