BEALLS

BEALLS Employer Reviews

Productive and Caring co-workers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gun Barrel City, TXAugust 4, 2014
Enjoyed working for this company. They helped with flexible hours and flexible scheduling.
decent work environment
Cosmetics and Accessories Associate (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXAugust 2, 2014
informed customers of promotions. performed opening and closing duties.
Good place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mexia, TxJuly 31, 2014
Pros: liked the job.
Cons: no benefits and not enough pay.
Checked out customers, set sales, arranged areas of the store, cleaned dressing rooms, opened drawers in the morning, closed drawers, and tagged merchandise.
Productive and fun place to work enviroment
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXJuly 28, 2014
Putting away merchandise and organizing mechandise
The employers and managers i worked with were very nice and I got along very good with them.
The hardest part of the job was when it got busy and the customers were very uneasy when they shopped but other than that I handled them pretty good.
Good Experience
Sales Associate - Assist Costumers (Former Employee), Alice, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: non appreciative
Working at Bealls was a good experience in the retail industry. I learned how to work a register. My co workers were awesome and we would always help each other to finish our work faster. Some of the management was just so rude to you in front of customers and were very unappreciative of what you had to offer for the store.
I really enjoyed working here
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Alamosa, COJuly 23, 2014
I really enjoyed working here. I was able to try out the manager position when the current manger was on pregnancy leave. Co-workers were awesome.
A wonderful company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ocala, FloridaJuly 15, 2014
This is a wonderful place to work for with many chances to grow.
cashier
cashier (Former Employee), brunswick gaJune 30, 2014
Pros: 20 percent discount
Cons: pay, appreciation
You will not get many hours at store 706 the everage employee gets 10 to 15 hours a week store managment is great however upper managment like the regional manager is a complete scream to work for.
Overall fun
o Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gonzales, TXJune 29, 2014
*greeting customers and organizing clothing
*learned great organizational skills in tight spaces
*management was understanding
*co-workers were easy to get along with
*finding space for everything in the store
*helping customers with outfits was most enjoyable
Great customer service, and clean
Supervisor (Former Employee), Alpine, TXJune 23, 2014
Friendly environment, great co-workers, it was fun and easy to work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was competing to achieve our goals, and making customers happy and leaving them with a lasting experience where they would like to go back.
Nice Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Carson City, NVJune 19, 2014
Pros: understanding, fun work environment
Cons: sometimes short breaks
I got a lot of experience I didn't previously had, my manager was fairly understanding and I enjoyed my time and completed the time for my temporary position.
Fun and fast paced
Sales Assosiate (Current Employee), Oldsmar, FLJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Great employees. Great management.. Flexible work hours. If you enjoy working with people you will enjoy this job. Very fast paced and always something to do.
Very easy, if you love to organize.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXJune 9, 2014
Pros: easy going
Cons: no lunch breaks (ate while we worked)
I loved working here because I am very organized. I enjoyed being my own boss basically. I ran the entire store with another woman. It was a satisfying position.
Funwork place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Carson City, NVMay 30, 2014
Cons: no benefits
Also doing new things. Enjoy meeting new people and being able to help them find things for them. And to able to carry a conversation with our customers.
Productive work place with caring employees
Supervisor (Former Employee), Seagoville, TXMay 27, 2014
Pros: paid vacation and sick time
Cons: closing at 9 or 10 pm
Working at Bealls was a very laid back job. Everyone was very polite to customers and each other. I learned a lot about company policies and satisfying the customers. My manager was very understanding and fair. My co-workers were polite and offer a helping hand almost every time.
customer service
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXMay 23, 2014
I enjoy fashion setting floor plans for the new and upcoming seasons dressing the customers my most exciting was prom time getting the young ladies all dolled up
Shoe Department
Manager in Training (Former Employee), Longview, TXMay 21, 2014
I worked mostly in shoes but as a manager trainee I worked all over the store when needed. I would receive the freight and put it in to the stock room. I like working with the customers find the shoes that was perfect for there needs. I must admit I love shoes myself.
Not the best environment
Sales Asscoiate (Former Employee), Monahans, TXMay 19, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of staying in your section the entire shift to make sure that everything was precise. I learned how to fold clothes and what racks should look like. The management was terrible, however I did love most of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was finding things to keep yourself busy if your section was clean and – more... everything was marked down already. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see my co-workers. – less
Productive workplace with the associates and I learned many new things.
Department Manager (Current Employee), Hermiston, ORMay 14, 2014
Pros: i made many good friends whilst working here.
Cons: store manager is an egomaniac who uses the store and employees as her own puppets.
Other than the store needing a new store manager, the workplace is fantastic when she's gone. We all get along regardless of her talking to each of us about the other. I love all the girls there and have learned much about merchandising in my two and a half years here.
A good place for older people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), College Station, TXMay 11, 2014
I started here when I was a younger adult and it was an okay place to work but it is much more of a work environment for an older person or a retired person

1 2 3 4 5