Beacon Hill Staffing Employee Reviews

One Of The Best Staffing Company's In Charlotte, NC
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 26, 2016
I have never worked with a staffing agency that goes all out for their people the way Beacon Hill Staffing Group does. Ana Moreno, Allan Williams, and Eric Felice are very professional and have been fantastic at helping me secure a position where I can utilize my skills and be happy working there as well. Ana is in contact with me almost daily via email or a phone call. Allan and Eric show there support by coming to the company to ensure the client and I are happy and bring bagels or donuts for the company staff...yummy..Thank you for all you do for me!
Pros
Very diligent in helping you find employment
Cons
None as of yet
Poorly managed with no accountability
Sales and Recruiting (Former Employee) –  In the statesJuly 25, 2016
The branch director can do anything he or she wants including taking any account to work themselves in direct competition with their sales people and upper management knows this. The bad thing is they don't see it as a problem. So ultimately Andy and Jeff are completely to blame. The work environment is immature at best, allowing the director to micromanage employees until they have had enough. Why not then he can cherry pick and keep their best accounts for himself. Totally unethical. Stay away from this company....
Pros
None that justify the cons
Cons
Poor management, unethical treatment of employees, no accountability
Dedicated recruiters
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2016
Recruiter is dedicated to fitting clients with the right position. Great to work with. I worked for a waste management company who is growing and provided an opportunity for me to obtain additional skills within working with the accounts payable in the waste management field.
Pros
Provides advised and offers great resources to clients
Cons
Healthcare isnt immediate
One of the best contract staffing firms in Boston
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 2, 2016
I can't say enough about Beacon Hill Staffing - they have brought a unique energy and commitment to my current search, and I highly recommend them. As an independent contractor I have felt supported every step of the way by their staff.
Assignments Sporadic
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 12, 2016
I have only had 2 assignments with Beacon Hill. One lasted approximately 6 weeks and the other assignment lasted 7 weeks. There was a 2 month gap between the 2 assignment, both of which were in 2015. My last assignment ended on Dec. 31, 2015 and it is now May 12, 2016, and I have yet to be sent on another long-term assignment.

I find it difficult to believe that there have been no long-term assignments available for the past 5 months.
Pros
Pay was between: $12/hr and $14/hr.
Cons
Large gaps in between assignments.
Beacon Hill Staffing
Temporary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 5, 2016
A typical day at work starts around 10am and I am sent to a location around the Atlanta area to open model homes. I open the house using the key location sent via email. I reset snacks and coffee machine and turn the lights on. I create packets for customers to view them while browsing the model home. I usually work alone unless there is another sales agent at the sight. The hardest part of my job is closing up model homes around 6pm when it is dark. The most enjoyable part of my job is the different people I get to meet daily looking to relocate in the Atlanta area.
Pros
Free snacks, networking, easy tasks
Cons
Distance to locations
Great Company to Work!
IT Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 31, 2016
I really love and enjoy working for Beacon Hill. Beacon Hill help me grow and I learned a lot. I highly recommend people that are looking for a job.
Good
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2016
Busy fast-paced environment, sales-driven and focused. Not the right role for somebody who isn't looking to get into sales. Great people and working environment.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 12, 2016
A great temporary agency to work for! The assignments are usually long term and can lead to full-time employment. If I had any problems with the assignment, my Representative at Beacon Hill Staffing was great and always keep in touch with me about assignment and work goals.
Pros
Great Assignments
Cons
No Benefits
Good agency
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 6, 2016
Beacon Hill Staffing is a pretty good staffing agency. They got me my first job straight out of college at $13/hr with room to advance. They stayed in touch during and after my employment there.

Want to know more about Beacon Hill Staffing?

Ask a question
Great management staff
Contract Attorney (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2016
Really enjoyed employment at the company. helpful and attentive staff. Good professional environment and amenities.
Great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 2, 2016
They do a wonderful job of taking care of their employees. I would recommend others to work here. The best holiday party I've ever experienced.
Excellent teamplayers
Financ (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 8, 2016
An excellent organization to be apart of. They are very efficient, trustworthy, professional, all ways on time with call back and customer service is their first priority.
Pros
Lunch suggestions.
Good Place
CEH Penetration Tester (Current Employee) –  MidwestMay 22, 2016
Good place to work if you are a contractor away from major metro areas. They care about people and take good care of you. Made top dollar working for them.
Pros
Weekly paydays, top dollar for your skills
Cons
mediocre benefits
Great for Short Term Assignments
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2016
Lots of autonomy for the experienced professional. I was given free reign to work with the client on their HR needs. They were flexible with my hours and my prioritizing of the tasks at hand.
In Review
Tenant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 23, 2016
My last assignment was great. I had a great team and work environment. The agency itself did a great job in finding this position for myself as well as others. I highly recommend their services and would utilize them again.
Pros
Cons
Location, parking, traffic
Great Place!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2016
I am very honored to work Beacon Hill these last 7 months. You don't just feel like a client to them, they make you feel like family. Always available and always consistent in all that they do.
Pros
Friendly, Strong Communication
Point of view
Epic Clarity Report Writer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAApril 21, 2016
The client was great and allowed me to work remotely for most of the contract. The staffing group worked out the kinks in the beginning.
Great staffing agency
General Contractor (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 4, 2016
The staff at Beacon was helpful and willing to work with me when I moved. They were able to place me soon and always answered my questions when I had them
Pros
Kind employees and commmitment to employ you
Cons
Loss of previous wages upon move
Great Recruitment Firm
Software Test Engineer - Contractor/Hire (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJanuary 7, 2016
I had a great experience with this recruitment firm. They were always available to answer questions and are very honest.
Pros
Good listeners and good understanding of my experience
Cons
Limited job pool for me to be submitted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beacon Hill Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.