Are you a sales-minded individual who enjoys delivering superior customer service to a growing client base? Our established financial services firm in Overland Park is looking for an Appointment Setter to play a key role in helping us build more client relationships. Our formula for success has been to put our customers first and treat them with honesty and integrity. If you are a strong, proactive office leader that is looking to utilize and share their skills and ideas, please apply today!
Our ideal successful candidate will communicate well over the phone and in person. The hours are 11-15 hours per week (2-3 hours per day) making phone calls in the late afternoon and evening as well as attending 3-4 seminars per month (2 hours per seminar). You will be the face of the company speaking to both clients and prospective clients -- making appointment setting and prospecting calls. We hold 3-4 evening seminars per month usually on Monday and Thursday nights. Your presence will be required to meet and greet attendees and set up future appointments at the seminar.
Responsibilities:= 70% of the time will be spent on marketing/sales responsibilities and 30% of the time will be administrative duties.
• Calling and scheduling appointments with prospects
• Consistent follow-up with prospects and clients
• Marketing assistance with seminars, book projects/promotions & social media.
• Track client referrals
• Input notes to database/CRM of phone calls made and appointments set
• Seminar management and event coordination to include being in attendance
• Track effectiveness of marketing strategies
• Review marketing focus with team during staff meetings
• Create monthly accountability report illustrating number of contacts made, appointments set and appointments kept
Assisting the President in managing the branch office to exceed client and regulatory expectations include:
• Answer phones & greet clients in a friendly, warm manner
• Manage Presidents calendar
• Keep database up to date and accurate
Sales Experience is a must -- excellent communications skills both oral and written.
Organization and the ability to multi-task with efficiency- attention to detail is a must!
A professional, positive attitude and a good team player.
Demonstrated successful intermediate-skill level with computer, including Microsoft office package; Word, Excel and Outlook Functional Experience and CRM
At least 3 years professional business experience – less