Beale AFB

Beale AFB Employer Reviews

Pasture for many, unless you're a Pilot
Chief, Readiness & Plans (Former Employee), Marysville, CANovember 18, 2012
Pros: good, enduring isr mission
Cons: too much like a deployment with the lack of amenities, we're in ca for crying out loud
They don't care enough about their Airmen. Excessive demands for involvement in a lack of hospitable environment. Too many deployments as it is one of the top 3 deployment centers in the USAF.
Its a military base
Compliance Auditor - Trainer - HIM (Former Employee), Olinda , CaNovember 14, 2012
Pros: training they will train you to do the job
Cons: its a military base
You have to be prepaired to work here, Its a military base with rules and regulations that don't apply to the rest of the world. Its an ok place in the middle of no where, then you make a left and your close : ) The command is always friendly and you are able to use most of the facilitys (gun range, bowling, etc). Providers are nice and willing to lissen.But – more... be prepared they heard your spill a thousand times. – less
productive and work place loved working there
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Beale AFB, CAApril 5, 2012
Pros: was a learning experience, working with the public learned alot
Cons: long drive long hours
Clock in for my shift and make sure my cash register balances before i start work. Check the walk-in for expired foods and begin to get my food order together for the month.Learned how to hand write receips for customers when cash registers were down. Co-workers were always fun to work with joking around having fun at work.
Hardest part of my job was – more... having to leave miss them all.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with fellow employees and talking with all my customers – less
tool shop located on flight line.
Tools Support Assistant (Former Employee), Flight lineJune 27, 2012
Pros: enviorment
Cons: n/a
i loved this job. i go to interact with active duty air force. i checked tools in and out for the fuel shop. everyone was very friendly.