Beacon Partners

Beacon Partners Employer Reviews

Great Company
Project Executive (Current Employee), Weymouth, MAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: nice people
Excellent company to work for. Great leadership. Team players.
OK to work for - Contract work
Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee), White Plains NYJuly 16, 2014
It was a ok experience working with Beacon. I would certainly work for them again.
Great opportunity
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), Weymouth, MAMay 19, 2013
Pros: benefits, great travel accommodations, helpful colleagues, team environment
Cons: few opportunities so a lot of layoffs from the "bench, " poor communication from upper management
Beacon has laid off about 15 consultants from their associate program since December, and I was one of them. But I am still grateful for the opportunity - they provided me with a certification in Epic Systems (that I could not have gotten without a client sponsor) and an introduction to healthcare consulting. I received great in-house training through – more... my managers and the corporate trainer. In-house resources are awesome. Most of the people I worked with were passionate about the industry, very knowledgeable, and willing to help me learn. Most of my managers were amazing and tried to work around my family/life needs.

However, communication was very weak from upper management. This company has lost a LOT of talent (not the associates) in the last several months - managers, directors and principals have been dropping like flies. Makes you wonder. – less
Don't waste your time with this company
Operational (Former Employee), Braintree, MAMay 2, 2013
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: high turnover rate, low morale and no advancement opportunity
The owner of the firm is all about what you can bring to the table at the moment. As soon as there is no project work you get lay go (which you really have no control).

Just look at their management/staff turnover rate - don't expect any loyalty from this company.
Great company to work for.
Epic Ambulatory Certified Consultant (Former Employee), Weymouth, MAApril 29, 2013
They were great to work for, I liked that they were still small enough to have some personal relationships, which is hard to do working for a remote company.
would not suggest
Associate Consultant (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 16, 2013
started off as a great place to work with great future but then they couldnt land any contracts and i was quickly let go due to lack of work.
working on site with physicians was challenging and wonderful when i got the chance to. the hardest part was always feeling like my job wasnt safe.
Love working for Beacon Partners!
Healthcare IT Consultant (Current Employee), BostonNovember 12, 2012
Pros: growth, plans, collaboration and thought leadership!
Typical day is very busy but good!
Learn something new each day with Beacon Partners! (Beaconomics**)
Managment team has an exciting growth plan in place for 2013!
My co-workers are terrific~ a team with a tremendous amount of depth and experience within the Healthcare IT industry.
Hardest part of the job......not enough time in one day!
Most enjoyable – more... part.......working with the best resources in the industry! – less