Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.Beall decided to open the first Beall’s Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall’s Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke’s Outlet for all other locations.
Who Are We?
We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.
We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!
We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.
We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service.
The District Manager's role is to maximize the sales and profit of the retail locations within their district through leadership, sales management, training and development, execution of non-negotiable standards of operation, cost control, and asset protection.
The focus of the District Manager is to build and sustain a work environment staffed with engaged, high performing Store Managers who create a thrilling consistent customer experience.
Key Competencies for a successful District Manager
- Strategic Business Planning
- Operational Efficiency
- Talent Management
- Effective Communicator
- Merchandise Presentation
1. Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred.
2. 3-5 yrs. minimum soft line multi-unit store experience.
3. Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning work assignments and delegating duties.
6. Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
7. Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to stores, meetings, etc.