Beale AFB

Beale AFB Employer Reviews

Pasture for many, unless you're a Pilot
Chief, Readiness & Plans (Former Employee), Marysville, CANovember 18, 2012
Pros: good, enduring isr mission
Cons: too much like a deployment with the lack of amenities, we're in ca for crying out loud
They don't care enough about their Airmen. Excessive demands for involvement in a lack of hospitable environment. Too many deployments as it is one of the top 3 deployment centers in the USAF.
Its a military base
Compliance Auditor - Trainer - HIM (Former Employee), Olinda , CaNovember 14, 2012
Pros: training they will train you to do the job
Cons: its a military base
You have to be prepaired to work here, Its a military base with rules and regulations that don't apply to the rest of the world. Its an ok place in the middle of no where, then you make a left and your close : ) The command is always friendly and you are able to use most of the facilitys (gun range, bowling, etc). Providers are nice and willing to lissen.But be prepared they heard your spill a thousand times.
productive and work place loved working there
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Beale AFB, CAApril 5, 2012
Pros: was a learning experience, working with the public learned alot
Cons: long drive long hours
Clock in for my shift and make sure my cash register balances before i start work. Check the walk-in for expired foods and begin to get my food order together for the month.Learned how to hand write receips for customers when cash registers were down. Co-workers were always fun to work with joking around having fun at work.
Hardest part of my job was having to leave miss them all.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with fellow employees and talking with all my customers