Beacon Hill Staffing

Beacon Hill Staffing Employer Reviews

Fun and exciting work place
Electrician Lead (Former Employee), Nashville,TnNovember 16, 2014
Beacon Hill was a great place for me to gain experience. If there was a chance to own or operate a place I would want it to resemble Beacon Hill
Negative experience in all.
Admin (Former Employee), MassachusettsNovember 6, 2014
I signed up and never heard from them even after my own inquiry. No response to an e-mail either. Gotten one job run by me which was way out of my commute range, but after that nothing. I'd came across many admin/receptionist positions posted daily that I thought I was qualified for, but the Recruiter claimed that those were old postings even though – more... I'd see them post the same jobs over again. On one instance she stated that the Clients who seek Receptionists want someone with the background in that particular field. Very odd, then again they might be very selective in their preferences and demographic. – less
Oppressive Office Culture
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 10, 2014
Pros: no pros.
Cons: long hours, no breaks, unreasonable management
Aggressive and unreasonable sales tactics used. Flaky contractors. No job security. Hostile management, favoritism, and low pay.
Working for Beacon Hill
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Ft. Lauderdale, FloridaSeptember 30, 2014
Beacon Hill started off pretty nice. However, they had me on an assignment which lasted 7 months, and when I saw how this company treated their regular employees, I felt as if there wasn't any chance to be hired. Also, when this company decided not to hire me, Beacon Hill became very distant, rude and unprofessional.
great agency
Junior Judgment Paralegal (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 15, 2014
They are very detailed oriented and love helping find work for their clients.
Perm/Temp work
Receptionist (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 2, 2014
They are very helpful in finding temp work and perm job interviews.
Great Consulting company
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 21, 2014
Pros: supportive staff, quality placements
Cons: the nature of consulting is that it is volatile, you don't always know where your next gig is coming from.
Great consulting company!! They are not ones to drive you out to the client and drop you off. They check in with you to make sure that things are going well. I really love this company!
Great Team of Professionals
Paralegal [ (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2014
Beacon Hill will supply every need perfectly when it comes to your paralegal skills. They are always on time with providing information about new positions that are available.
Good Staffing Company
PC Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 30, 2014
Competitive pay and contracts. Good staff in the home office. Very professional.
Productive, Busy agency!
Personal Lines Underwriter / CSR (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 26, 2014
Overall, it was great working here. I learned so much within a year. We had weekly meetings in regards to news in the Insurance Industry. Read articles written by Insurance veterans. The most enjoyable part of the job was the need for more learning. The owner encouraged our education advancement!
Consistent work
Administrative Support;Office Management (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: direct deposit
Cons: sometimes you didnt have work when you nedded it
The trypes of job palacement was very varied bu tI liked doing something new from week to week or month to month. It kept things interesting.
Great place to work for future health care professionals
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), Roslyn, NYJune 24, 2014
A typical day at work would be me showing up for the overnight shift to check on the patients. I would be assigned to a particular patient until they reassigned me to another person. I learned how to remain patient with the ones who had the biggest disabilities and care for them like they were my own children. I also learned a lot about mentally disabled – more... adults and how to care for them.

Management here was fairly good as they always called me if there was a spot open for me. However, there were many days that management did not do their job properly and let some other staff members get away with improper practices. – less
Good company
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 5, 2014
Pros: helpful staff
Cons: short assignment
Found last position with this company, but only lasted one month.
Didnt Like It
Temp (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDApril 17, 2014
I didn't like this job to much because they had nothing stable. I really didnt like transfering to different warehouses all the time. But i enjoyed learning though.
unreliable
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDMarch 29, 2014
assigned various positions. But they did not give much info. It was always confusing and unorganized when you arrived to the location.
Great temp agency if you are in need of a job
Warehouse picker and replishment (Former Employee), Edgewood, MDMarch 25, 2014
Beacon quickly got me into a company which was the Kohls warehouse. They offered great pay when I was in need of a job quickly. Management is great communicating with you and call whenever they have an opening for work letting you know which days and shifts are available. Co-workers are very diverse. Some are easy to talk to others are loner types who – more... like to keep to themselves which is alright as well. the hardest part of the job is that it IS temporary most of the time so you are not guaranteed to stay. The jobs that they offer however are various and you can pick and choose whether or not you would like to take that job offer or not. – less
Desktop Support/ Deployment Tech
User Support Technician/Field Technician (Current Employee), Seven Hills, OHMarch 24, 2014
Pros: busy and fast paced
Cons: no future
Anytime there wasn't a PC or laptop to image, configure and deploy I answered tickets from Help Desk. Break/fix calls. New User PC setups, deployments, and email/phone support.
Contract agents are very accomedating
PC Field Tech (Former Employee), IndianapolisJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: good pay, good people
Cons: short notice of positions
Worked on brief contracts but was always good to deal with this company. Learned some things about cable management and hardware set up. Never really worked with co workers and the hardest part of the job was the last second jobs you could be given and not a lot of notice but it made the job exciting to take on contracts and projects by myself to get – more... them done right – less
adequate working conditions
Contract Attorney (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2014
Work environment was okay. Agency dissuaded some fellow contractors from pursuing other work by ensuring that our project was going to last many more months. But then the project abruptly ended early the following week.
Fun work environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2014
The team is very close and the atmosphere is fun. I would recommend the company.

1 2 3

About Beacon Hill Staffing

Beacon Hill Staffing Group was founded to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing. Assembled, funded – Read more